• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Shaman - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Magnetix

Magnetix New Member

Hello TuanHA, I'm getting this error:

[00:41:52.471 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Too Much Swag\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THHelpers.cs(2223,29) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'GreyMagic.MemoryBase.Read<TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal>(System.IntPtr, bool)' has some invalid arguments
      [00:41:52.471 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Too Much Swag\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THHelpers.cs(2223,85) : error CS1503: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'int' to 'bool'
      [00:41:52.471 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Too Much Swag\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THHelpers.cs(2224,24) : error CS1061: 'TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal' does not contain a definition for 'Where' and no extension method 'Where' accepting a first argument of type 'TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

New installation of HB and everything, also updated the SVN

EDIT: Just saw people are having the same problem and it's because of the public release.
      Guess I'll just wait for the new release to come out

2. Deputydog857

Deputydog857 Member

Installed .svn, did update, tried to start up and got this.

Attached Files:

3. Gully

Gully New Member

The routine does not seem to be appearing in the list when I load up HB. Is this issue the same issue everyone else is having, or is this an issue only I am having? If its just me, then how can I fix it? The routine has worked before, and I must say, it worked really well. Keep up the good work. =)

4. Gurkis

Gurkis New Member

It's a problem with the public routine.

5. soll001

soll001 New Member

Stupid question but new to HB, how do I load this? If I am doing LFR, Dungeons, etc. do I just select Combat Bot and load Default Dungeon or Default Raid? sorry for being a noob. Thanks.

6. alexlee922

alexlee922 Member

Hi Soll,

If you are looking to use this in raids/dungeons your best bet is to go and download the lazyraider bot base, which can be found here:

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...ider-user-controlled-raiding-heroics-raf.html

To load the Combat routine you first need to download the file and place into your Honorbuddy/routines folder.

Make sure you load the bot up in 32 bit using the honorbuddy launcher.

Once the game has loaded click login on the new honorbuddy window, and after a couple of minutes a white coloured pop up will appear. This will show you all the available routines for your current class.

You will want to select the tuanha routine from this menu, and click ok.

To start up the cr you want to go to the select bot tab in the top right hand corner of honorbuddy and select lazyraider. All you have to do then is click start!

Have fun and good luck!

7. alexlee922

alexlee922 Member

Tuanha,

I noticed whilst playing as elemental that it was not doing unleash elements before lava burst/ With lava burst, and i could not see an option in the GUI to add this in, any help.

It works great with resto, but not with elemental for some reason!

Thanks!

8. Sk1vvy

Sk1vvy Member

Unleash Elements using only in PVP. In PVE it's dps loss except tier 6 talent Unleashed Fury. But as i remember Elem should take Elemental Blast.

9. Hekks

Hekks New Member

Tuanha,

Is there a way that you can make the closed beta routine available until the Public one gets fixed?

Thanks,
      Hekks

10. prolifik

prolifik New Member

Using unleash elements will increase damage done by lavaburst and lightningbolt for 10 seconds, and even without the talent you gain 30% more damage on your next firespell ( can also be used with elemental blast) Unleash elements -> elemental blast will make elemental blast 30% stronger. Either way, it is not a pve loss. A great spell for both pve and PVP.

11. buzzerbeater

buzzerbeater Well-Known Member

Bug Report:

Raiding
      Botbase: Tyrael

What happens:
      After some time, HB "freezes", its clickable but the routine isnt reacting.
      Restarting HB doesnt help, only a complete restart of wow and HB fixes it.

Attached Files:

12. Lazius

Lazius New Member

Tuanha you Started this cc with enhance but actually they are some things not up to date for enhance In Arena, I hope you take time for this, actually I play it on my alcoholic hands and it work better than your cr ;-)

Sent from my HTC One S using TheBuddyForum mobile app

13. becy

becy Member

I'm using SE with Resto in arenas.
      Sometimes the bot tries to cast something while in fact it can't, so it tries endlessly without doing anything.
      The messages in the HB are like this:

28:665 HP: 100% Mana: 79 Lvl 90 Horde Warlock 16.2y 86% hp Unleash Elements (UnleashElementsRes)
      28:958 HP: 100% Mana: 80 Lvl 90 Horde Warlock 16.2y 87% hp Unleash Elements (UnleashElementsRes)
      29:197 HP: 100% Mana: 80 Lvl 90 Horde Warlock 16.2y 87% hp Unleash Elements (UnleashElementsRes)
      29:421 HP: 100% Mana: 80 Lvl 90 Horde Warlock 16.2y 87% hp Unleash Elements (UnleashElementsRes)
      29:647 HP: 100% Mana: 81 Lvl 90 Horde Warlock 16.2y 87% hp Unleash Elements (UnleashElementsRes)
      29:875 HP: 100% Mana: 81 Lvl 90 Horde Warlock 16.2y 87% hp Unleash Elements (UnleashElementsRes)

14. OmniRed

OmniRed New Member

TuanHA - I'm using the paid version of your CC (along with all your other ones).

My Enhancement Sham is ilvl 510
      Tyrael framelock 60 ticks
      Raid pre-settings in your GUI

My Sham is doing 70kdps. Any ideas? From what I see, most people have success here with Elemental, but that's not an option for me with all agility gear.

15. stevelulwow

stevelulwow New Member

Any way to get it to not AUTO use Pvp Trinket in Arenas? Seems the bot auto uses it ~5 seconds into the arena game.

16. skittle12345

skittle12345 Member

On the "General" tab, look to the left you will see Trinket 1 and Trinket 2, change whatever your trinket is on to "never" then you can use it yourself

17. lnwulf

lnwulf Member

Getting a compile error after updating the SVN this morning.

18. healzzz

healzzz Member

I'm sorry to say - especially as im a happy customer of your Monk and Paladin SE CR's - : To charge 15$ for this CR is simply not justified. Elemental does around 70-100k less DPS than PQR rotations, the healing is well behind Oracle and Vachi's CR. Its sad really - released as an SE CR _WAY_ too early.

Can not recommend at this point.

19. OhaiDur

OhaiDur New Member

Whats also un acceptable is bringing this up on this forum and breaking the rules....

20. healzzz

healzzz Member

How did I break the rules? Am I only allowed to leave positive comments like I did for all his other CRs i'm using?