• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Urgent] Buddystore products not loading? Read here!!!!!! DO NOT MAKE NEW THREADS.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by CodenameG, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. SipherHex

SipherHex Banned

LOl . Dident make anything up i quoted facts. The FACT that the best you can respond with is insults tells me you cant come up with something better. There was no need to defend him. The issue and cause for people to be upset is simple. Ill lay it out for you so you can stop being so confused

We pay X amount of money for Y product. We the "Consumer" Are required to provide the X amount of money. That is our part of the arrangement. Then the Retailer "HB" Provides us with the "Product". Now when you work for that X money to give to someone else for something you want. Then that someone else does not live up to their end of the agreement. You become angry. And want an explanation of why you did not receive Y product like you were promised. When you are then told "SHut up we will fix it when we want" You get more mad, simply because we are not being provided with the product we paid for. Now if that is something you cant get behind and go "Yea i would like a damn explanation for once. Not a F YOU shut up we will fix it when we feel like it" Then dont say anything at all. But don't bash on the people that are simply upset that they are not getting what they have paid for.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    2. SipherHex

SipherHex Banned

Cool shit i have not logged on in ages. Maybe ill log in and poke around

3. netlynx

netlynx New Member

I have to agree (and have read further into the thread but wanted to quote this post)... Unfortunately everyone seems to think that they shelled out their $20 / $50 / whatever amount on some premium products entitles them to become ignorant and demanding. It's a level of maturity that really saddens me and is the reason I avoid the forums for the most part. I always hate having to come and check out the support forums when something is not working to see if its just me or if there is a bigger problem and if any solutions have been noted yet. Because I always have to scroll through this ridiculous immaturity to find if there is actual useful information available.

Anyhow, one quick note (for those like me who are just looking for alternatives while the problem is being resolved by bossland). The framerate issue appears to be resolved (at least on my end), when I turn off framelock (using Singular). I could probably dig into settings more, but that seems to have fixed my framerate isssues, hope it helps someone else.

Peace and happy botting.

p.s. the buddy store is also not the ONLY source for profiles, there are still profiles available IN THE FORUMS... Maybe not your precious paid premium content, but it is something to get you by while the issue is being resolved.

4. jhhenson445

jhhenson445 Member

I use tribot for rs os, gota get dem yew logs

5. FelixFTW

FelixFTW New Member

Same issue. Tried both suggestion. No dice.

6. Craptuna0813

Craptuna0813 Member

Lol i havnt even heard of these games i play wow to much

7. Craptuna0813

Craptuna0813 Member

Ok net you and uzzie please get a room together. Some of us shell out way more then 20 to 50 dolars myself have shelled out hundreds between routines quest packs and what not plus multiple bots so i dont want to hear we have no rights you need to get your facts straight before coming in here and talking gibberish

8. jino

jino Member

Yeah I have paid a couple of hundred dollars on packages and this is a bit poop right now.

9. MrAce

MrAce New Member

*stares at wow character not moving by himself* *looks at xbox1* *stares back at wow character* *goes to bed*

10. Uzzie

Uzzie New Member

You sir, are making generalized statements about me that are totally untrue. Ive paid for premium life service of HB along with CRs from tuanha and millz and many others for just about every class. Not to mention leveling / questing / gathering / botbases and much more. I won't make generalizations about your level of intelligence and entitlement. I know where i stand as a customer of a computer program. OBVIOUSLY you, sir, do not.

Then again, your username is Craptuna. What can i expect?

11. SipherHex

SipherHex Banned

Obviously you are a child and know nothing about the consumer system. Or what happens when you sell someone a product. I would almost guess you work for HB. That is the only way your silly telling people not to be mad that they are not getting what they paid for makes sense. And once again instead of growing a pair and supporting your statements with facts. You reduce yourself to insulting a customer perfectly within his rights to be upset that he is not getting what he has paid for. Oh and trying to name drop wont make your crap post sound any better just an fyi. Could have just said i have purchased a ton of shit .

12. Uzzie

Uzzie New Member

Ah shit, its a conspiracy. I work for HB.

The bot industrial complex maaaaaaan. Fight the powa.

The ignorance floating around this cesspool of a thread is astounding.

Also, i have not ONCE told people not to be mad, nor ask what is wrong. I commented on HOW they go about doing it.

Treat people with respect like they are human beings JUST LIKE YOU, and you will get respectful and competent answers in return. Don't feel like it? Fine, but you won't get a respectful competent answer.

13. Craptuna0813

Craptuna0813 Member

I was talking to that other guy spamming about what you said but if you want to throw yourself into the mix ill gladly call you out on your childish behavior to those that want a working service for the money they pay.

14. gameraltt

gameraltt New Member

I think you just like using variations of the word "ignorant". Sir.

15. SipherHex

SipherHex Banned

Yes its ignorance to think that when i pay for something. I will be provided with the thing I paid for. Yep. Makes perfect sense. ***** SARCASM *******

16. ifarted

ifarted New Member

May we please get an update from the developers? At the very least an acknowledgement of the problem?

17. SipherHex

SipherHex Banned

The lack of that is exactly why people are so pissed of. Thank you

18. gameraltt

gameraltt New Member

This thread is their acknowledgement.

19. jino

jino Member

Why turn a thread about the status of our issue into a but of shit kids posting? Just shut up and wait for a fix...

20. Uzzie

Uzzie New Member

Are you not receiving the service you paid for?

You bought a program and things that compliment the program.

You also bought tech support, which is currently being used as stated in the first post of this thread.

Things happen, shit goes down. Deal with it. That's life. Crying like a little baby and throwing a tantrum doesn't make the person in charge want the fix the issue any faster, even if they could.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.