• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Shaman - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Aug 3, 2013.

1. healzzz

healzzz Member

how is elemental performing pve?

2. Getgot

Getgot New Member

Ahh I figured that may be it :), but because you can use his rogue routine at lvl 1 thought it was possible I could be wrong.. thanks!

3. Xenaux

Xenaux New Member

Same here, tried everything... Fresh install, framework installed and nothing :/

4. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I'm sorry public release do not work atm.

I'm waiting Raphus update Honorbuddy.

Next release include a lot improvement so better wait for it and remake public release.

5. Lazius

Lazius New Member

Hallo mr. Tuanha how is this cr pvp enhance heal logic, burst logic etc. I think there are some tuning neccesary, the cr St?cks sometimes in Arena

Sent from my HTC One S using TheBuddyForum mobile app

6. doktor63rus

doktor63rus New Member

Hello everyone. help people who know the step by step how to install this beauty? I threw everything in the honorbuddy / routines and how to run do not understand, can someone explain. thanks in advance

7. Getgot

Getgot New Member

1.If you are lvl 1 you cannot run this profile until you reach lvl 10.(it will just sit there)
      2.If you are 10+ and it is still not attacking make sure you check "Auto attack" if you are using the questbot
      3.Make sure you select tuanha routine when it pops up.

8. Koven

Koven New Member

I'm using the resto shaman in arena and it's casting water shield on myself even though I have it turned off in the options. I have auto buff & "water shield below 40% mana" off as well but it still will cast water shield when I enter arena and it will cast it in the middle of an arena match, not very nice when I'm getting trained :<

9. doktor63rus

doktor63rus New Member

my shaman 90 lvl

10. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

A newer version just uploaded to SVN server!

The update include:
      Fix the annoying bug do nothing in Arena for a few seconds
      Improve logic
      SVN update reminder (if you use old svn and there's a newer version, CR will tell you to update)

To Update please open folder Honorbuddy/Routines

Right Click Folder [Combat Routine Name]
      > SVN Update working copy. (If you see that option)
      > SVN Update

Thank you.

11. skittle12345

skittle12345 Member

Im using this to level in hyjal and its just dying over and over, itll ignore the mobs currently hitting him to go for a target thats on my quest list

Attached Files:

12. tehuser

tehuser Member

i still get this
      Code:
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Francois\Desktop\Wow\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THHelpers.cs(2223,29) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'GreyMagic.MemoryBase.Read<TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal>(System.IntPtr, bool)' has some invalid arguments
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Francois\Desktop\Wow\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THHelpers.cs(2223,85) : error CS1503: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'int' to 'bool'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Francois\Desktop\Wow\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THHelpers.cs(2224,24) : error CS1061: 'TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal' does not contain a definition for 'Where' and no extension method 'Where' accepting a first argument of type 'TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      even after a fresh CR install

13. Tumunzahar

Tumunzahar New Member

Hi, leider ist mein Englisch zu schlecht, daher muss ich hier auf Deutsch schreiben. Ich bekomm beim starten des HB immer diese Meldung:
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Drogon\HB\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THHelpers.cs(2028,29) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'GreyMagic.MemoryBase.Read<TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal>(System.IntPtr, bool)' has some invalid arguments
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Drogon\HB\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THHelpers.cs(2028,85) : error CS1503: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'int' to 'bool'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Drogon\HB\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THHelpers.cs(2029,24) : error CS1061: 'TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal' does not contain a definition for 'Where' and no extension method 'Where' accepting a first argument of type 'TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Drogon\HB\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THPvPCombatLog.cs(56,17) : error CS0103: The name 'MeHasAura' does not exist in the current context
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Drogon\HB\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THPvPCombatLog.cs(56,54) : error CS0103: The name 'MeHasAura' does not exist in the current context
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Drogon\HB\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THPvPCombatLog.cs(149,25) : error CS0103: The name 'LastTrapEvent' does not exist in the current context
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Drogon\HB\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THPvPCombatLog.cs(160,43) : error CS0103: The name 'MeGuid' does not exist in the current context
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Drogon\HB\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THPvPCombatLog.cs(165,34) : error CS0103: The name 'MeHasAura' does not exist in the current context

Attached Files:

14. Lexi777

Lexi777 New Member

For the special edition CR (Resto) well actually any spec really, is there anyway in the future we can add a list of spells that we want to ground? Incoming CC's to be specific.

15. rosek

rosek New Member

Compiler Error: c:\Users\robert\Desktop\hb\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THHelpers.cs(2223,29) : error CS1502: Die beste ?bereinstimmung f?r die ?berladene GreyMagic.MemoryBase.Read<TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal>(System.IntPtr, bool)-Methode hat einige ung?ltige Argumente.
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\robert\Desktop\hb\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THHelpers.cs(2223,85) : error CS1503: Argument "2": Konvertierung von "int" in "bool" nicht m?glich.
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\robert\Desktop\hb\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THHelpers.cs(2224,24) : error CS1061: "TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal" enth?lt keine Definition f?r "Where", und es konnte keine Erweiterungsmethode "Where" gefunden werden, die ein erstes Argument vom Typ "TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal" akzeptiert (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?).

got this error :(

16. ianhrfrd

ianhrfrd New Member

can i stop the bot from healing all the other players in a bg when im elemental so i can do more damage cos i play with healers

17. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Uncheck the heal friend / heal me below in the Elemental Tab

18. twana

twana New Member

Please check mail, im having issues logging in with the special edition that the website cannot help to fix. Thanks.

19. Lexi777

Lexi777 New Member

View attachment 107752

This is the error I keep receiving when trying to update SVN. I know on your installation guide it says to click on the 'SVN Update working copy' if you see that option, which I don't I've re-installed Honorbuddy+Tortoise SVN+All the CRs and still can't fix the error =(

20. ChestRockwell

ChestRockwell Member

Noticed you fixed an arena bug. thought this didnt support arena yet> ?