• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Using certain ADD-ONS

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Najjeo, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Najjeo

Najjeo New Member

I didint know exactly where to put this... but i was wondering (without breaking the bot) ifi could use a few minor addons, such as, questcompletist which i beleive autoaccepts all the quests when given to the questgiver and dumps them all when returned. It waits for "you" to decide best wep though. Also maybe a UI such as ELVUI since that dumps all the greys and self auto repairs when gone to a vendor. Just wondering before i go further. Thanks guys

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

its recommenced to keep your wow addons disabled cause they may cause issues

3. Najjeo

Najjeo New Member

OK sounds good. Thank ya sir!

4. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

so its better to disable addons like badboy also?

5. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

yes,there is no need to use addons while botting :p

6. toliman

toliman Member

1. With ElvUI and zygor's (ZG) auto-repair, the LUA is much faster than HB is, the addon steps in before HB can realise.
      2. If you have an addon that buys merchant items in bulk, it will buy before HB can check the bag content, leading to doubling up of food/water.

(sure, the bot only occasionally drinks to regen mana and will remain seated with unused water stacks ... idk.)

3. Addons like Quest Completist (QC) or ZG, or Daily Quest Helper, that auto-accept dailies or quests, can interfere with the scripts entirely, and will cause the script, HB (and sometimes WoW itself, in rare circumstances) to stop working.
      if you turn that feature off in ZG or QC, or disable the addon, much better.
      4. Same with Flight Points, if you use ZG, it will take the FP to the area you need, overriding HB. close ZG or turn that feature off unless you want to spend 12 minutes just going back and forth.
      5. Using profession addons will also interfere with profession usage in dailies/QB's that use professions like first aid or cooking.
      6. ElvUI will also interfere with Quest Behaviors that involve repeated triggers, or in vehicle sections, requiring manual intervention to complete.
      7. Archaeology addons will also interfere, but that could just be the bot itself, i never got it to solve pre-mop or post-mop archaeolgy items.

so a short list then.

About the only non-addon related glitch i've experienced is the "sell soulbound items" in a script, which sold 2 battle stones. 2 of them. 1 when i wasn't watching, the 2nd when i was, and left like 11 generic food items from mob drops *grumble*

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013