• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Rogue - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, May 20, 2013.

1. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

This is rotation recommended by Simcraft xratedownz

actions+=/shadow_blades
      actions+=/shadow_dance,if=energy>=75&buff.stealth.down&buff.vanish.down&debuff.find_weakness.down

That mean:
      - Shadow Blades should use on cooldown
      - Shadow Dance should use if energy >=75 and you are not instealth and debuff Find Weakness is not applied on target
      - There no penalty to use Shadow Blades on Shadow Dance.

I've tested on my rogue Sub and I do more dps than simcraft say I would do. Same with Assassination. Only problem for me now is Combat doing 5% less dps than what Simcraft expecting and I'm trying to know why.

2. imdasandman

imdasandman Active Member

Try using shadowcraft. It is way more accurate.

3. phaedrus

phaedrus Member

Just found that in skill-capped. They are not recommend shadow dance+shadow blades overlapping...

Burst Scenarios:

One thing that has changed a bit this expansion is the effectiveness of Eviscerate. Eviscerate now deals significant damage, especially when scoring a critical strike during Find Weakness. In Cataclysm, Ambush was our heavy hitting ability and Eviscerate was more or less used to take advantage of Relentless Strikes (ie- energy management). This isn't to say Eviscerate was weak or anything - but Ambush was ahead of it by a sizable margin. Nowadays, getting off as many Eviscerates as you can during a burst attempt will net you the most damage done to your target.

** All burst scenarios assume Slice & Dice and a Bleed Debuff are applied**

Find Weakness + Shadow Blades ? This is likely the ideal use of our new burst ability. The insane amount of combo points generated during Shadow Blades will result in several more Eviscerates hitting your target during the Find Weakness period. The additional damage from a Find Weakness Eviscerate over a typical Eviscerate is substantial.
      Recommended for: Heavy burst openers, Vanish Swaps, Restealth opens
      Shadow Dance ? Still one of our most potent burst mechanics. This ability has been changed slightly in Mists of Pandaria and it actually plays a HUGE role in the effectiveness of our burst. Shadow Dance now reduces our Ambush ability?s energy cost from 60 -> 40. Back in Cataclysm, we were able to talent this energy reduction for Ambush, but now it is only activated while Dancing. Ambushing outside of Shadow Dance will leave you energy starved in a hurry. When going for a burst attempt, I highly recommend refraining from using Ambush outside of Dance.
      Recommended for: Heavy burst attempts when Find Weakness is NOT already applied to a target
      Subterfuge ? This ability allows you to stay in stealth for 3 seconds after you perform an action or are attacked. Subterfuge can actually create ?mini-burst? windows with proper execution. A sizable chunk of your target's health pool will be gone before they even know there is a Rogue there! The effectiveness of the burst is highly dependent on proper usage of Premeditation. In my testing, I?ve found that using Premeditation in conjunction with Ambush creates the most fluid opener. The two most common Subterfuge burst openers I use are:

1. Garrote -> Premeditation Ambush -> Eviscerate
      2. Cheap Shot -> 2 combo point Rupture -> Premeditation Ambush -> Eviscerate

In the second example, I like to pool energy and wait until Subterfuge is just about to expire prior to firing off my Premed Ambush. This ensures you can Eviscerate immediately after the Ambush lands, causing a noticeable quick-fire burst (especially if both crit). *Note ? This is how I use Subterfuge as a burst ability. I will typically spend points on Slice & Dice somewhere during the duration when not going for a burst attempt.
      Recommended for: Restealth openers, Light burst openers
      Backstab + Eviscerate Spam ? This is probably our least potent burst scenario, and should only be used when a target is low on health and CC has been applied to healer. Rogue damage outside of our burst cooldowns is pretty low in the current state of the game, so using energy spamming Backstab into a target won?t likely create much pressure. Find Weakness does increase the effectiveness of backstab + eviscerate spam by a decent margin, so if at all possible try and ensure this is up.
      Recommended for: Restealth opens, low health enemies with CC on healer
      Tips, Tricks and things to Avoid:

- I do not recommend overlapping Shadow Dance and Shadow Blades! In terms of our burst damage, the appeal of Shadow Blades is the increased combo point generation. While Dancing, combo points are pouring in very quickly as it is. A typical Dance rotation with Shadow Blades activated will likely result in wasted combo points, even if you are running with the Anticipation talent.

