• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

v2.5 Wizard Manald CoE Disintegration

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Sqnc, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Sqnc

Sqnc Member

Hi guys,

Build: http://www.diablofans.com/builds/89144-10-2-5-gr-push-coe-manald-archon-wizard-gr112
    Video: https://i.gyazo.com/9d2aecdb2a57083f34abbe877f0b1fe1.mp4

>Important Note: CoE build exposes weaknesses naturally. So you need many good things together (Good rift, good luck, good gears, good monster distro, good stats, etc.) to have good success. Before blaming it, make sure you have everything right & in order. <

So please adjust your expectation rate accordingly.

What it can do?
    This is a specialized routine to take advantage of Convention of Elements, Tal Rasha Stacks, Aether Walker & Zei's Stone of Vengeance.

Routine is highly mobile & utilizing avoidances.

Basics you should know:
    - You don't have Zodiac Ring, so make sure you have > suggested CDR & Attack Speed for Manald Proc
    - Have good gearing as specified in the build URL.
    - Listen the person who speaks on Build Video well prior to start.

Special thanks:
    @xzjv , @Night Breeze , @TwoCigars

Key supporters: Thanks for assisting me with your valued time, suggestions & tests.
    xxAlpha71xx, @smb

Version History:

v0.2.1b
    - Major overhaul & different approach on survivability {tested in illogical levels, succeeded. please share your feedback}
    - Minor optimizations in targeting methods accordingly
    - Various minor stuff

----------
    v0.2
    - Minor stabilization & better target weighting
    v0.1.9
    - Some more optimization in target & weighting prioritization
    - Some more non-Archon kiting optimization
    - Code cleared
    v0.1.8
    - Archon Nuke Time (4x Tal Rasha following by 200% Lightning CoE Buff) is selectively spent with Elites.
    - Better target & weighting handler.
    v0.1.7a
    - Fixed Archon Teleport Manald Break
    - Versioning corrected as Beta
    - Code cleared
    v0.1.7
    - Fixed CoE timing
    - Fixed survival & teleportation on Archon/Non-Archon mode
    - Much better predicted kiting (avoid if any projectiles heading to planned kiting location, etc.)
    - Intelligent target selection & handling.
    - Many other minor stuff & optimization.
    v0.1.6b
    - TestFix for the Defensive Teleport is breaking Manald Proc
    v0.1.6a
    - Fixed Archon Blast is breaking Manald Proc
    v0.1.6
    - Optimized CoE triggering conditions
    - Optimized Avoidance
    v0.1.4
    - Initial release

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  2. smb

smb New Member

For me it's spamming bubble on/off in archon, and outside of archon it will teleport around as normal but if it finds something it wants to attack (IE elite or big enough cluster) it spams teleport (in one place) as an offensive ability rather than black hole or glacial spike (not to mention, since it isn't teleporting for survival it just gets killed). Perhaps could add in a kite distance for non archon?

This is in GR 60 all ancient and caldessan's augmented gear with more than enough ATS, CDR, and 11k LPH

update: since it is trying to spam bubble in archon, it is prioritizing that over teleporting and disintegrating. As such its pretty much slowing it down so much that I am just shutting off bubble from the code for now, as I am not good enough at reading/writing code to actually fix it

update#2: Since it is trying to spam teleport as an offensive as priority, it is not casting glacial spike, and so will not go into archon as it only has arcane rashas buff up (and so must be near death to trigger archon)

But, I get this is with using the older version, as you said. So I'll just wait for the new one. I sent you a PM if you want to add me on discord

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  3. Sqnc

Sqnc Member

Yup, you are right.

I've uploaded an unstable (testing) version. Will upload the latest stable version. My mistake.

@smb
    Thanks for testing it. But even with the alpha version, it shouldn't spam the archon slowtime.

If only when buff is *not* active, then it will cast the skill. Hm..

However, fixed.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  4. smb

smb New Member

Yea, the code I have says exactly that, but still spams.

