• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. dpman

dpman New Member

Very true.. (spend quite a lot of time there, before posting this question)

- 8+ broken download links
      - about 20 download link which all have a reference to honorbuddy forum, mostly invalid..
      - a few links to some old releases of Tuanha on forum, where ppl's are waiting for their download after donating...

anything else you would expect me to find?, a part from a 'real' opportunity to donate and download.. did you even bother to try it out youself.. before posting a completely wasteless reply?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
    2. amputations

amputations Active Member

It prints to chat client-side, not server-side.

3. Myra

Myra Member

Really? You wanna lecture me about wasteless replies?

Did You read the very first post of this threat? No, because there is a working link to the free version including a 'How to install'. You could have tried it. If You had tried reading essential information. I just did. Works flawlessly. Uh, strange, don't You think?

But then, You just joined the forums yesterday, and of course didn't want to waste Your time consider reading 'D4MN sTUp!id l4m3 fr4ck!ng forum rules'. This obviously made You NOT realizing authors of HB CC's are NOT PERMITTED to post donators' information in this forums for some time now. But then again, this is just useless information. Who cares about that shit?

As You can see, I did bother trying. You, Sir, obviously did not.

4. movah

movah New Member

Holy Light Spam

I'm having this holy light spam also, adjusted to 7 but still. I can move it to 5 and it stops spamming but then my healing is like nothing compared to what it was. I also notice that during combat it likes to spam holy light and holy radiance a LOT !

5. Digital-Storm

Digital-Storm New Member

Using this profile for about an hour now since level 1, I couldn't get the default to attack so I decided to give this one a try, works as good as it can for a level one pally, but I've noticed that everytime the bot goes to attack he stands in front of enemy for 2-5 before actually attacking, is there an option to change this that I can't see? does anyone have any suggestions?

6. movah

movah New Member

More testing...

After leaving the slider at Zero, it seems to be doing much better than when set to 5. I think this slider may be more tuned to PVP than PVE possibly ?

7. emmark

emmark Member

Is there any way to add a check for Hand of Protection. It keeps casting it on tanks in AV and IoC. :)

Also it keeps trying to taunt even when there is nothing to taunt, it often prevents it from casting heal for a while.
      It happened around 13:42

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
    8. SoulSector

SoulSector Member

Is DungeonBuddy not supported at all?

I'm holy and I have tried multiple setting presets. I have tried Full AFK and Dungeon mainly. It works fine with LazyRaider but I wish for it to run scenarios. The problem I am getting is that this is being repeated:

Code:
      [14:36:36.662 D] [DungeonBuddy-DEBUG 501]: Executed action: TuanHAPaladin_635021551034014934.<GetUnits>b__2
      [14:36:36.731 N] Invalid bot type DungeonBuddy
      [14:36:37.168 D] [DungeonBuddy-DEBUG 501]: Executed action: Honorbuddy.ActionIdle
      [14:36:37.315 N] Invalid bot type DungeonBuddy
      [14:36:37.355 D] [DungeonBuddy-DEBUG 501]: Executed action: TuanHAPaladin_635021551034014934.<GetUnits>b__2
      [14:36:37.424 N] Invalid bot type DungeonBuddy
      [14:36:37.819 D] [DungeonBuddy-DEBUG 501]: Executed action: Honorbuddy.ActionIdle
      [14:36:37.888 N] Invalid bot type DungeonBuddy

I have tried the following troubleshooting already:
      • Updated via SVN.
      • Completely delete routine folder and try again.
      • Delete class settings file for that specific character.

Full log has been attached.

View attachment 4360 2013-04-21 15.30.txt

9. Rufino

Rufino New Member

First: Hey TuanHA, how does the bot uses Hand of Purity, as Holy??

Second:

DungeonBuddy is working like a charm to me with default settings for MoP Heroics (running as Holy). Try doing a clean install of both, Honorbuddy and Tuanha CR (delete all folders except for the SVN folder, then SVN update).

10. mnipper

mnipper Member

Has anyone noticed pausing routine vs pausing bot, if it causes routine to perform differently? I didn't run a log, but seem disappointed in performance when I pause the bot instead of the routine. Anyone have a preference?

11. steinked

steinked New Member

I've paid for TuanhaPal, but is there anyway to tell whether your running the paid or public version? Something to confirm?

Thanks

12. mnipper

mnipper Member

From what I understand, the free version has certain abilities, like trinket usage, grayed out.

13. GIcez

GIcez New Member

Been running rbg's lately and felt like the bot hasn't been very responsive, being outhealed by every class (counting absorbs) and I'm having to manually heal sometimes or people would die. Something seems off, i'll put pics of my settings and a log of a random bg I just did and maybe someone can point out the problem. I've tried reinstalling HB and the CC.

View attachment 13420 2013-04-21 18.28.txt
      settings1.jpg
      settings2.jpg

14. Dan73

Dan73 New Member

Doing Arenas for the moment and sometimes the bot stops healing my mate and I have to heal him myself
      The only heals that the bot will still be doing is healing himself :(

15. Tehchaos

Tehchaos New Member

This profile is amazing. I'm top 3 heals in pvp bgs and i get top 5 dps as ret in pvp. Does everything i need it to. About to test this in Arenas but wanted to see if there was a guild to using this in arenas with updated stats. Like I have options for selfless healer and my trinkets are always greyed out so i cant change them to "lossofcontrol" and under Holy Tab my Cleanse section is blank(not like your photo) with the option to cleanse harmful debuffs Immediately but i can't change it(greyed out also) and Cleanse Unit Exceeds Debuffs at 4. So I Just wanted to know if i should follow that to the best i can and trial an error is the dirty work was done. Thanks. PS check out his hunter profile too... works amazing!

16. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Just made a big update on Paladin

Total rewrite of Debuff.cs it should run way faster (thank Worklifeblance)
      New way to check current target it should run way faster too (on Ret and Prot)

Please update and let me know.

Thank you.

17. weedee

weedee New Member

Noob question, If i want it to dispel instantly/on CD would i set it to 0 or 1? also a cool idea would be to somehow integrate the slider with your mouse scroll wheel i.e scroll wheel up MORE HEALS scroll wheel down LESS heals and possibly integrate the number you are currently at into the chat window

18. langers

langers Member

Tuanha, silly question but is there a private and public version of this cc, I dont have some of the options in your screen shots and I cannot save my changes?

19. weedee

weedee New Member

Yes there is its located on his website he isnt alllowed to link it here

20. weedee

weedee New Member

All i can say is google tuanha paladin and look for a wordpress website ;)