• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Klikster

Klikster Member

I've been away for a week for christmas and all that stuff, last I checked Rev46 was the last 'fully working' revision. I see that some more have been added since then, is any of them stable enough to use for heroic level raiding with Holy? (EF, if that matters)

Feedback appreciated, I try and stay on top of the thread so I know where the bot is at but I had limited internet access. :X

2. bleachedbro

bleachedbro Member

Top heals every day pugs/dungeons/raids. But I know my class and how to heal without it, obviously you don't.
      You're like a person that complains their dps is too low when they are 600ilvl competing against someone that's 650

CR is fine, always was. I'm pulling more dps and more heals then last revision. Tuahna changed some things, you just have to tweak yours to find the right fit, it's simple.
      But please, leave Tuanha forums because he doesn't need somebody posting stupid crap like that with no logs or information to be able to do anything about it.

3. Klikster

Klikster Member

Would love to see your spec + settings if you have time. Also, are you using the latest revision?

4. Relic61

Relic61 New Member

I've gotten my settings sorted out. Working like a champ right now in 5 mans. To the poster having trouble, have you enabled Hardlock @ 30?

5. Tecnotic

Tecnotic New Member

im not here trying to be a dick guys but seriously none of you guys do any serious hardcore progression and im talking top 300 in the us. I have all of tuans rotations but come on dude, ive been messaging you for 5 days on skype and i havent got any response. the fact of the matter is that this rotation is great for casual healing but its terrible for keeping certain people alive you are assigned to. it incorrectly places beacons where they arent supposed to go taking them off tanks and i have no option otherwise. the limitations are real. you dont find many pally rotations because thry are too hard to code so we are left with mediocreness. again, not trying to be negtive but these are the facts. apologize for the spelling i am typing this through teamviewer on my phone.

6. Tecnotic

Tecnotic New Member

i also wanted to mention that mirabis rotations are spot on, i highly recommend those. but unfortunately he doesnt do pallies yet

7. Sean

Sean New Member

Bump for obvious reasons

8. NotAnonymous

NotAnonymous New Member

There is a specific problem with ret atm, if you knew a proper rotation you would know, but since you are an LFR hero it doesn't matter to you. When you pop wings routine sometimes casts two spells between every HoW, which is huge dps loss, i'm talking 40k burst dps instead of supposed 70k.

9. Mister

Mister New Member

I've seen this too. I didn't put much thought into it at the time - I assumed I hit a button and it paused for 100ms. I don't know if anyone else has posted a log with proof, but I'll see if I can whip one up tomorrow.

10. Blackmonkee

Blackmonkee New Member

Sounds like you're about to be Gkicked haha.
      Disable beacons and manually cast them for now.

A lot of TuanHA's scripts need updates so it might be awhile until he can attend to this one.

11. Sirantonio

Sirantonio New Member

The SPECIAL VERSION, is very better than free ?

And i search a config for pala ret and holy with screen for PVE, it's possible ?

12. Ksexasiaris

Ksexasiaris Member

I am not trying to be a dick but you talk like you are a serious raider while you need a routine to play for you. At least most people here admitt that they suck without the routine..they don't pretend to be skilled players

13. histo

histo Member

Can I back to 51 ver.
      Empowered Seals not work.

14. Tecnotic

Tecnotic New Member

ignorance is bliss

15. Blacknr1

Blacknr1 New Member

No need to flame Tectonic.
      We can not get anywhere if the only "truth" we are allowed to express is that Tuanha is the best and all his work is great.
      Tectonic have some valid views.

No matter the build EF or SH, it still stands that the beaconing is a vital part of the Holy Paladin game.
      Imo it is a whole game in itself.
      The prio of ppl who needs to be healed is vital too, and especially if you are assigned to someone.
      But that part seems to work very well with just targetting the ppl who is "it".
      You can still keep your focus on on the initial tank.

I am sure Tuaha is very aware of this and is working on it right now.
      He got everything else down, at least with the selfless healer build.
      The prio of Holy shock is top notch. Gotta love the way it cancelcasts either LoD or Holy Radiance if someone is about to die and hs is off cd. Thats pro healing :)

It feels like the routine actually thinks and that it understands that the priority changes every one second, according to procs, cd's and ppl health.

And for those of you who have problems with the long pauses for apparently no reason, disable the autopause on manual input. It gets stuck in some long pause-loops.

16. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

hey tuanha could u please add this option to all cr's of you cast a stun on casting heal i see that in other cr to cast silence when healing so it wil cast a silence on a healing cast so it gets intterupted directly

17. eclyp

eclyp New Member

somebody does arena with this cr ? rating ???

18. Nielsen90

Nielsen90 New Member

I have always used your CR's Tuanha and still do, since I find them the best. Just at the moment I got some problems with the ret DPS (ofc the paid version) - it seems that im only able to pull out max 18-22k dps in HM HC, depending on the fights with 655 ilvl - So if anyone got some pointers if im doing something wrong or anything. Im using the latest 58. rev and the "raid" option, ofcourse checking off, moving, atk out of combat etc. Im also removing some of those CD's so I can use them myself.

Would really appreciate if anyone can help me out, or if theres being worked on a better rotation for ret pve

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    19. DuckEmpire

DuckEmpire Member

Post logs please, and I mean HB logs so Tuanha can look it over.

Also, what is your talent spec?

20. Nielsen90

Nielsen90 New Member

Okay logs have to wait, since I don't have any raid the next days.. but well the CR works, so it's just the standard rotation he has coded :)

My spec is, LAOTL - FoJ - SH - Unbreakable spirit - Sanctified Wrath - Execution Sentence - FV