• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Unspoiled Profile and etc.

Discussion in 'Mining-Botany Profiles' started by Azoth, Sep 8, 2015.

1. phaedrus

phaedrus Member

help please? :(

2. Azoth

Azoth Member

I have work and raid during the week, and don't typically have much time. I'll make some changes tonight to fix stuff and reflect ExMatt's recent updates, but to briefly answer you for now:

1. I could add that option eventually, but it wasn't really a priority at the time. The intention of the profile is to gather as many items as it can to sell, and botany is a pretty big part of that. Disabling the botany parts defeats the purpose; it would be better to use something else to level your botanist first and then switch back.
      2. Have you synced your system time? The time windows are intentionally designed to be tight to maximize the time I spent in fishing/combat. If you're off by like 20 Eminutes, yeah, you're going to miss nodes like Volcanic Rock Salt and Young Cieldalaes
      3. Not without adding a lot more options than I feel is necessary. The purpose is to gather items to sell; increasing the number of items is more profitable than increasing the chance of HQ
      4. Yes, would just require some changes to the wait timers. Originally, I just didn't feel there was a reason to skip some nodes.
      5. I have no idea why that would happen unless you're running a weird version of OrderBotTags. You'd have to post a log.

3. phaedrus

phaedrus Member

Thank you for answers :) Just to be sure , should i sync windows time or not?

4. Azoth

Azoth Member

Yes, definitely do. If you notice that your teleports are not on the hour (like you teleport to Helix at 10:15 ET instead of 10:00 ET), your system time is off and should be synced.

5. Nyxouille

Nyxouille Member

Hi !

Thx for this amazing script. <3

Possible to add Folcklore nodes ? Like Seventh Heaven or Astral Moraine °°

And question, if i don't care about Chysahl, i put which number ? >:

And little problem, the bot stop after gathering the SilkwormCocoon ... No error, nothing. Last sentence of the console is :

[20:54:06.988 D] Interacting with Carré de végétation intact 0xF967AF0
      [20:54:07.374 N] GatherCollectable: Rotation Override -> Old: SmartYield , New: SmartYield
      [20:54:07.860 N] Gathering ItemName:SilkwormCocoon Chance:100 HqChance:15 Amount:3 RawItemId:5350

Afther that nothing, char doesn't move ... I need to stop/restart the RB. :/ Pretty annoying :(

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    6. ff14player

ff14player New Member

Hi there,

I'm encountering a problem with the Dravanian Forelands where character teleports there and tries to fly towards Iron Feast, but 50% of the time gets stuck at the tree right next to the Aetheryte...

7. mdbsat

mdbsat New Member

Same here.

8. Dommir

Dommir New Member

Will this try to do other stuff I can't gather? I only have 50 mining at the moment, so curious if it will only do mining things for level 50

9. sasytherev

sasytherev New Member

what do i need for make this profile work? i dont have any plugin. Can u tell me please?

10. unknownsoldier08

unknownsoldier08 Member

With the Goodly Adventurer gone, how can we get it to move into The Dravanian Hinterlands?