• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 14, 2012.

1. dxbydt

dxbydt New Member

Right now mistweaver is basically unusable. It cannot even pass bronze proving grounds using pvp 620 ilvl gear. It doesn't go oom, it just fails to use surging mist properly when the tank is taking heavy damage. Instead it casts uplift to heal the party which is at ~90% hp. It also casts uplift whenever possible even when the group is all at 100% hp. I've tried adjusting the healing slider from 0 to 20, no change.

Log: View attachment 4760 2014-11-22 20.27.txt

2. MasterKilj

MasterKilj Member

I do not understand the impatience with most people when a new expansion comes out and the expectation that if all the routines are not updated within 1-2 days that he must hire someone new. The routines share the same core logic and he makes updates based on abilities of each routine which allows him to cover quite a few classes.

His expected date to get the classes up to raid standard is December 2nd as his real time line. Anything before hand he has stipulated he would try to have ready but just be patient because he will have it up and working within a few days.

3. Master4th

Master4th Member

Brewmaster Tanking

General Tab

Nimble Brew doesn't seem to work.

Talent Tab

Chi Wave - Level 30 Talent still says Mistweaver in Parenthesis. Not a big deal since the setting works for Brewmaster.

Rushing Jade Wind - Still need a target amount setting for this. The current is 3. Also I hotkey to turn AoE Rotation on and off would be great.

Serenity - This is on the Brewmaster tab instead of in the talents tab.

Brewmaster Tab

Clash - Brewmasters no longer have this ability

Elusive Brew - Needs a Stack Use counter. Even with the counter set to 100% it does not keep Elusive Brew up 100% of the time.

Death Touch - Need a check box for this. When dungeon crawling I like to use this manually on hard bosses or mobs.

Summon Black Ox Statue - Need a range limit set for this. Also a check box to only summon once in combat.

Lastly I have seen the bot sit on medium stagger and not clear even though plenty of Chi was available. Next time I catch it Ill try and remember to grab the log and post it.

Other than this short list profile is working well.

Thanks

P.S. Anyone have issues with the game crashing when you tab out to HB?

4. dxbydt

dxbydt New Member

I think you have impatience confused with us trying to provide useful information about what needs fixing when he finally does get around to working on other non-dps specs. He had just previously said he was almost at lvl 100 on his monk and would soon begin working on it. It would stand to reason that when he does get to 100 it would be helpful to get feedback about the symptoms are.

5. Pyo

Pyo New Member

Hey Tuanha, so far so good with the WW part of the routine it is working like a charm. I haven't tested BrM, but I must echo concerns of others and it's inability to perform as MW, but I understand you will fix those issues once level 100 and you can play around with things. What I want to ask is if you could tell me the CR's logic for taking the talent Chi Explosion? There is an option in the CR for the use of Serenity either on CD/Burst mode/not at all which is great because I can control that CD manually, but unfortunately due to how well the CR tends to operate for me as a WW I can't really track the Chi usage of Chi Explosion. Is it possible for you to make an option where we can set how much Chi we want it to use when it uses Chi Explosion? Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks.

6. thatwouldbestealing

thatwouldbestealing Member

The special edition has the option for disabling user input for x milliseconds during Fists of Fury.

As for rolling / torpedo towards Healer on a keybind... what an awful idea. Just do it yourself. Please TuanHa do not spend time on this.

7. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Tuan, regarding the afkability of this CR while questing, I've noticed that for certain items (e.g. hives in trees, mobs standing on pillars) the bot is always out of range. Can we have some ranged pulling options for mobs/objects that we are unable to reach (*****ling Jade Lightning for example)?

[Edit:] and please tell me that censorship above is taking the mickey.

8. seotrabajo

seotrabajo New Member

Hello,

I am getting this error when starting honorbuddy:

Compiler Error: c:\Users\Desktop\honorbuddy neu\Routines\TuanHAMonkWoD\TuanHAMonkWoD\Loader.cs(19,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Loader' already contains a definition for 'Loader'

And it dosent show up to choose it on the Routine list...
      And I use SVN and updated it etc...

9. MastaRage

MastaRage Member

I looks like you have the MonkWoD folder in one too many directories. Try extracting/ moving all the files to just c:\Users\Desktop\honorbuddy neu\Routines\TuanHAMonkWoD\Loader.cs getting rid of the duplicate.

10. seotrabajo

seotrabajo New Member

Hi... I dont think that will be the error... I am running TuanHA Routines on 2 PCs and on both was working fine... until last honorbuddy update... on my other PC is not showing any error... but tuanha is not showing in the routine list...
      I have 4 premium versions and no one I can use because I cant choose them on starting honorbuddy..

11. hangel87

hangel87 Member

Hi,
      I've try proving ground and some normal as MW, but in both tank die really soon! Any way to do it? I use preset xml...

Edit: I've the paid version..

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
    12. nebus

nebus Member

brewmaster Paid version - never uses Breath of Fire. ( checked in options and tried different presets, keg smash into spinning crane kick seems to be default aoe rotation, skipping breath of fire) Can you check into it please ?

13. seotrabajo

seotrabajo New Member

Dos anyone have the download link to the dll that we need to put inside the main honorbuddy folder?
      Normaly it was showing here The Official TuanHA Combat Routine - Installation Guide but I dont see nothing there and with SVN Update, I get the SpecialEditionRuntime.dll but he still says that there is a new version etc... But the SVN downloads the dll...

14. Drape of Blooming Nights

Drape of Blooming Nights New Member

I could be mistaken but I think you have to get his free version from the BuddyStore now. That's where I got mine and I'm having no problems.

15. Master4th

Master4th Member

I have noticed Breath of fire is low priority.

Zen Sphere is not working. I set it to 100% so it uses it on cooldown and it never uses it.

Serenity - Doesn't use it. I have it set to use it on Cooldown and never uses it.

Light/Medium/Heavy - We need a better way to set this. Currently if you set it to light stagger it does not keep shuffle up 100% of the time. Medium lets it get to 12k dps sometime before its cleared. Both are unacceptable. At 300k hps I would like to see Stagger cleared around 6kish thats roughly 2% of Hit Points damage per tic. With a max mandatory clear of 9k.

If you need some logs let me know and ill PM them to you.

16. Crucia

Crucia New Member

Oh, a bug report to point out. In Shadowmoon Burial Grounds, Nhallish rips your soul from you - and you have to dps it. I've noticed that the routine elects not to attack your ripped soul. This might be a HB issue but just thought you might like to be aware. This is as a WW Monk.

17. seotrabajo

seotrabajo New Member

I just try it... When I use it from the Store then it works, but only the free version... I got the Premium version and there it needs to ask me for username and password and it dosent to that.

18. Hijak3k

Hijak3k New Member

Is there an unlocked version? My healing is suffering with the new changes you made and I would like an unlocked version.

19. frex

frex Member

Tuanha will work on mw once his monk will be level 100 I think (for free and donor version)

20. Beastmode2

Beastmode2 New Member

Not a Routine issue. With the latest update of HB you need a newer version of C++. The link to download it is in the release thread for the latest version of HB