• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Unlimited Quest Rerolls

Discussion in 'Hearthbuddy Forum' started by winbotter, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Impala

Impala Member

I got this without setting my clock forward by refreshing them at exactly 1:16am ET

2. Endus

Endus Community Developer

Just tried it again @ 1:30AM EST, nothing. I thought maybe I needed to have all 3 quests but it made no difference.

I wonder if physical location has something to do with it (maybe I'm connecting to another server due to my region)? Hrm...

3. Maxplasma

Maxplasma New Member

Thanks for the tip!

4. winbotter

winbotter New Member

Still works so I am bumping.... just got my two warlock 60g's and my one 100g for 220g in 7 games.

5. Endus

Yeah I figured out if you're doing it by changing the system clock you also have to change the date to the next day. The reason why I was having issues with it earlier in the thread was because my system date was wrong (don't know how that happened). So even though it was 1:30EST real time the Blizzard servers didn't view me as in the next available window.

So in summary: Changing it @ 1:30EST real time or falsely (altering the clock) both work. I'm sure other times would work as well, that's just all I've tested.

6. Deathsmind

Deathsmind Member

So its hit or miss for me. Sometimes it lets me change and sometimes it doesnt.

I change the date to the next day, I change the time to 2:xx am pst. I keep changing the differently to see if it matters and it the past few days I cant get it to work. Recently I keep only getting 1 change.

7. winbotter

winbotter New Member

Yeah I think you can only do it with the clock change for about an 8 hour window.

8. stelios21

stelios21 New Member

:mad: Blizzard fix that for Europe please :mad:

9. winbotter

winbotter New Member

Thought I would bump this again since it still works. However I think the times changing your clock will still work have tighten up maybe. It works for me still between 1:30am and 2:00am (MST) on NA server only, and it was after 11pm actual time, (MST).

Hope that helps.

10. paperc07

paperc07 Member

see I tried this as well because im on EST as well and I just woke up it was about 10AM so I tried to set it to 1PM and nothing worked then I saw try next day to 1:30AM so I tried that and it just got rid of the quests didn't reroll them so I reset everything and I got them back and just gave up for today

11. Endus

From what I've seen it only works in a small window. If you're awake in-between 1AM EST and 4AM EST you should be able to get the unlimited rerolls without changing anything (make sure your system clock is synced with Microsoft's servers first, as that can cause an issue).

Otherwise you can manipulate the system clock, but only a few hours before the window. I haven't did enough testing to figure out the exact window, but it's only a few hours. I believe I was able to change the clock to 1:30AM when it was actually 11:30PM a few times. You can probably go earlier than that (10PM maybe?) but I don't think it works in the middle of the day (although I haven't tried recently).

Best of luck! :)

12. paperc07

paperc07 Member

alright I appreciate it im usually up until 12-1 EST sometimes 2 so I should be ok thanks for the information

13. Impala

Impala Member

They fixed it and then it broke again, it used to work at 1:16am EST for me, now its 2:03am EST

14. paperc07

paperc07 Member

now when do you get new quests because its 12:42 and I don't have any im assuming 3AM and do I have to already have quests to do the rerolls because let's say I get them at 3AM EST how do I do the reroll thing?

15. Endus

It's 3:30AM EST and I'm still able to reroll the quests as many times as I want. I think 4AM EST is the cutoff (and when you get new quests), although I won't be up long enough to test that. I don't know what the earliest time is (it might be 1AM but I'm not 100% sure).