Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Unplayable Bot - Requesting Refund

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by arsenerker, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arsenerker

arsenerker New Member

Dear Tony

I am sorry to inform you that demonbuddy bot is not working efficiently.

I have purchased a month of db subscription 3 days ago and I have already had enough of it.

except the main menu options it not my duty to tweak the bot in order for it to work efficiently.

Demonbuddy bot is not meeting with my expectations. It used to work like a charm in the past.

It is currently unplayable, unstable for me and I have tried a lot of things to make it work.

I can state all the problems and ask for help but I dont want to fiddle with it any more.

Everytime I want to run the bot it boots for the first time, if i close and reopen the bot its dead, nothing comes up, so it forces me to remove and do fresh installation all the time.

The performance of this bot is utterly horrible, slow motion fps, thinks for long time, sprays multishot when enemies are so far, not aware what a wall is, stands still for minutes, it is really embarrassing.

I dont want to share any log, I am really upset.

I kindly request my full refund please.

I will certainly purchase the bot again when it starts working like how it used to work in the past.

Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Thiago Nieri and Mirko1987 like this.
  2. Mirko1987

Mirko1987 Member

Completely agree with u... i asked for a refund too...the bot is currently obscene and unplayable...maybe i ll consider to buy again when it will work how it used to work in the past.

3. DDDD

DDDD New Member

Relax, for example, I buy DB 10 days ago - and I couldn’t use anything normally, only I drop logs from the new versions on the forum and you know yourself that there is no concrete working result.
    As it turned out, the problems with the keys on the forum are not solved - it is necessary to write a separate letter somewhere and explain that we paid the money, but the program does not work.
    And it's not a fact that the decision on key activity issues will be solved more quickly than the problem with DB.

I for example wrote a letter with the request, but so far there is no answer

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    arsenerker likes this.
  4. fred2k1

fred2k1 Member

I agree. I would like the same. The support for this product is non-existent. What a sad decline from years ago.

5. Rushed

Rushed New Member

doing just fine GR110-120 with necromancer :eek:

6. Mirko1987

Mirko1987 Member

I dont wanna talk about getting scammed cuz they refunded me,but i find really weird that nobody from staff answer and give me some bad thought...so...the future about this bot seems pretty clear...but i hope to mistake...

7. arsenerker

arsenerker New Member

i have formally stated my request,
    it has been almost 24 hours
    How am I suppose to feel then?

8. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.