5. Sqnc

Sqnc Member

Fixed, try now please. I'm running T13 neph rift currently smoothly.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  6. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Member

Was able to complete GR70 with far less than optimal gear with version B. Definite potential. Farming better gear now.

Sqnc likes this.
  7. Sqnc

Sqnc Member

It is semi-speed farmer build due to lack of ingeom or zodiac effect. But teleport still renders it ultra mobile. Routine will take the final shape on/after 1.6c scheduled fix.

As of 1.7, my plan is to extend specialized support for non-CoE & Ingeom variants. So routine will be able to speedfarm with current speed & agility.

I am also aware of "Panicking in Archon mode too often, breaking Manald Proc." problem. This I will fix today.

8. peach77

peach77 New Member

So this is just for aether walker build at the moment? I'll test it out and pay attention to what it's doing, but a hydra/zodiac/t13(in-geom) variant would be great too

Sqnc likes this.
  9. peach77

peach77 New Member

Some initial things I noticed for 16b

This is doing 70s about as quickly as the NightBreeze Hydra build is doing 80s, similar gear (I have 63% cdr with current build)

It is not taking advantage of distance very well. For example, if there's a pack of monsters with an elite in the middle, it will just sit in the middle of them in archon, or close by. It would be better to get 30-40 yards away from the elite, whilst still keeping some trash within range. Even for packs without elite, it prefers to sit in the middle and spin around and use explosive blast... much better to take advantage of the 3 distance multiplier the build uses

When low on AP, it will just stop and try to teleport - rather than continue to cast glacial spike for the AP on crit

Just seems to die a lot more than the NB Hydra routine, even though that ignores avoidance and I run it on 10GRs higher

It teleports on the spot a lot in arhcon - I think it's trying to move further away for the dsitance multiplier but I can't really tell

Sqnc likes this.
  10. illsaveyou

illsaveyou New Member

is it just me or does this profile refuse to take death gates in A5? doesnt happen to my monk just this wiz routine

11. SunEmpire

SunEmpire New Member

if this routine can't done GR85 in 6-8min now,it's just a toy,although this build is the best in the ladder。

12. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Member

I'll say it Mr. 8 post. Are you an idiot? Never mind. No need to answer. I think we already know. The Beta of this profile was released two days ago and is being refined. Instead of coming here to put down others work you should spend that time coding your own routine, then you might understand the challenges in actually making a bot perform well with this particular routine.

Sqnc likes this.
  13. Sqnc

Sqnc Member

Updated. Check v0.1.8 please. This is a major update for this routine & near stable.
    Now you can push for high GRs. It is considerably ready.

Any constructive comments will welcome at most.

14. akma

akma Member

where is the build url? id like to see what is different from twocigars version

15. Sqnc

Sqnc Member

16. ayekaiser

ayekaiser Member

hi, i'm new to this but how do you extract the routine to demonbuddy? it's requesting XML files.

thanks for any advice.. :)

17. Sqnc

Sqnc Member

Hi,

Telling the bot what it will do: When you click on "Load" button on Demonbuddy main tab; that is for "loading profile" which is telling the bot what she's planned to do (Bounty, Nephalem Rift, Greater Rift, etc.)

Telling the bot how it will do: Called routines; these files will tell the bot how to do fight. Download a routine, and extract .CS and .XAML files into Trinity\Routines\[Class]\...here...

For this instance; [Class] is Wizard.

ayekaiser likes this.
  18. trolderik

trolderik Member

I might be blind here - but you only attached the video - no build linked here?

19. ayekaiser

ayekaiser Member

Thanks!! I realised that i need to go into Plugin for the trinity to find the [Class]. in Trinity its just trinity routine and it wont work. thats why. thanks a ton! <3

20. smb

smb New Member

Finished GR 80 with over 5 min to spare with newest build, good work. Is there anything in there telling it to stand in templar's occulus ring proc if its in a safe spot and appropriate distance from target?