• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Ultimate Target - The Ultimate Targeting / Raid Marking / Target Caller

Discussion in 'PVP' started by Phelon, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

STORE LINK: Buddy Store

Description:
      This plugin is designed to Target Players in Battlegrounds depending on what you weight certain conditions on. This is perfect for those of you who are PvP’ing. This plugins should work in any Battlegrounds encounter. It is great for those of you who never want to target the wrong player again!

There is also a Target Calling Feature! You can select what Markers you you want to assign to different targets. This is great for those of you who RBG or just want to help direct traffic in PvP. This plugin will Mark Targets with Raid Markers, Call Targets out based on Markers in Chat. It will also periodically post the markers to everyone so they know what the list is.

Features:

Targeting:
      - Target Healers
      - Target Flag Carriers
      - Target Vehicles
      - Target Totems
      - Target Low Health
      - Target Under Geared Players
      - Target Players who are Targeting your healers
      - Target Players who are Targeting your Flag Carriers
      - Target Players Capping Banners (beta)

Chat:
      - Call your Targets in what ever chat you want.

Raid Markers:
      - Assign and Place Raid Markers based on targeting
      - Ability to call out Raid Markers to Raid

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    2. Talia1821

Talia1821 New Member

Hello, I clicked on the 3 day trail but its not showing up in my plugins. I rebooted HB three times now and I verified that streaming was enabled.

3. monkeyjoe

monkeyjoe Member

Same

4. Glensxx

Glensxx New Member

Just bought the add on doesn't show up in honor buddy must be store problem

5. Talia1821

Talia1821 New Member

that sucks because under the "my purchases tab" it shows I started my trail and the time is ticking....

6. Phelon

You will need to contact HB. I can not force it through unfortunately. Everything in the store they have to deal with. I can not do anything but upload code =( Request that they give you more time, because this plugin is AWESOME! I have messaged HighVoltz and asked him to look into it.

Edit: Talked to HighVoltz, he has forwarded it on to Raphus.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    7. Glensxx

Glensxx New Member

any update on when this will appear ?

8. Phelon

Sadly I am at their mercy and being NYE, it is a tough one. I sent another message to HV to see if I can get a status report. Please post on the HB Support forums asking for an extension to the plugin, only they can grant it.

Edit: Talked with Raphus and it seems that their compiler failed on the process but it was approved anyways. I pushed a new version (with some fixes and improvements) and waiting for it to get approved. I asked them to put some priority on the approval. I will keep you posted.

Edit #2: Do Nothing Botbase AND Combat Routine are now available.

Edit#3: Highvoltz was kind enough to push the new revision through. It should now be available in the store.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    9. chemical

chemical Active Member

assuming the "ultimate target" and Ultimate flag assistant" weren't made to run with each other? i was running warsong awhile ago. and i had both enabled and either were working. Once i disabled "assistant" , " target" started working . also didn't call it any targets.

10. Phelon

They work fine together, in fact I use both of them. Did you go into the Target options and set it up to call targets? You need to select a chat channel to call them into.

11. chemical

chemical Active Member

i don't know. seems like BGbuddy is overpowering the decisions that are being made. because it hasn't even tried to go for flag in twin peaks ( what i'm in right now) also tried to unclick everything besides attack "enemy healer" and it just attacks whatever that's close. never goes for enemy flag carrier. i see in the notes of HB it says its always going to "[BGBuddy]: Moving to defend friendly flag carrier" and that's what it does.

Plugins - Ultimate Flag return, Ultimate Target, Ultimate Rushrogue, MIR2. are the plugins being used.

Routine- TuanHA Rogue Wod ( premium edition)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    12. Phelon

Ultimate Flag Assistant will only pick up or return flags that are with in interact range. It does not help BgBuddy be less stupid on where it decides to go. Did you make sure you turned off targeting in your Routine also? If you are using targeting in your routine, that could cause it to fuck up. Also post your SETTINGS and LOGS here so I can see what you have set. Please use Pastebin.com to post those.

13. flyg

flyg Member

any diff between this and the targetting in ultimatepvp?

14. Phelon

Yup quite a bit. No annoying pop up window, protect healers, protect flag carriers, markers (this is my favorite part), raid calling for marked targets, banner protection. The rest is kind of the same. It is an enhanced version of the target system in UPvP. Some of the features are similar between the two, but this one has a lot more modifications.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
    15. fightcancer

fightcancer New Member

I like the plugin so far! :)

I'd like to be able to adjust the setting for what constitutes "low health players." Currently it's WAY too high IMO. It needs to be much lower for me to use it because low health players will frequently heal or be healed once I start attacking them and I can't kill them off quickly enough. Just my 2¢. :)

16. fightcancer

fightcancer New Member

Well I spoke too soon. The plugin forces the bot to target enemies that are invulnerable too, thereby wasting valuable DPS. I had to disable it. :(

17. Phelon

The only invulnerability that it doesn't ignore atm is deterrence, although that revision is about to go up which includes Deterence and some other small stuff. Otherwise it ignores:

Code:
      private const int SpiritOfRedemption = 27827;
              private const int BlessingofProtection = 41450;
              private const int DivineShield = 642;
              private const int IceBlock = 45438;
              private const int Cyclone = 33786;
      Only one situation would cause it to not change targets and that is if there are no other targets around to change to. Alternatively it could be your CC doing the targeting(which should be turned off) or it is BGBuddy reacquiring the wrong target. Post your logs and I will show you everywhere either BGBuddy or your CC changed the target.

The Low Health Players Percent is set to 20%. If you have an execute class, that should be enough to finish the deal pretty quickly. If healers are a problem, then set the priority higher on healers and stick to those.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
    18. fightcancer

fightcancer New Member

Thanks! I'll test and and post logs if I can't get it working! Love this plugin!

Phelon likes this.
    19. 360madden

360madden New Member

any plans to expand on adding even more conditions for targeting? ie: going after players (or avoiding them) with the MOST or LEAST honor, kills, dps, hps, etc..

Another idea is if its practical to add Avoidance settings ie: factoring in the number of mobs, around a target.. ie: will not initiate combat if x number of mobs are within xy distance from it.. (reducing the chance of a suicide run)

:)

20. 17N

17N New Member

Hello, I tried to PM you but that didn't work so I thought the next best place to post would be here:

Hello mate,

after seeing your work I thought you might be the best person for this.

I am looking for an addon to identify undergeared players in bgs and arenas.

No automation needed, I will make my own targeting calls.

I just want to have clear information of who is geared and who is not.

And I want to buy that addon - and you might sell it to others.

Can you help me?

Best regards.