- Ambush outside of Shadow Dance should be avoided unless running with the Shadow Power talent. The energy cost is simply too high to be used effectively for a burst attempt. Cheap Shot or Garrote will proc Find Weakness and cost much less energy.

- If you?re looking to open really hard on a target to start a match, I would recommend using the Shadow Blades + Find Weakness burst method rather than Shadow Dance. Find Weakness will be already be applied when you open from stealth. I find that having access to Shadow Dance opens up more versatility, in that you can be ready to burst whenever your teammate is ready.

4. tatersr1

tatersr1 New Member

Having the below pop up none stop in the new test build using tyreal, appears to work fine then after about 5mins of combat I start having these errors and need to restart honorbuddy to get it working again

[12:43:03.145 D] Exception thrown in Root.Tick
      [12:43:03.146 D] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at (Object )
      at TuanHA_Combat_Routine.ProjectToken.PrintReference(Object optionsCollection)
      at TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.Detach(Object optionsCollection)
      at Styx.TreeSharp.Decorator.CanRun(Object context)
      at Styx.TreeSharp.Decorator..()
      at Styx.TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
      at Styx.TreeSharp.PrioritySelector..()
      at Styx.TreeSharp.Decorator..()
      at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.()

small log attached not sure if it's CR issue or new Honorbuddy test build issue.

thanks in advance

5. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer New Member

can someone confirm that this doesn't stink anymore ?

Edit: Don't use for high level raiding... (Im not sure I would use it in LFR)

6. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Build 5.4.5163
      Improve Combat Rotation PvE, all 3 spec now doing little more damage than SimulationCraft result (the highest possible dps in theory)

7. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Disable Crimson Tempest at Combo Point (by default PvP or Arena Setting, this already disabled)

8. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

To be honest, Honorbuddy is quite safe for me.

I've been botting for more than 2 year and haven't got a single warning yet (I only have 1 account and big thank HB security team for keeping us undetected :D)

I've update all 3 spec rotation on my rogue and compare to SimulationCraft result, all 3 spec doing more dps than the possible dps in theory.

For example, I've just update combat rogue rotation, in theory my ilevel 507 full pvp gear rogue can do 82746.8k dps, with the update I can do around 85k dps.

9. milfhunter

milfhunter Member

Why not?

Thanks

10. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer New Member

How do I update the public version to Build 5.4.5163 ?

11. phaedrus

phaedrus Member

No improve for PvP? :(

12. bend1

bend1 Member

Dmg is amazing but aoe is broken, the cr is not aoeing at all and offensiv vanish is bugged too u can uncheck all options but is still using offensive vanish its anoying when u soloing bosses ^^

13. Drewtg7

Drewtg7 Member

Does this support nerve strike????

14. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

I reached as high as 138k on dummy with 522 pvp gear on sub spec.

15. Hero123

Hero123 Member

PVP seems very broken keep getting:

Hold on Not in World, Auto Enter Combat not Enabled, Eating, or you have Resurrection Sickness... (never seen this before)

Also:

-Doesnt apply poisons
      -when it does a vanish combo burst it goes invis and sits there and doesnt start spamming ambush on the target (i have auto target enabled/auto enter combat).
      -Doesnt auto sap
      -Doesnt auto distract people

This only started happening since u changed pve for me

16. sheely69

sheely69 Member

Is anyone getting random freezes in combat or is it just me, it's really annoying and I feel like i'm losing a lot of dps because of them.

17. bend1

bend1 Member

Beside aoe is not working in the currently donated cr, the single target dps in pve is very nice after the last update. When aoe will be fixed and this annoying bug with offensive vanish too then the cr is as perfect as the other cr like monk and dk in pve <3

18. hexenmeiister

hexenmeiister New Member

Why cant i set a mark in "attack flag capper and totem ASAP" ? :)

19. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Build 5.4.5164
      Fix issue fail to check enemy around that have CC break on damage cause AoE spell disabled.
      Fix Vanish issue that auto-activate when Vanish option not enabled.

@xmandeh: I'm working on new PvP rotation that mix the PvE DPS rotation (which is reported working well by now) and the PvP part, please give me more time. I hope CR will getting better when new season start.

20. bend1

bend1 Member

thx for fixing tuanha!

Edit: Offensive Vanish is working and fan of knives too but the cr is not using crimson tempest in aoe rotation