• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 14, 2012.

1. bschafer827

bschafer827 New Member

20% parry and 20% increased stagger is HUGE for tanking. Looking at my Will of Emperor kill last week I only had 54% uptime on my shuffle, hopefully it should be higher tonight.

2. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Ah! No more "Fast Heal" and "Mana Save" mode? Aww... I miss mana saving. I don't know if I have Mana Tea yet to use. I guess I could look and see when I get if, if I don't have it already.

Edit: To those that are having issues while questing using this CC, and you say it's not for questing, I pose to you one question. This question is, "Why was I able to personally use this CC to quest from 13 to 80 so far, without issues, in brewmaster and mistweaver specs?" Just saying that I've had tons of success with using this to runs quests in brewmaster spec and run tons of dungeons as mistweaver. Had a blast watching it do its magic.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
    3. Mannyste

Mannyste New Member

Brewmaster does not close in on spell casters and actually hit them

Brewmaster charges knocks enemy away and will not close in on the target

Other than that it's good.. but dieing constantly to casters because the bot will not move is ghey

4. mosuri

mosuri New Member

Mana saved went into Raid

Fast Heal went into Dungeon/PvP

5. l337pally

l337pally New Member

Just an fyi for those using this for raids, I would suggest not using your ox statue or glyphing leer of the ox. Theres a bug thats out right now that when you have your statue out and you have guard on yourself, when statue procs a guard on a grp/raid member it drops your guard off of you. Thats a big problem when tanking and until blizzard fixes this I would glyph something else and have CC not use it.

6. Amalus

Amalus New Member

Gost the same problem with the Windwalker: Whenever he get's targeted bye a range mob he just stands there and waits to get killed. :-/

7. Lulutk

Lulutk Member

I know it says that, that's why I asked if he's going to implement movement for the dps/tank spec within the new one once the heal spec is completed. The healing spec doesn't need movement at all, that should just be used with lazyraider.

8. BattleDex

BattleDex New Member

This routine still target and moves to targeted mob, can it be turned off? Otherwise great.

9. UFCFreak89

UFCFreak89 Banned

This is designed for use with LazyRaider. That means you need to do the movement.

10. BattleDex

BattleDex New Member

I encountered opposite problem, i run LazyRaider with this, but it keeps targetting and when you have enemy target it keeps moving to it.

11. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

After doing a lot of tanking test, I think it is just better for Brewmaster to stay alive than do dps... Do more damage isn't the tank duty anyway.

Therefore I changed the rotation:

The bot will now use Guard and Blackout Kick on highest priority instead of Breath of Fire.

Blackout Kick: use 2 chi, give 20% parry 20% stagger
      Breath of Fire: use 2 chi, give a little more dps and threat

I pick Blackout Kick. More damage mitigation = Survive longer, save your healer mana.

This is the idea on Brewmaster Monk Mists of Pandaria/5.0 Guide ? World of Monkcraft
      My test show the on raid boss, the TuanHA Monk keep Shuffle uptime is about 90%

12. bambam922

bambam922 Well-Known Member Moderator

It might be a good idea to include the SVN link in the original post for those who would rather checkout the repository rather than download the zip for it.

13. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

There is a SVN inside the .zip file, all people have to do is to hit SVNUpdate...

14. ripptyd

ripptyd Member

Just a random question before I go dungeon grinding: as a lvl 61 mistweaver, do I need to disable the spells that I don't have yet, or will the CC pick up on that? CLU was having some rough issues with Mistweaver trying to spam spells that I hadn't learned yet to the point it wasn't healing anymore. I just wondered if I needed to be concerned about the same thing. But I'm definitely excited to try this!

15. bschafer827

bschafer827 New Member

Yea on Will of the Emp it was at about 77% uptime which is pretty good for all the moving I have to do. Looking good!

Just really really would like the targeting fixed.

16. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

The CR will check if you have that spell before using it, so just don't worry.

I haven't found targeting problem by myself last run. Will try to fix if i can find it.

I have extra check to disable all and any target function if you set Auto Target off.

If CR still targeting, pls turn off other plugin (like Smarttarget) and make sure check box auto target on LazyRaider is off.

17. CrazyJosh

CrazyJosh Member

I've been helping test this since it was private. - using specifically on a Lv90 Mistweaver/Windwalker, full heroic+ mistweaver gear, mostly full heroic windwalker. Overall, I can say this is an amazing combat routine. The Mistweaver portion has grown a lot since it's original design, and it working better every update. With tonight's updates, these are the results I was getting in 25man non-lfr raiding, with very little intervention from me (once I tweaked the settings to the individual fight). Overall an amazing combat routine! I highly recommend! The names and specific numbers have been blurred to protect the innocent. Each encounter I was at roughly 50% mana at the end.

Attached Files:

18. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Thank Josh for the review.

I promise the donor version event better... well ways better than this.

Donor version will make you always top DPS chart as Windwalker, top Healing chart as Mistweaver and Never lose aggro as Brewmaster.

Trust me :D

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
    19. Ama

Ama New Member

Grats on releasing your Mistweaver Tuanha. I know how hard it is to code this class and get the mana just right. Cant wait to try it out. :)

20. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

Read the first post =/

Oh god.. I wake up every day opening ur thread to look at improvements.....
      If only my monk would lvl faster ;z

Great work Tuanha!