• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Ultimate Trinket - Breaking Free One Impairment at a Time.

Discussion in 'PVP' started by Phelon, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

STORE LINK: https://store.buddyauth.com/Product?productId=856

Description

This plugin is designed to only use your trinket when YOU want it to. Instead of blindly breaking any CC, you can set it up to break certain CC's based on Duration of the CC. This means you won't waste your trinket on a CC with 1 second left. You can now save your trinket for the right time. This is amazing for Arena's or when you are PvP'ing with a partner. This will work ANYWHERE.

I have also included the usage of Health Trinkets. Never fear when you are low health. You will now use it based on the Health Percentage you set. If you are getting low, it will bring you back up again! It is a great save your butt thing to have. Along with the Health Trinket there is also PvP Banner Usage. Double this up with your Health Trinket and you are getting a huge boost in HPs when you need it!

Last but not least this plugin includes the usage of Racial Abilities AND Spell Abilities to break CC. You can select duration to break same as PvP Trinkets. It will also use the Racials before ever using the PvP Trinket. This is Amazing for those times when you need to be set free and the PvP Trinket is down

Features:
      PvP Trinket Usage:

- Break CC's based upon Duration of applied CC.

Racials:
      - Use Racials Based on Duration of applied CC

Class Specific Spells:
      - Use Class Specific Spells Based on Duration of applied CC

Health Trinkets:
      - Use Health Trinket based on Health Percentage

PvP Banners:
      - UsePvP Banner based on Health Percentage

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    2. MrNobody

MrNobody New Member

Hi,

Seems like a great plugin, and I will test it later.

As a DK I would to have it use Lichborne, Icebound fortitude, Desecration, as well as the trinket/human racial. In this order (depending on CC) Lichborne/IF > Desecration > Trinket/Human racial.

Is this possible? It's really only useful to me if it can do that.

3. Phelon

It controls Racials and Trinkets. Since you are a human it would do the racial first and then look for a trinket. It is not set up to use Class Skills, those would be used by your routine.

Edit: Thinking a bit more about this though, most Routines use the breaks in a "dumb" fashion. They just use them if they are up. To be competitive, they would need to be used like the rest. I will look into adding class cc breaks.

Edit #2 I have started adding Class Breaks. I need a LIST of what SPELLS different CLASSES use.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    4. MrNobody

MrNobody New Member

Awesome! The ones I know are:
      DK - Lichborne, Desecrated ground
      Monk - Nimble brew
      Warrior - Berserker rage
      Shaman - Glyphed Shamanistic rage
      Warlock - Unbound will

Not sure about including Ice Block, Hand of protection/divine shield, as they are long cooldown clutch abilities. But maybe the chance to add them.

I guess the important part is that it uses the 'lesser' CC breaks if possible before the 'better' CC breaks. e.g. it uses Lichborne to break a fear rather than the trinket, if both are available. Either by allowing us to select the order to use CC breaks, or by built in intelligence :)

Cannot wait to test this.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
    5. MrNobody

MrNobody New Member

Also, I have tried out your Ultimate Flag Assistant, but it doesn't pick up enemy flags, or pick up orbs. It does return flags though.

6. Phelon

Well I am going to add them all for people to pick and choose how they want to use them. It will be suited to fit your needs as you get to determine when everything happens!

Did you run over the flag or Orb? It won't go pick it up for you. If it isn't picking up the Enemy Flag, what faction and level are you?

Edit: Anyone who gives me a FULL LIST of CC Breaks for one class, I will give them a plugin of their choice. As long as it is posted on the correct thread and does not already exist, I will give your pick of my Plugins. Please check out my post for more information: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/199263-contest-looking-information-classes.html

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
    7. MrNobody

MrNobody New Member

Yes I ran over both and tried many different ways to get the flags or orbs, but I never picked them up. I am Alliance lvl 100. The flags I tried to get them when my teammates dropped them, or in the flag room, the orbs I ran circles around all over the area and never picked them up.

