• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Using Rebornbuddy while playing World of Warcraft.

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by Ihateleveling123, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Ihateleveling123

Ihateleveling123 Member

Most of us know that HonorBuddy has a pretty high ban rate. I'm wanting to play World of warcraft ( legit ) while botting Final Fantasy on the same computer at the same time. My questions is , Will Blizzard pick up on my rebornbuddy and see it as Honorbuddy and ban me? I'm looking for someone that actually knows. Not someone who '' thinks '' or '' assumes '' . Thanks.

2. Mr McGibblets

Mr McGibblets Member

The only person who knows what Blizzard is capable of or what they will do is Blizzard. There is no way around that. Everything we say about bans is an assumption. Just like assuming honorbuddy has a high ban rate. Does it? I mean really does it? I used it for years and was never banned, on multiple accounts. There are so many unknowns about the metrics of people using the bot and the amount of bans that you really can't say that.

Legally I don't think they are allowed to scan outside of the memory involved with WoW but in all honesty they can ban you for whatever reason they feel like.

3. Ihateleveling123

Ihateleveling123 Member

\

Well for one yeah, HB has a high ban rate. '' Used it for years '' doesn't mean anything after the ban wave/all the bans that go out now. Don't really think I need to link articles. And I believe I said in my post I'm not looking for someone who doesn't know anything or have any experience with it. Thanks for replying but no thanks at the same time. :)

4. Mr McGibblets

Mr McGibblets Member

My point is nobody but a senior Blizzard GM who specializes in third party software can answer that question with the requirements you've stated.

*snip*

5. Cloud30000

Cloud30000 New Member

I just talked to the President of Activision, which is the boss of Blizzard's CEO. He said you're fine using RebornBuddy, but he'd prefer you purchased more WoW accounts instead and just repurchase them as they get banned.

chinajade likes this.
    6. Velai

Velai New Member

Lol!

7. Waldstein

Waldstein New Member

I am pretty sure there will be no problems since there is no injection into wow. I was botting Diablo II for ages with 4 accounts while playing WoW. If you are unsure you could always use a virtual machine.

8. natrurebiy

natrurebiy Member

what a silly question.

anyone that actually "knows" is not likely to be a public user on this forum.

if the software signatures/injections of rebornbuddy & honorbuddy are exactly the same then yes it is logical to believe there is a chance.

you may or may not have issues doing this.

9. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

why would you have an issue? They can not ban you for using an application that does not interfere with their game, nor are they really allowed to search outside of the memory scope of WoW.. Thats like asking if blizzard will report you to feds for using popcorn time while playing WoW..

10. freebox

freebox New Member

Who knows if they see that your botting FF14 they might just buy you an account so you play legit on wow and bot somewhere else.

11. Ihateleveling123

Ihateleveling123 Member

A moderator can close this thread. Just a bunch of dumb asses posting garbage for no reason. I got my 100% answer anyways.

12. natrurebiy

natrurebiy Member

the original post was garbage. What do you expect really.