• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Shaman - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Aug 3, 2013.

1. timwang

timwang Member

Is the enh updated for 6.2?

hi Tuanha,

I just level up my Shaman and would like to use enhance spec for PVP.
      When I try this CC with my shaman, the logic for using spells are very strange.
      I select the third talent for 60 level. It means for several skills, I can use two time directly.
      But the CC never use the Stormstrike before the buff disappear.
      Since the colddown for Stormstrike is just about 7s, it is not necessary to wait until the buff disappear.
      There are many other problem about the logic and looks like the logic are still keep on the 5.4 version of WoW.

I really want to know whether this CC for Shaman is really updated for 6.2 already for PVP?

2. Folidar

Folidar New Member

hi,

using this routine for resto for quite a time and getting good results.
      today had to ele on mannoroth nhc with 695 first time. checked options through, decent gear and know how to skill. then it hit like a truck, dps so low, couldnt explain why, by fact, cant till now. my feeling was, that the car is "thinking" after every cast what to do next. small pause in between. someone same exp.?

3. Techguy1220

Techguy1220 Member

I have noticed the same thing with my ilvl 702 gear. I sim around 44.8k on a patchwerk fight, and I am seeing dps around 33-35k... So not really sure why there is a difference.

4. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

We just submit a new update to Shaman with awesome feature. I hope it will approved and stream to you soon.

[TABLE]
      [TR]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TH]Version[/TH]
      [TH]Type[/TH]
      [TH]Changelog[/TH]
      [TH]Submit Date[/TH]
      [TH]Status[/TH]
      [TH]Approval Date[/TH]
      [TH][/TH]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]6.2.5716[/TD]
      [TD]Release[/TD]
      [TD]
      • Add new Hot Keys System!
      • Customized Purge
      • PvP, PvE improvement, bug fix.
      [/TD]
      [TD]8/26/2015 3:28:19 PM[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #CCFFFF"]Waiting for Code Approval[/TD]
      [TD][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

5. Perception707

Perception707 New Member

3 Problems I'm having are not getting the bot to purge enough regardless of how high or low i set the mana thresh.
      2 Doesn't use stormstrike nearly enough
      1 doesn't take the opportunities to hex that i give it.

Does this update address any of these? Thanks in advance!

6. emerysong

emerysong New Member

looking for a top end PvE CC for enhancement is this one good in peoples opinion I don't want to purchanse the paid version if it isn't worth it

7. Perception707

Perception707 New Member

Looks like the new version is streaming from the store. Been testing it in arena 3's and the dps logic is much improved, still not using stormstrike enough IMO, but a lot better dps overall.

Love the new purge option, kind of a pain though adding all the spells manually. From the get go, i'd like to be purging as much as possible as enhance, mana is not an issue for me. Resto and maybe ele need to balance purging with mana. Would love to have an option for enhance where it is purging anything and everything. Kinda like a burst mode, but for purge maybe? Haha

Still not loving the hex functionality as well. Needs work.

And one last question, if I want to use all my MW procs for healing surges on myself and team mates, whats the best settings in your opinion that I should use for that?

Again, thanks for the update. I own all your CR's. Thanks for the great work you do and please let me know how I can help!

8. silver1991

silver1991 New Member

about enha shamy

Hello guys dont call me noob but i wanna remove spells from list which is gonna be interupted and i dont know how,so please can some1 contact me so we talk more about that i would be thankful!

9. hagiangdang

hagiangdang New Member

Version Type Changelog Submit Date Status Approval Date
      6.2.5720 Release
      Improve Resto Heal logic
      Add more trick to arena
      Fix hotkey issue
      8/29/2015 7:49:13 PM Waiting for Code Approval

10. sdsadasdsa4

sdsadasdsa4 New Member

I noticed that unleash life now has a very low priority. Is this the latest change?
      It's not good for PVP.plz fix

like i ticked always unleash life befoe CH/HW/HS
      but it doesnt

PS:sometimes it will Randomly cast healing rain on one target
      dont know why

looks u fuck up the logic of rsto PVP

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
    11. Perception707

Perception707 New Member

I want to prioritize the following healing teammates @about 60% bellow, then myself @about 40% and bellow. In all other situations I want to use 5 stacks of MW for light bolt.

So I have all 3 checked with those percentages. The healing is set for at least 3 stacks and the LB is @ 5. Will the routine prioritize the above with the following settings?

Also what is the best set up to use for hexing the enemy healer on cooldown?

Thanks,

12. misterallendavis34

misterallendavis34 New Member

Is there a all in one price like one price gets all classes this entire. purchase of 23 dollars for every single class each is kinda ridiculous and no one knows how to take care of the community anymore i was thinking maybe if you threw out like a 99 dollar price tag for every class you might just make more instead of every dam profile for every class has a 23 dollar price tag on it and would cost you almost 200 dollars if you wanted to own all your profiles. alot of botters have many classes they play so it would be beneficial to make a one price fits all classes thanks for another over priced profile try and think hard instead of trying to line your pocket. Your profiles dont even push top dps they are yes better then singular but for those who are trying to push heroic or mythic you have to use your bot with timing abilities by hand along with controlling movement . I dont know about the rest but if i am paying 25 dollars fr every profile you make i want great numbers coming out of it my hunter with your paid cr does about 40k on a dummy at almost 700 ilevel. I should be hitting 50 to 60k on a dummy and i dont even come close. The whole reason i buy cr's is to do it for me not to have to config the heck out of it to get it to do the right thing. Please offer better support and better cr's if you are going to continue to throw these high price tags at it.

13. tinod1990

tinod1990 New Member

http://tuanha.biz/

taken from his website
      "Beside the single Combat Routine purchase, there also an “All Current and Future Combat Routine Package”.

Once you donate for a total amount of $89 (limited time offer) you will get ALL available Combat Routine as well as ALL future release."

so contact him about it, and fyi 40k on a dummy is unbuffed and not in a raid environment, also if you're unable to hit 50-60k dps by hand, don't expect a routine to do it for you, no program will ever replace a person in real time when certain situations come up.

You are suppose to change some of the settings, that's the reason TuanHA's routines are the best around ... "customization " and the ability to edit.

L2 spell

why are you posting on the shaman routine page and talking about hunter routines, you put as much thought into this post as to where you were posting it

14. tinod1990

tinod1990 New Member

15. misterallendavis34

first off ty for the 89 dollar info second this is one of the routines i was looking to get so this is where i would post if i had a question. third a BOT can hit buffs and abilities seconds faster then the human eye and if you learn how to read i buy bots to do it for me not so that i have to customize the routine. I did say that im not smart by any means when it comes to customizing the routines There is alot of different options and i have no clue where to start. If by any chance anyone can offer a screen shot of what they did to push max dps id even pay to get ahold of it so i can config mine.

16. nelie223

nelie223 New Member

Been testing all day, this doesn't seem to be viable in arena at all. Unless your resto and the kids your playing don't know how to coordinate burst. Why doesn't enhance heal at all?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    17. misterallendavis34

does tuanha answer skype at all or even his threads? I cant seem to get himt o answer anything.

18. sdsadasdsa4

sdsadasdsa4 New Member

unleash life will be casted even if teammate hp is 100%!!,

BTW,the setting i set to 80

19. hagiangdang

hagiangdang New Member

Version: 6.2.5722 (9/1/2015 4:13:14 AM)
      Fix issue help/heal friend not in the same phrase
      Improve PvP Logic
      Bug fix

20. hagiangdang

hagiangdang New Member