• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Ultimate Target - The Ultimate Targeting / Raid Marking / Target Caller

Discussion in 'PVP' started by Phelon, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Fixed the Orb Holders / Flag Holders / Added EoTS Flag holder / Fixed the name problem.

He switches based on lowest health. I plan on adding a something to let YOU filter what you want. So closest, lowest health, etc. That didn't make the update I just pushed, but I fixed everything you mentioned here with this last update. Thank you for the logs, they help immensely! You can also remove them now if you like (Actually I Suggest removing them)

Here is what the update contained:

Code:
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Segoe UI]- Fixed Flag and Orb Targeting.[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Segoe UI]- Fixed Targeting Friendly Vehicles.[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Segoe UI]- Fixed Targeting Friendly Totems[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Segoe UI]- Removed Names from Logs and replaced with Class[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Segoe UI]- Added Keep Cannons to Ranged Target List[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Segoe UI]- Added Targeting EoTS Flag Carrier
      [/FONT][/COLOR]

2. fightcancer

fightcancer New Member

Awesome, thanks!! :)

3. Fuglie

Fuglie New Member

Small problems

I noticed it switched targets a lot and seems to get confused if more than one healer around. Anyway to make it lock onto one target for a while without switching between so fast?

- Fuglie

4. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

It selects Target's by distance to you. So when it is selecting healers, it is selecting the closest one to prevent getting kited. Make some recommendations of possible ways you want it to target and why, then I can make a case study around your ideas.

5. Fuglie

Fuglie New Member

Suggestion

Yeah it doesn't happen all the time but mostly in big fights. I'm a running a druid so kiting isn't really a thing I have to worry about and that's prob the only reason its doing that. Maybe a lock on the healer until it gets a certain distance away? That way it will follow it even if another healer is closer unless the first target healer is too far away to catch? Not sure how hard that would be to implement. Just a suggestion though. Def. works better than the normal auto target :)

- Fuglie