• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visualize LoS,hitboxes and spell ranges

Discussion in 'Requests' started by laria, Jul 11, 2017.

1. laria

laria Well-Known Member

When working on profiles and when trying to figure out issues with certain mobs i desperately loooked for a visualization.

I would like an overlay that draws the hitbox for the player and enemy targets as well as a flexible line of sight representation with flexible points of origin like a slider from bottom,middle,top of the boxes, colored by do we hit an object in between.
      Also it would be nice if we had something similar for aoe spells, it is often hard to estimate the impact area where you need to be in or stay away from.
      So some kind of advanced wow ruler would come a long way.

Samples for effects with an hard to guess area of impact are the Rupture of Realities of the Fallen Avatar in Tomb of Sargeras or the dragon breath in the Halls of Valor Hymdall encounter or the Shadow orb area of effect in the Attack on the Broken Shore scenario.

Nesox and other people layed the foundations with their work on overlays but this here would come in handy.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    2. Svenstar123

Svenstar123 Member

Hi laria, im not 100% sure but from what i remember vitalic worked with this kind of overlays and drawings, perhaps u could contact him about it if u dont find anyone over here :)!