• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • UseSpellNoDismount is not supported

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by jetblast, Jul 26, 2016.

1. jetblast

jetblast Member

Hi, I posted this on the profile's thread but I haven't seen a response so thought I would ask here.

It appears that the element UseSpellNoDismount is not supported anymore since one of the latest RB updates. Is there something else I can use in it's place?

Thanks!

[23:52:16.999 D] System.Exception: Element UseSpellNoDismount is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<UseSpellNoDismount Name="Roar" SpellId="6293" NpcId="2007272" XYZ="307.9027, -35.21448, 116.9507" StepId="2" />) Line 111

2. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

That message is shown when the qb either fails to be compiled correctly or is missing. Since there has been no api changes, means youve got the file in the wrong place or removed it.

3. jetblast

jetblast Member

Thanks Mastahg, I guess that error confused me. I think you're saying it's a custom tag. Yes I forgot I copied everything from my rb64 to rb folder around that time, so I must have left out a folder. thanks as always!