• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • TuanHA Shaman - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Aug 3, 2013.

1. tehuser

tehuser Member

i think he means to talk about the pqr

2. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Add new and awesome mechanic on Resto Shaman: Capacitor totem projection

[​IMG]

Capacitor Totemic Projection Ms: Customize how many millisecond Capacitor Totem about to explode and move it to one of the following unit:

Target: Your target (Require you manual drop Capacitor Totem - CR will move when it's about to explode)
      Focus: Your focus (Require you manual drop Capacitor Totem - CR will move when it's about to explode)
      Enemy Healer: Any enemy healer around - if there are 2 or more healer, it prefer the one have more HP (Require you manual drop Capacitor Totem - CR will move when it's about to explode)
      Enemy DPS: Any eney dps around - if there are 2 or more dps, it prefer the one have less HP (Require you manual drop Capacitor Totem - CR will move when it's about to explode)
      Enemy Group Unit: CR automatically drop Capacitor and move to the biggest pack of enemy. (Do not require you manual drop Capacitor Totem)

Add logic totemic recall if your Healing Stream Totem about to expire, you got 25% mana back. Only activate if you have less than 90% mana.

3. lethalx

lethalx New Member

question... im playing ele with SE version and i notice i have to stand still for it to activate a dps cast.. like if i get a lava proc while running i have to stop running for it to cast it

4. Pham

Pham Member

The PvE versions are horrible for a "Special Edition", sorry to say.

The pvp works very well, but if you use this as Elemental in PvE, you'll lose dps - due to very bad logics. Like, you swap target, and there is 3 sec to flame shock - then sometimes it just sits there waiting for FS to come off CD. Instead of casting 2 LB's.

It doesn't earthquake, even with 15+ adds, even if you check it in the elemental tab. On AoE packs, it still prioritizes doing lava burst on single target and elemental blast, before it uses chainlightning again - even when there's loads of mobs. Doesn't add up to me.

I only use it for resto PvP, where's it decent - but still, even with important debuffs turned on, it doesn't dispell fear on your dps, or dispell their root. And if you set the "dispell if X amount if debuffs" to one, it'll dispell everything, not just important ones, like movement impairing.

TuanHA - you make amazing routines, but I do feel like I paid too fast for a SE that isn't quite ready/up to your standards yet. - Don't take it negatively, but there's loads of work to be done here.

5. lethalx

lethalx New Member

im using this for pvp i NEVER pve i hate pve lol... but ya i dont understand why i should have to stop running to cast an instanct cast that procced. how is it doing as resto? do u use auto ghost wolf?

6. beyou

beyou Member

Top healing @ 2k RBG

Might be the user not the bot

7. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

New update for Resto Shaman PvE

Healing increased by a lot, I just pass Endless Healer in Proving Ground, the healing logic, mana logic improved a lot.

Please update and let me know.

Thank you.

8. Getgot

Getgot New Member

OMG I love this update... my shammy is FINNALY healing himself properly!

using paid version and on a lvl 43 shaman

9. Lexi777

Lexi777 New Member

Tuanha, great update.

1 slight issue though in the Resto PvE aspect, the bot will swap Earthshield on both tanks just back and forth, back and forth using up tons of mana which is unnecessary.

10. Clubstar

Clubstar New Member

CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'GreyMagic.MemoryBase.Read<TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal>(System.IntPtr, bool)' has some invalid arguments
      Compiler Error: c:\Winrar\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THHelpers.cs(2028,85) : error CS1503: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'int' to 'bool'
      Compiler Error: c:\Winrar\Routines\TuanHAShamanPublicRelease\THHelpers.cs(2029,24) : error CS1061: 'TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal' does not contain a definition for 'Where' and no extension method 'Where' accepting a first argument of type 'TuanHA_Combat_Routine.Classname.IncomingHeal' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Getting all kinds of errors and it doesnt show up on my list of cc's.

11. buzzerbeater

buzzerbeater Well-Known Member

Mind telling us the settings you used? :)

12. OhaiDur

OhaiDur New Member

Im confused, Ive been using this as resto for a while now and its been using Cap totem automaticly on low hp healers or healer when DPS is low hp anyway, Why do i have too manually use Cap totem all of a sudden xD

13. CDawg

CDawg New Member

Im having the same problem, mana burning myself in raids because of earth shield continuously switching between tanks, even if one is on focus.

14. Megapowen

Megapowen New Member

Using public version, and its not showing up in CR choice.

15. wikki74

wikki74 Member

same here using paid version

16. Loschi

Loschi Member

Same here with Paid Version

17. stryks1

stryks1 Member

Getting the same thing here, won't load the CC into my CC list. What's up?

18. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

It better for high rated arena.

Set enemy healer on focus for example, when he's rooted, cc... drop a tottem and 3 sec later boom, guaranty stun for 5 seconds.

For bg or when you are too lazy to drop manually, select option Enemy Group Unit 1 and it will drop on cooldown (it still prefer the biggest pack of enemy though)

19. Sjeikz

Sjeikz New Member

I am getting the same. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
      Maybe its time to get some sleep.

:p

20. stryks1

stryks1 Member

Ya i've tried multiple things, along with updating it, renaming to to match the other releases Tuan has out. Nope, idk anymore. Losing it :p