Do I get a plugin of my choice? ;) haha

8. Phelon

I will go check out that on my alliance. The plugin is for info on CC not why my other shit is broke! But you do get other shit fixed, so you got that going for you which is nice.

9. MrNobody

MrNobody New Member

It's fine man! I don't mind paying. Just like to get both to a state I can use.

I think the list I have already supplied above is everything, except for Ice Block, Hand of Protection and Divine Shield (like I said). I checked all classes. But of course, might have missed 1.

10. MrNobody

MrNobody New Member

Were you able to check if the flag plugin was working on alliance for you? I would like to buy this plugin but would like it to pickup flags/orbs.

Cheers :)

11. Phelon

I have been working unfortunately. Saturday is my next free day, but that is usually "Girlfriend" time. I will try to sneak some work in then. If that does not work out, it will be monday.

12. MrNobody

MrNobody New Member

No worries or hurry :)

13. Phelon

Doing spells for classes was probably the worst idea ever. Sooo many spells and mechanics. I am going to have to up the price, almost double. Way too much work is going into this. I am also having to re write the other parts to match up to this. It will kick ass, but sweet jesus what a B.

14. Phelon

v 1.0.0.1 went up today. It is a MASSIVE update. Coincidentally the price is going up tomorrow. I just added EVERY classes CC Breaker to be used for any situation they can be. Enjoy. My DK just became a freaking monster in BG's. Breaking all kinds of CC. He is a juggernaut.

15. MrNobody

MrNobody New Member

I missed this update! I will check it out tonight :)

16. MrNobody

MrNobody New Member

Maybe edit your first post on this thread to explain the added coolness :) And also the Buddy store text!

17. Phelon

Updated it! Are you liking this plugin? How is it working for you. What is crazy is only 8 people have bought it. I don't think people understand how powerful a tool in PvP this plugin really is.

18. MrNobody

MrNobody New Member

I will test it tonight (eu time), and let you know how it goes :)

I think people will download it more now that you have updated the text, and are aware of what it can do!

19. Phelon

We will see. I Think once I start streaming 24x7 on twitch.... We might see some more business.

20. MrNobody

MrNobody New Member

Ok so I got to test it a little, and I think it has great potential. I like that I can set which kind of CC each CC-break will break (tongue-twister)

I did run into some issues:
      - Every Man for Himself didn't work, no matter what I tried. I could get Desecrated ground to work, so the plugin is working, just not the Human racial. I only tested Desecrated ground and Lichborne..didn't test pvp trinket or any of the the other options.
      - Selecting the minimum duration is a little confusing. If I want to break a cc over 4.5 seconds I set it as 4500? This could be a little easier to understand: 'Don't break CC under XX.X secs' user selects or types the XX.X...something like that.
      - Selecting which CC type to break with each spell is a little confusing, simply because we as players are not used to knowing the actual cc effect, we only know the name of the CC (eg Polymorph is an incapacitate, but few probably know this). This makes it confusing to know what CC types I should be selecting for my Lichborne spell, and all spells actually. Also I think WoD reduced all CC down to 5 types? Not sure about this. I know it would take effort, but I think the most usable way is to keep the list as you have it now, but when you mouse over the CC type in the list (e.g. Incapacitate) it shows you a list of all spells that have that effect. That way I can search for which CC type to select if I want to break fear.
      - On that note, Fear is a disorient (I discovered on wowhead) so I set Lichborne to break disorients, however I don't think it breaks all disorients (??). So will the plugin be used on a disorient CC but not actually break that CC (if it is not fear)?
      - I don't want the plugin to ever break sap, but I do want to break polymorph. However both are incapacitate CC. This is a big problem, and will be a problem for any serious arena players wanting to buy this. I think Sap needs its own spot in the list, simply because it is so unique for PvP. It is almost always better to sit in a sap of any length at the start of the fight (and if desperate I can push the button myself to break it).'

This is all the feedback I have now from a quick test. I will do more testing tonight.

Hopefully you only take this feedback as positive push in the right direction man :) You know I love your work, and hopefully you will make lots of money ;)