• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Uggla - A balance druid combat routine

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Cybernisse, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Gleeky

Gleeky Member

Did more extensitve testing of this with the 3 top druid talent builds on my 660 druid, 10 mins on a heroic dummy, it's progressing very well.

It blew the other 2 routines (not naming names :D) out of the water for Single Target Soul of the Forest/Euphoria, came a very close 2nd for Chosen of Elune / Balance of Power, but was beaten to 2nd by around 5% for Chose of Elune / Stellar Flare.

Keep up the good work, looking forward in particular to trinket support and slightly less wreckless aoe :D

2. Cybernisse

Cybernisse Community Developer

Thank you so much for testing and giving feedback! SotF + Euphoria is what I put most of my rotation dev time into; great that it shows! The other talents will definitely get some love in the future. Today and for the next 10 days to come, I can only access my laptop however, so I cannot really test anything that I might write (would love to fix the CC breaking asap). I did however manage to implement and test usable trinket support (it's for you Gleeky ;)) using teamviewer, even though it was a horribly laggy experience. The updated version is (only) available through SVN. Happy holidays!

3. Angelo17110

Angelo17110 New Member

Testing this now. I have all paid druid CR's but atm not happy with any for balance. Hope this will be good. Btw I see there is very little settings, i mean does this just cast rotation or does it also rebirth, dispell, revive etc? Because i prefer just to cast rotation and thats all and not waste time on dispelling, rebirth etc. Aslo how can i turn off using incarnation, I prefer to use that myself, just set cooldows to never?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    4. Cybernisse

Indeed, the routine focuses on the rotation and will not cast any spells unconfigurable support spells such as dispel or rebirth. Incarnation is currently not configurable like Celestial Alignment, simply because I have not gotten around to implementing it. Might find some time for it tomorrow or the day after. Beware that the routine have not even existed for 2 months yet, so it is not very polished...although it appears to be doing fairly well on single target with Euphoria and SotF. Happy booming! :)

EDIT: Actually, I forgot that selecting "Never" for celestial alignment actually does disable incarnation as well! So, you could indeed do that.
      EDIT 2: Also, make sure to use the SVN version, the ZIP is really outdated.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    5. Angelo17110

Angelo17110 New Member

I tested it and I am very impressed. This is best balance CR i have tried. I compared this on single target dummy with others I Have (stars, tuanha, hazzdruid) and this one have best dps atm. Also tested in heroic Highmaul and i toped the meters. Really nice job and ty so much on this, this is exactly what i need. I really love how good refreshing dots is made so you dont loose any dps. Only thing i would like to have is that somehow we can set so it doesnt attack mobs that are CCed with aoe. All rest is very nice and I am using this CR as my main for my boomie :)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    6. Gleeky

Gleeky Member

Out of interest Angelo, what talents did you run it with Incarnation/Euphoria?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    7. Gleeky

Gleeky Member

ignore.. double post

8. Angelo17110

Angelo17110 New Member

Yes i am using incarnation/euphoria atm. Havent tested SoTF yet because i think inc/euphoria is best atm. What do you think?

9. Gleeky

Gleeky Member

All the top parses on Worldoflogs and Warcraft logs show Inc/Euphoria as the top dps spec atm the moment, so I've switched to that. I was previously using SotF/Euphoria.

Inc/Eu is a lot more dependent on a good opener and timing of cds/procs though, so I'm doing a little more manually than I was before.

10. Mioni

Mioni New Member

amazing cr, the best! thanks for this

11. Cybernisse

Thank you! I'm glad you like it; there is more to come. :)

12. Angelo17110

Angelo17110 New Member

This is best balanace CR avaliable for sure. If you can you can/have time add some thing like not attack CCed mobs with dots and auto targeting would be nice. but all in all this is best dps CR atm.

13. Sucubich

Sucubich New Member

Loving this cr. Maybe you can make a really nice ui for it and premium version. I would definitely purchase it!!

14. Cybernisse

Hi guys, I'm back home again :)

Version 0.9 is now on SVN and downloadable as a zip-file:
      - No longer applying dots to targets with breakable CC when configured to dot all enemies.
      - Minor code refactoring and improved caching

I have not been able to test this against every possible type of CC, nor in an environment where there are loads of mobs that we are in combat with (such as a raid). Please report asap if there is a problem with this update and I will try to fix it!

Thank you! The interface design is far down the priority list for now, but it is there. About auto targeting, it isn't something I plan on implementing, but if there are many users interested in this, I might consider it. I cannot put the CR on the buddystore yet as I'm not part of the community developers group. Also, I like the idea of a community where everything does not have to be payed for. If someone wishes to support my work, there is a donations button available, but I don't think it should be mandatory.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
    15. Paranoid

Paranoid New Member

Welcome Home!
      I'm trying this atm on heroic HM and it is working great! I cant say that I have the best gear for a dps but it's not bad either regarding the stats - have item level 650+. It's working good I'm really impressed when it comes to a free CR that works this good.
      It's like Pew Pew Pew back in MoP. Keep up the good work and the flow!

16. diablofan

diablofan Member

i cant get this to work properly. Using enyo, leveling at 90+ its trying to do some "rotation" but every like 5seconds it randomly stops and does nothing. This is my frist "Ranged" cc , is there anything special then melee ones that i am missing ? fresh install and also tried hard/soft lock off/on still random wait time

17. Cybernisse

Hi, could you please attach a full log? There is a link to a guide from the main post if you don't know how to do it. Thank you!

18. Cybernisse

Version 0.10:
      - Now saving starsurge charges if Celestial Alignment is about to come off cooldown.
      - Also only using CA in lunar, as it resulted in a significant DPS increase.
      - Fixed a bug that caused us to keep casting starfire for too long when transitioning into solar eclipse.

19. tsatsa

tsatsa Community Developer

Tested last night, this CR is working really good, even outperforming Stars

20. alieno

alieno Member

what is the best TPS settings for this CR?