• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Jonas9513

Jonas9513 Member

The multidotting is the fastest i ever seen, i dont think any1 in the game can make faster multi dotting than this.
      Also make sure you dont use the default settings but look into your setting and only put things on you need.

Millz, you should add something that we can choose our own rotations, like a box where we can put an opener ability and then the rest, maybe this is possible.
      Also the dmg is quite low as affli wlock, even tho i spread faster i make less dps, maybe it uses wrong rotations for affli wlock.
      And as destro wlock i am sometimes #1 dps, and sometimes im #7 in dps. Its really random, also i use the force combat, and its very good in my opinion, but can you make an auto ress with soulstone? Like it auto resses a tank or a healer with soulstone in a raid?

Overall experience its very awesome! Destro Wlock with 579ilvl avg dps in SoO 350k.
      On some bosses i did over 500k but my avg dps overall in SoO is 350k. Im really satisfied.

2. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

It's pausing when you move?

Got AoE enabled?
      Does it do it when you're fighting against target dummies or only in arenas?

There's no options to disable the offensive rotation - not an easy thing to add in.

Keep the GUI open and untick/tick the box before the fight starts, then when the time comes just click save. Hotkeys are a pain to add at the minute. Have intentions of re-writing the whole hotkey system to something more manageable.

Affliction took a very long time to get to the state it is now. It's incredibly dependent on how lucky you get with trinket procs. If you miss a trinket proc during the opening sequence, then it's going to perform a lot worse than getting a perfect opener.

The swapping logic is very fast - it should be casting MG in between inhale and exhale (to prolong the dots duration), but this requires a decent amount of haste for it to pull off successfully.

Affliction -> The opener runs off the aura list in the advanced tab. It's using sparkuggz opener sequence while monitoring when trinkets are proccing.

Destro -> Being random is just the nature of the game. Depends how lucky you are with procs, how much down time there is from being in a bad position, how much movement you've needed to do that's stopped the routine from using a CB on trinket proc to having to incinerate instead etc.

Auto soul stone won't be happening, because the player has a much better idea of who should be resurrected than the routine. I.e. 2 healers die at the same time - you want to res the better one of the 2. The routine would res whichever one it found first in a list. It would also mean the routine would need to start monitoring all players in the raid to see who is dead/alive, so a lot of overhead of scanning for little gain.

3. Jonas9513

Jonas9513 Member

So that means i need to toggle the force combat off? Because it wont start attacking unless i use an ability otherwise?

4. Millz

Not sure what you mean ?

Force combat will attack anything you target (that's in range, LoS etc). I wouldn't recommend using it for PvE, but it's fine in PvP. If it's toggled off, you'll need to get into combat before the routine will kick in.

5. Waffle2

Waffle2 New Member

Hey Millz, on HGarrosh the routine is using shadowfury by itself despite me having all the boxes unchecked in the talent section. I have it hotkeyed and only want it to be used when I use the hotkey combo. Any idea if this is intended or not? With cooldowns toggled off it does not use it.

6. Pasdamour

Pasdamour New Member

anyone can share affliction set for pve/pvp iknow there is for destro on front page but cant find affli

7. Flacito

Flacito Member

Guys, which one is better? This one or the Richie's Arms Warrior PvP Combat Routine? I want to make an alt for PvP, and want the best PvP routine available. I already have bought the Tuanha DK one, it's perfect and love it, but now I want to make a 2nd char. Anyone help me out pls + rep you :>

8. Millz

Chances are it's casting because of an issue with the hotkeys. Restarting your PC will likely fix it.

I'd recommend playing the class you prefer, rather than playing the class because of the combat routines.

9. Degent

Degent New Member

I love this routine for PVE but for PVP it doesn't seem to work. It keeps soulswapping instead of bursting targets.

10. Millz

It will if you've got AoE enabled. You need to disable AoE (via the hotkey toggle) when you want to burst the current target. When AoE is enabled, it focuses purely on keeping huge spread damage pressure on all targets.

11. amputations

amputations Active Member

Its kinda annoying when people claim this awesome routine doesnt work, when in reality they just lack the basic understanding of how to use it. >_>

12. Degent

Degent New Member

Thanks will try this and get back to you

13. Ultro

Ultro New Member

14. OhaiDur

OhaiDur New Member

Hey man been using the CR constantly, havnt posted for a while, Would just like to throw a couple old suggestions at you again too make it tonnes better in PvP - Destruction.

#1. Havoc + Mortal Coil too make room too Chaosbolt or Save yourself/partner, I know we talked about thsi in the past and you didnt think much about the idea, Whats your veiws on this now?

#2. Havoc option for use with the Burst hot key, the automation is great for DPS, its a bit shit for organised PvP, Havoc on burst option would add a whole lot more control to our damage wich is more important in pvp.

#3. When Burst mode is active Chaosbolt on a higher prio than any other damage apart from shadowburn ofc, Reason being simply with Glyph of Havoc it wastes a charge on this during burst mode wich means we cant get a second Chaosbolt out of the Havoc.

15. amputations

Yeah HB crashes today only with Demonic, whats wrong? Cant give log cause just crashes.

Had to use Singular and did 189k DPS on Garrosh nm with my 565 lock </3

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
    16. Pyroe

Pyroe Banned

Yeah I can report the crash as well only from Demonic.

17. 09ROPSI

09ROPSI New Member

Millz, AMAZING CR. I had been playing affliction in 2k rbgs, a group ask me to go destro so I threw in some mastery gems tweaked settings a bit. After 1 wsg I was top damage, 8 flag returns, 22 killing blows, 0 deaths, and top cc. Thanks a ton!

18. Snowdog

Snowdog New Member

I was having the same error. I SVN updated Portal and all my other routines, and the problem went away.

19. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

I can honestly say that Portal, Insanity, and Demonic are working fine for me. But, then again, I update at least twice a day to make sure I have the most current version of all my routines, bot bases, profiles, and plugins.

20. amputations

I will have to check again tonight, but yesterday it crashed my HB whenever I tried to use it, that happened even after svn-updating.

Hi! Its against the rules on this forum to advertise CR's or plugins etc that arent free, that is why you cant find a link on here.

Check your PM's!