• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Ultima - The Ultimate Combat Routine

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Endus, Nov 25, 2014.

1. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

2. Endus

Endus Community Developer

No defensive cooldowns are controlled by the CR yet. I'm not really satisfied with the current reactive solution (using defensive cooldowns only after being hit/low on HP). If I can't figure out a better solution I'll give in and implement the usual once we get all the rotations down.

Sorry for the delay. Today has been hectic. It should be fixed now. I've tinkered with SMN all day but haven't made much progress there. Hopefully soon.

Yes. It should have been doing so already but I think a logic error was preventing it from functioning properly. Let me know if it works for you now (using Fatebot/Orderbot).

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
    3. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Life surge seems to be fine so far, will do some more testing to be sure. I have noticed when i have power surge unchecked, it will still use it.

4. markiemark425

markiemark425 New Member

Im noticing while playing as a Paladin he will randomly stop and not pull anymore. If I switch to another combat routine it works fine without the stopping. He even occasionally stops attacking, even when being attacked. I didnt notice this in the initial release of ultimate but it seems to be happening more and more, for any unattended farming i have to switch back to magitek or i come back to either a dead toon or one standing around doing nothing. any ideas?

5. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

please post a log of this happening

I've seen the same issue reported about my cr a couple times but I have not been able to get a log of it.

6. Sc4res

Sc4res New Member

I see a problem with Monk when he uses Perfect Balance he stops doing anything just refreching Touch of Death

7. Endus

New version out.

You're right. I thought there was an AND in the logic where there was actually an OR. It should work properly now.

I'd have to see a log to know for sure. It's possible it's just resting though (I'm pretty sure the CR is locked out during resting, so it wouldn't respond to being attacked, could be wrong though). I've added a Resting message to the newest version to make it more obvious when it's resting (and to more easily identify any possible issues). Let me know how it works for you.

I'm assuming you're referring to mid-fight and not the opener right? If so, is it still using Bootshine during that time? According to this:

The Monk Temple Reborn

If PB is used mid-rotation all you're supposed to do is spam Bootshine (or True Strike) and refresh any buffs/dots that may be close to ending.

I haven't did any research on how much extra DPS is actually gained by using PB mid-rotation to just spam Bootshine (and keep refreshing anything that tries to fall off during the PB buff). If it's not much I may just change the logic to only use PB during the opening (and possibly for the future AoE rotation) to save on confusion/make to rotation smoother.

8. Hydro

Hydro New Member

Endus, fantastic job on the CR. It is quick, responsive, and actually does what you set it to do.

One suggestion if I may. When running fatebot, is it possible for the CR to use Bio to pull? Also, adjustable pull range for ranged classes would be fantastic as well. I run into many instances where it is in range, but out of Line of Sight so Bot just stands there.

Thank you for all that you do!

9. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Power surge seems to be fixed, very well done on the DRG routine, I get pretty decent dps with it.

10. Hydro

Hydro New Member

Endus, this issue happens with Magitek also when I'm using Fatebot. It isn't isolated to your CR so I don't think it's an issue with the CR.

Markiemark425 is this issue happening to you when using Fatebot or is it another bot?

11. markiemark425

markiemark425 New Member

Awesome, ill be sure to post a log if/when i see it doing it again. :)

12. Buddernutz

Buddernutz New Member

since all other combat routines are broken im forced to try this. not bad but why cant i use cross class skills on my paladin? i cant check the boxes for foresight and bloodbath etc.

13. Buddernutz

Buddernutz New Member

and it doesnt even work. testing on striking dummy...auto attacks only

14. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

That's just the way it is for now. I believe endus said he will change it in the future.

15. Endus

Thanks. This has all been WAY more work than I originally thought it would be. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I said I'd make my own CR vs fixing up Magitek lol.

Do you think Bio would be better than the current Miasma? I just thought starting off with a spell that slows would be handy when soloing.

As for the range, it should use max range at all times. The times it stands still, does it have a target? I don't have any targeting logic in the CR (Fatebot/Orderbot handles that) and I've noticed sometimes it fails to target a mob due to it being out of LoS or something (and my CR will only move towards a mob that the Botbase has targeted).

I dunno if that's something mastahg can fix or if I'm going to have to put in some kind of back-up targeting system (like if we haven't moved in a while, target the nearest mob and go for it).

If that sounds like the problem you're having feel free to post it in the thread below to help bring focus to the issue.

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/rebornbuddy-forum/rebornbuddy-support/191630-botbase-targeting.html

16. kagamihiiragi17

kagamihiiragi17 Community Developer

Can you get the GameObject of the current POI and check LOS against it and move to LOS if necessary?

17. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

Core.Target is poi target

I first noticed this on my cr when we were handed movement control but I never saw it reported anywhere so I thought it was just my issue.

edit:
      course you could use the poi instance to grab unit or battle character but then you should check poi instance for null, easier just to grab core.target

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
    18. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Could we have power surge not automatically activate with spine shatter dive? According to others, you shouldn't use it with spine shatter dive. Also others say Putting Heavy Thrust & Phlebotomize back to back is a dps loss over time due to the 20s and 25s durations. One will always fall off before you can reapply the other, and often times clip your skills, stunting your skill speed efficiency.

19. Raddpuppyguest

Raddpuppyguest New Member

Great work so far. I have strange issue where with this plugin Fatebot no longer works. Character just sits there and only attacks things that attack him back. Is anyone else seeing this?

Tried this on every job. Not sure what's up. Updated vcredist and restarted just to be sure.

Other CRs don't have this problem (They will run me to fate and simply not engage because no class routine loaded), but ofc they are all broken since recent updates.

View attachment 7344 2014-12-03 10.47.txt

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
    20. v1toor

v1toor New Member

My problem on this plub is that: on my Glad job, when i turn on the fatebot it does not stops at fate mobs. It gets the target and keep running far away. It stops, come back and keep runing far away on the other side.