• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 14, 2012.

1. seotrabajo

seotrabajo New Member

2. dadunston

dadunston New Member

i wouldn't advice using this routine right now, I have the paid version, im 640 ilvl and can barely keep a geared tank up in NORMAL.... needs a lot of work

3. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

Unfortunately I'm having the same issues as dadunston. I was outhealed throughout an entire heroic by a blood DK, and was told in the next heroic by the tank that I was the worst healer they've ever ran with, even though we cleared the heroic. This is using the paid version.

This CR needs a lot of work on the mistweaver end.

4. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

sadly i second that. hopefully his monk is lvl 100 soon and he can start on working on the mw. my favorite class and routine by far, but right now pretty useless.:(

5. fragnot

fragnot Member

Fcking hell, i wanted to start speccing into Mistweaver, but i guess that is out of the question now.

What is the ETA on fixing MW Tuanha ?

6. dadunston

dadunston New Member

who knows he isnt responding to this thread with any updates. he probably gave up.

7. mrwong

mrwong New Member

He said a few days ago that he was leveling his monk to 100 and he would make it then. just wait. Tuanha always makes quality stuff you cant expect things to be ready day 1 especially when he got so many routines

8. smitastical

smitastical New Member

well its starting to make sense.... i have no idea how to play MW ... this paid routine kills it in MC raid and anything over a 10 man....but in 5 mans it simply wont cut it with healing...i barely ever make it through a whole 5 man without being griped at for being a baddie. i only wanted to post to see if there was settings im not useing or what not but i see its not just me now..i guess ill wait to play MW until it gets a bit better. i use pretty much all tuannha routines and love them though so im patiently waiting :). im not too worried as its early and he has to have time to fix stuff. people get a little too bent out of shape about it.

9. Airwavez

Airwavez Member

So I agree that there are somethings that need to be fixed for MW 100 like talents. But I've had decent success with the routine, let me explain my setup for dungeons:

For 5 mans:
      Turn off Uplift in your routine settings
      Make sure your tank is always on focus
      If someone starts dipping health (below 75%) I manually click on that target and the routine will shoot that player back up to 100%. (This seems to work halfway, sometime it would heal them up to full, but I advise creating a stopcasting mouseover macro for surging mist)
      Don't take Pool of Mists in 5mans, it wastes 2gcd's. I picked breath of the serpent, because I manually position my statue and use breath of the serpent religiously. (I will be using this until level 100 talents work, then switching to chi explosion.)

10. Trixiap

Trixiap Member

There is bug around Nook of Konk in Jade Forest where buddy will stop doing anything.

Error: Pause Combat Routine: Not in World/Alive

Attached Files:

11. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

My monk just hit 100 :D

Time to make it clear Proving Ground Gold Mode with at least 50% mana left.

I hope new update will be ready next 24.

Thank you for your patience.

TuanHA

12. hangel87

hangel87 Member

Finally!!! :)

Can't wait for that!!

13. skinalt

skinalt New Member

Hey wondering if anyone could help me TuanHa support seems to be a bit busy :)

I bought this around 2 years ago and have not played WoW since, obviously im back now for WOD but i'm not sure of how the paid version works now. Last time i used it I had some special SVN thing going on is it still that or something else? Also from what i've read the paid version is incomplete for WOD or correct me if im wrong.

Sorry if what i've said seems stupid just a bit lost since its been a while :)

14. znebto

znebto New Member

It's still working the same way, tho I'm sure he was planning on switching over to the BuddyStore, but there's no ETA yet.
      Anyways, you better wait for him to start fixing this profile - it's not really useable.

15. skinalt

skinalt New Member

Okay thanks for the answer :) the free profile on buddy store seems to be okay for questing with combat mode atm so im using that atleast until i get 100

16. razor1201

razor1201 New Member

Hi Taunha, and all that do such a chore to play in the arena is not possible...
      Unable to play a monk in the arena with a specialization dancing with the wind ...
      1. I can not understand because of what, but the camera starts to spin in all directions, and the character to run in the side ...
      2. Beat fists can take and throw another capacity, as He stream, it is not good, when the not always used when it is necessary, the logic routine awful .. I am sorry, but it is so ...
      3. The whole trip, but Persian continues to tumble to the side ...
      4. Ceased to slow the enemy, pandas everything was better ...
      5. When solved all the problems and decide whether, and if at all possible to play with this routine in the arena on your view of the high rating?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    17. znebto

znebto New Member

1. Wait for him to fucking fix it
      2. wat? Your english is awful, I am sorry, but it is so
      3. My persian does tumble to the side too, but only if he's bloated with food and sleepy
      4. wat
      5. it will be possible to play, but only if you stop using google translator. Beforehand TuanHA won't start developing on it. He also mentioned that PvE is high Prio right now, but he surely will make this useable in Arenas and PvP in general.

18. arastaf

arastaf New Member

I'm having issues once entering an instance. It will work fine for a pull or two, then I must restart the bot for it to continue working.

Edit: I got this working. I restarted the bot, and had to turn frame lock back on in Enyo. (Not sure how it got turned off.)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    19. tinyphrag

tinyphrag New Member

Yup it's deff screwed up today bad. Just going to play another class for now till it's worked out. Wouldn't even start a rotation.

20. razor1201

razor1201 New Member

2. Fury fists at their inclusion in routine not always work as it is necessary, often are disconnected... if to disconnect them, they will be dumped by other spells.
      3.I don't know with what it is connected, roofing felts with somersaults, roofing felts with what. but the Persian sometimes start twisting awfully the camera and to run aside though all movements stand on manual control...
      4.In MOP everything was more or less, but now on the arena you as the idiot, the avtokik would be enough for me there in principle, but such unfortunately in honorbadd I didn't find, only in routines is... can where and it is possible to find, prompt)
      5. Whether such obvious problems will be solved with routine? with it is impossible to arenas, stupid to a PVE on small increase in a loss, anything more... Simply from an addon of MOP bigger emphasis was placed on the Mistweaver, than on Dancing with the wind. why so?
      Now my English is better?)