• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. hsjyes

hsjyes Member

Yes please fix sacred shield for ret.

2. bimballa

bimballa New Member

Sended u an email TuanHa

3. skarge

skarge New Member

not sure why but my 87 prot pally won't use consecration when fighting 5 mobs. aoe rotation is checked on and consecration itself has been checked. everything else works dandy.
      Funny its the same with Tuanha Blood DK he won't drop Death and decay when fighting more than 4 mobs. you would think that would be a spell you would want to use?

4. Cubix

Cubix Member

Could you tell us more about this :D ?

5. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

Free or Paid version? Paid version is working fine.

6. skarge

skarge New Member

it's the free version, i think i will actually pay for it anyway and just to see if that works. thanks for the reply and i'll update tonight.

7. Klikster

Klikster Member

I'm curious as well. Although Holy is working it's definitely not performing at 100%. I've purchased Oracle II and will likely be going back and forth between CR's for the time being. Tuanha has so many routines to maintain now which is unfortunate. :( Still love the CR's!

8. Schnofi

Schnofi New Member

is the "ONLY CAST - Me Focus Target" nt working? i tried yesterday to only heal tank but i really thougt the CR will ignore Me-Focus and Target :)

9. daiql

daiql New Member

is there any other difference between the free and paid version beside the grey options in setting?
      if there is, where can I read about them? very interested to purchase

I'm trying the free version right now, it works great. But I have some issue with target priority. As I understand, the bot will try to heal my target first , my focus, myself, then raid. When there is a raid member have low health (like below 20%) and my target, focus and myself have full or like 80%+, will the bot heal the low health raid member? If not, an option to set the hp threshold to let bot know when to keep its priority and when to heal raid member would be nice. Should i just manually change my target to that low health member for now? I usually have my target and focus on both tanks, but I found the bot sometime does not heal a low hp raid member when needed. (I'm guessing this is due to my target, focus and myself isn't full)

Also in raid, holy shock is better to be used to heal a raid member instead of holy light or flash of light because it doesn't give mana back on beacons. Is there a priority for using holy shock on raid member when tanks have high health?

Sorry for my English, THX

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    10. skarge

skarge New Member

So i've bought the paid pally routine yet it still wont use consecration. or avenging wrath for that matter.
      i do storm stout brewery and pull like 10 hozen and it doesn't consecrate.

surly there's something wrong?

11. shae

shae Member

Hi!

1) Is it me or the CR ignore healing itself? Is there something in the config panel to check?

2) Is the heal balancing working at the moment? The CR keeps casting expensive spells no mater what.

3) Is there a way to import/export settings? (eg Oracle 2)

Thanks a lot again :)

12. Nat

Nat New Member

Helloooooo TuanHA!!!

At least! We are back! (holy spec pve)

Now we need some improvements on here or there, some ideas that we can implement, some tweaks, etc.

But... Definitely... We Are BACK!

Thank you very much! :) :) :)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
    13. Ksexasiaris

Ksexasiaris Member

What do you mean? I updated to rev 66 and still spamming Holy Light on players with Full HP, even if I have it to 85...it eats my mana very fast in order to do 45% overhealing. The only way to use the cr now is to Untick holy light (it still use it on infusion procs only). But is not optimal to use Holy Light only on proc..

14. NovemberLima

NovemberLima New Member

What's the current status of Seraphim for protection in this routine? It's a completely different rotation.

15. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

Are you using the SVN version? load settings and select the pve version for protection. go to a dummy. try it. it should work.

16. Lassse

Lassse New Member

The "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee buff", what is that?!

And is there a way to turn off auto-blessings? I´ve noticed sometimes the other ppl i the group in dungeons cancel the buff, the routine puts it on again and the person cancel direct again and then I have to turn off the routine or leave the group to not get accused for botting...!

17. Nat

Nat New Member

I mean that the CR it's almost perfect for pve imo. If you don't have enough gear or don't know how to configure, isn't a CR's problem.

90% of boters that use this paladin CR don't know how to play without it, they don't know how the Holy Paladins work, they don't read or search for any information about this. I don't know if you are inside of this percentage, so, I'll try to explain.

You need to use Holy Light as filler.

Your heals put shields on players so even if players don’t need a heal they likely can use the shield. Healing a target that needs more health is always preferred to just putting a mastery shield on someone with your over-heal, but don’t be worried about over-healing unless people are dying.

I'm 5/7m.

Edit: Tuanha fixed this problem -> https://www.thebuddyforum.com/thebu...adin-ultimate-experience-763.html#post1816075

That's why I said: "We are back!"

18. lanaiba

lanaiba New Member

ok i want to buy this in a few minutes, any1 here playing RET pvp? is it viable ? i see a lot of comments about holy, but no ret

L.E : i cant buy this, the only payment method is trough paypal :( cant you make it easier like in the buddystore ?

19. Ksexasiaris

Ksexasiaris Member

I do know how to play without the cr and I have the gear...I have 1100+ spirit (top paladins have such spirit or even lower). I know that my heals put shields but the problem is as I said that I get out of mana before the end of the fight. Our DPS players do lot of mistakes and their dps is low..in result they need much more healing than normal, so I need to not waste mana for shields and need it for direct heals.

Don't tell me that I don't know how to play my pala cause I manually play him now. I am 7/7 H and 2/7 Mythic. If I want holy light to be cast on full HP people I will set the value to 100. But if I set the value at 90 I want it to cast on 90.

20. Nat

Nat New Member

I believe on you! (LoL)