• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • US 3 accounts banned, DB + ISBOXER

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by btrash, Jul 10, 2012.

1. btrash

btrash New Member

3/3 Accounts banned, US server. Using ISBOXER (not sure if this is the issue)

1)Were you using DemonBuddy on the account at the same time the ban/suspension occurred? (Kicked offline due to being Banned)
      Nope- Turned it off 7 hours before patch tuesday

2)If not, when was the last time?:
      Monday just before midnight

3)If using a public profile please name it here:
      AGB - Sarkoth

4)What combat class were you using? if None Just put Default then the Classname:
      Demon Hunter

5)What plugins are you using?:
      AGB - Sarkoth

6)How many hours per day did you bot for?:
      24/7

6.5)What honest percentage of time did you supervise your bot?
      twice a day for 20 min

7)How many auctions per day did you have?:
      none

7.5) Did you use the Real Money Auction House (RMAH)?
      no

8)Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, Mods, or Exploits?
      no

9)Was your account involved in gold selling?
      using a secondary AH accoutn which was not banned

10)What server region where you connected to (The Americas, Europe or Asia)?
      Americas

Ironically i had another computer running Immortal bot and all the accounts are safe.

PS. I knew was going to happen eventually and i'm just reporting the facts.

PPS. Ironically Blizzard didn't send me a single email explaining the ban - will update this once I receive the emails.

PPPS. I was able to log in AFTER the patch, however, was banned at around 5PM when account was offline (as DB patch was not up yet).

2. alfajr

alfajr New Member

Sorry about your loss,

The community really appreciates the time you took to fill this out, I got one more question though.

Approx how much gold was "collected on account" at the time of the ban.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
    3. btrash

btrash New Member

approx 100M

4. l2bot-4ever1

l2bot-4ever1 New Member

this doesnt make any sense at all :/ did you have any strangers in recently played list? did you chat in general? course it seems to me that you got reported.

5. swolbyn

swolbyn New Member

is there even a report feature in d3?? most botters bot d3 like a single player game. in wow it was common to be a player report but in a game like d3 the odds of that are slim.

6. l2bot-4ever1

l2bot-4ever1 New Member

once you type something in general chat, players will be able to look at your profile, and also report you

7. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Last week I typed /who in the general chat and was amazed how I found 2 botters out of the very first 3 random picked profiles I inspected. But I inspected 10-15 profiles later, and found no other bots in my general chat off them, so it was just a luck I guess ;)

So you do not need to type in general chat to be 'revealed" as botter, indeed ... maybe do not join general at all?

8. l2bot-4ever1

l2bot-4ever1 New Member

thx for the heads up :) just left channel for all my bots

9. btrash

btrash New Member

Emails finally came lol :

Greetings,

* * * NOTICE OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE * * *

A user of this account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for Diablo III by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. This decision was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole. Though we are unable to discuss the outcomes of our investigations due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly, and the appropriate actions have been taken on all involved accounts.

Account Action: Account Closure
      Offense: Unapproved Third Party Software
      A third party program is any file or program that is used in addition to the game to gain an unfair advantage. These programs may increase movement speed or teleport heroes from one place to another beyond what is allowed by game design. It also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to the regular player or that transmit or modify any of the game files.

Cheat Programs ("Hacks")
      We take action against accounts using hacks when a hero on the account is identified using a hack program. Hacks provide benefits normally not achievable in the game. Such benefits may include: increased speed, teleportation, or running through walls.

Automation Programs ("Bots")
      We take action against accounts using automation programs or bots when one or more heroes on the account are identified using a bot to achieve automation.

This Diablo III account has been closed by our staff based on a review of the account and all related policy violations, in accordance with the Terms of Use and our In-Game Policies (Diablo III Policies - Battle.net Support). Note that any open bids or auctions at the time of the account’s closure have been cancelled. Your open bids will be refunded to your original method of payment. Please allow 5-10 days for processing depending on the availability of your financial institution. Any bids or auctions completed prior to the account’s closure will neither be refunded nor reversed.

Moving forward, this Diablo III account and any Heroes or items associated with the account are no longer accessible. The only way to continue playing Diablo III is to purchase a new license, or to attempt to recover access by appealing account closure. While closure overturns are very unlikely, we advise that customers pursuing an appeal hold off on purchasing a new Diablo III license until the appeal process has completed. If you add a new Diablo III license, a new account will overwrite your old, without any prior Heroes or items from the closed account.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, and how to contact them via online ticket, please visit us at Account Administration Overview - Battle.net Support. We will be unable to investigate account actions over the phone - an online ticket is the only way to contact Account Administration.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their time spent on Battle.net. Thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment
      Diablo III Customer Support
      Battle.net Support

10. carguy

carguy New Member

Sorry for your loss, but i can guarantee ISboxer isn't the cause here. That software is used all over the place for multi-boxer's (especially in wow).

11. Xilana

Xilana New Member

Ohh now US :(??

hh last week EU

12. btrash

btrash New Member

I looked around and this seems to be a very select incident (now the question is WHYYY ME!)

Here is the ticket response

Greetings

Thank you for contacting us. An additional review of the action taken against the Diablo III account on ----REMOVED--- has been completed. We have confirmed our initial findings, and the account action will not be reversed or changed.

Actions are based on the violation's severity and take previous violations into consideration. This action was taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:Blizzard Legal Documentation) and our Diablo III Policies (Diablo III Policies - Battle.net Support), which all players acknowledge and agree to before logging into the game.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to enjoy their time in Diablo III. Thank you for respecting our position.

Customer Services
      Blizzard Entertainment
      Battle.net Support

13. exfelon

exfelon Active Member

14. MnM

MnM New Member

but lots of people got banned in EU and from all different bot programs. So far only 3 people seem to have reported a ban on their accounts since patch, so it looks more to be a fluke than the start of major US Banning.