• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Update

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by chris455, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. LeprosyNachos

LeprosyNachos Member

PQR is nothing special to be honest..... You say CR's are mixture so they are not as effective yet almost all the good CR's can not be used a low levels and are fully customization for the users preference for tweaking top dmg in raids. Comparing PQR and HB is like comparing an off brand cereal, While one is popular(HB) the off brand attempts the same taste for a cheaper less notable flavor(PQR). I'd rather have the zoo than an animal.

2. imdasandman

imdasandman Active Member

I exclusively use pqr for raiding. I have compared hb to pqr. Sad thing is frost dk for example, pqr nets me 125k single target dummy dos over a span of 10 minutes. The best i could ever get an hb cr to do was 119k and that was with pure and i stripped a lot of clap and bloat out of the cr and optimized the rotation part.

Pure as it stands only does 105k dps as it just reacts to slowly. It is not the cr causing the slow rotation it is hb itself even if you are running lazy raider/raid bot/ tyreal.

Hb is a great tool for full automation and has great cr's for leveling and afk grinding/farming/ honor point grinding. But it is far from being great at streamlined for raiding but hb was never intended for that. A smart and lazy botter will use all the tools out there available to them.

3. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

^ I agree with this 100%, specially in the DK comparison, which I can attest to have gotten the same results.

That said, if anyone is really concerned about performance, I suggest they take the time to learn to play their class.
      You'll get better results and won't be a slave to the program, having to wait for updates to either the program or the rotations after every patch.

I love using HB/PQR for when I'm lazy, watching a movie or whatever else keeps me from paying full attention, but when I was raiding for real, I'd have never even considered using the bot for progression.

My 2c,

4. xxrazorxx

xxrazorxx New Member

I tried PQR with all the latest Rotations & Abilities and comes nowhere even close to the dps or heals using HB with Lazyraider.
      Frost DK HB Singular, Lazyraider 142k on raid dummy, 96k using PQR - 517 ilvl (with my own slight tweaks to singular)
      Arms Warr HB Singular, Lazyraider 129k on raid dummy, 89k using PQR - 509 ilvl (with my own slight tweaks to singular)
      Ret Pally HB Tuanha Special Edition, Lazyraider 97k on raid dummy, 52k using PQR - 499 ilvl
      I wont even mention Holy Pally - 518ilvl, Lazyraider with Tuanha Special Edition completely blitzed PQR.

The abilities and rotations were correct with PQR, although the results were terrible compared to HB and lazyraider, in a raid situation PQR did perform slightly better than raid dummy. I would have to say maybe 15% increase in damage but still doesnt compare to HB Lazyraider. Not to say others may get better results than I got.

5. imdasandman

imdasandman Active Member

That is really awesome man

6. xxrazorxx

xxrazorxx New Member

Ive read that you get pretty much the opposite results that i get, do you think you might be able to pm me your rotations etc so that I can try it out? I'm always on the lookout for extra tweaks to maximize performances of different classes.

Thnx buddy.

7. destarcke

destarcke New Member

UPDATE the fucking bot allrdy, gdm

8. tianyou

tianyou Member

wtf ... sit down bob

9. destarcke

destarcke New Member

10hours rly? last time it only took a couple of hours lol

10. fiftypence

fiftypence New Member

What you're really comparing here is an HB CC to a PQR CC. There is no inherent disadvantage to be had by using HB over PQR. I think HB gives the developer more power -- and with that power comes an increased chance that the developer is going to screw up or implement unneeded fancy bloat just because they can. I think a well-coded HB CC would perform identically to an equally-well-coded PQR CC. The problem is finding one.

11. Draganos

Draganos Member

12. rebel

rebel New Member

Download the BETA, it still works and lazyraider does too

13. assitoni

assitoni New Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.