• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. OhaiDur

OhaiDur New Member

#1 - Ahh ok that shouldnt be too hard too track on one target, thing is if multi dotting is on, Do all Immolates then have a higher prio than saving Havoc stacks?

#2 - It tried too Drain soul all the time even when the option is turned off, ill try catch it in a log when i see it next.

#3 - I dont know what your high AoE count is doing but its not what i described xD, It goes about it all wrong, First it SB/SS Dots too the main target - Tries too apply the Seeds, Only problme here is that the DoTs are allready ticking because they wer placed first and the DoTs blow up the first Seed application which in turn blows up the second, So there now no Seeds and it tries too re apply seed constantly by spamming it at the target only too have them blow up because th Dots are still ticking, Gets stuck like that.

2. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

#1) Nah, just the current target. Multi dotting is further down the chain.

#2) Go for it, make sure you post the full log if you see it happening though :)

#3) I'm making a change to this anyway, so will see how that goes before I edit anything else. When MF was active it was just spamming SoC - that won't be the case in the new push hopefully.

3. martijn1

martijn1 New Member

anyone has some tips against melee classes in 2v2 i cant seem to get any distance as a destro lock.

4. ryshu

ryshu New Member

I wonder did nobody report yet that the routine is "crashing" (stop doing anything) on affli if there are too many enemies like that happens quite alot for me on SoO trash (like above 10 enemies?)

5. Hardcano

Hardcano Member

Maybe because no one do the trash pack as affliction. Personally i switch Aff only when im in front of the protectors.

6. Dominci

Dominci Member

Dont play destro in arena, it's only really worth playing in RBG's.

Affli is better in arena and only in 3s or 5s.

7. jmas2k4

jmas2k4 New Member

im 577 ilvl with custom affliction profile and i pull 650k without black blood and only 10,192 haste so check your profile make sure it is coded right and you should improove

8. getmunch

getmunch New Member

Its doing it in arenas too......opens up fine then stands there and does literly nothing......reverting back

9. Drufix

Drufix New Member

Miliz plz test demon hunting, when I activate it it only cast two abilities that is all.

10. Bomzai

Bomzai New Member

it doesn't work for me it says send error report. And honorbuddy stops working after i press don't send

11. Millz

It's on my list of things to check out, but it's not very high priority. It's a bit of a gimmick setup rather than something which is heavily used.

Need more details - screenshots / log files etc.

12. OhaiDur

OhaiDur New Member

Was the most recent change the "new push"? Its still failing Hard on AoE if so, Still Applies Dots then Seeds, The only way it works is if you apply seeds then Dots.

13. OhaiDur

OhaiDur New Member

Nothing too see here.

Last edited: May 2, 2014
    14. Bomzai

Bomzai New Member

okay i tried both the zip and svn files and nothing worked it's the same problem.when i start honorbuddy with svn file it's not working but with the zip file i can start it but nothing happens and when i click on class confiq this happens View attachment 127449 and after i click "don't send" honorbuddy shuts down

15. Millz

I didn't have time to test it. It's meant to seed first, but I'll have a look at it.

That attachment/image isn't loading. Could you have another go at re-attaching please?

Have you had it working before, and it's stopped working - or it's never worked for you?

16. Bomzai

Bomzai New Member

View image: zip4 does it work now?? the rutine have never worked. But my warlock is 80 does it need to be 90 maybe?

17. Drufix

Drufix New Member

Even at 90 all specs dont work properly. I am sure he will fix it.

18. ryshu

ryshu New Member

Just tested Affli on Klaxxi @ LFR for testing purpose as I'm a little afraid of using at in a real raid when it possible could "crash"
      for my sadness I had huge problems with it. At first it justed dotted everything, used Grasp, Cancled it to dot and stuff. But
      after a time it just stopped working completely not a single dot was placed again. (problem seems to be when there are no shards left)
      I even deactivated it while in combat and started it again, I also activated every function in affli but no luck. Here is the log.

as you can see in the log I pressed then random dots manually after a time it just worked again, very unreliable for me at least.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2014
    19. dumars

dumars New Member

Got same error in Rated battleground.
      Please give us a fix!

20. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Or, instead of demanding a fix from Millz, you can wait until he has time to get Affliction sorted. He's already so so many times that Affliction doesn't work properly yet. He's already said it's a very, very hard spec to code for. So, either wait for a fix, find another routine, do it yourself, or change specs. That's pretty much all you can do.