• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Rezlol

Rezlol New Member

What's the Afflication Routine? I'm running it in a BG right now and I'm mostly doing nothing.

edit: reloading honorbuddy seemed to fix the problem

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
    2. Moboken

Moboken New Member

hi, got an issue with the bot stopping after using enslave demon and being shot with chaos bolt from boss.

I do not know if this is Demonic failing causing this issue or HB or Lazyraider or Tyrael since I am running demonic I am starting there.
      First I used Millz Demonic with Lazyraider as I normally use Lazyraider in dungeons and scenarios. I was trying to do the last part of a quest which is scenario Defeat Kanrethad. I find that after I use Enslave Demon on the Pit Load and the boss cast Chaos Bolt on me, from this point on, the bot does nothing at all. I have to do all casting of spells manually and of course I die. I see in the log it it showing Exception was thrown in BotBase.Root.Tick with System.NullReferenceException and other errors pointing to Lazyraider, however I changed to Tyrael BuddyStore version and still got the bot stopping after using enslave demon and the chaos bolt being fired on me. A log is attached. The log file was 14 /12 megs in sizer so i took out middle error section to shorten it down to upload.

View attachment 2884 2014-09-19 08.50 - shortened.TXT

I don't have it in this log as i have not done any bg's today but i also notice the bot stops from time to time for a few seconds like its taking a union break and then continue with its casting. Next time see it I will post that log.

Mo

3. Moboken

Moboken New Member

This is what I do to get it going in dungeons and bg's
      I have noticed you have to have Enable Movement and I turn on the targeting and force attack.

good luck

4. FaceRollFTW

FaceRollFTW New Member

If you changed specs with honorbuddy open, you have to restart honorbuddy to allow Demonic to detect the change in specs.
      Changing talents and glyphs are ok, just changing specs you must restart.

5. kalebnorman

kalebnorman New Member

Hey - How are you wanting to use the rotation? You control the character to run around and stuff, then the bot just casts the spells?

If so - get Tyrael from the store (it's free). That'll let you control your toon and have the rotation do the rest.

If you want the bot to run around and do everything, select your BG bot base, and click start.

Once you've got the basics going, you probably want to edit the settings to make the routine do what you want it to do. Small and not expanding -> you using a 4k monitor? I'm aware of issues with that, but I don't have a 4k monitor to look into it.

Thank you for the quick response time Millz! I will definitely give it a shot, I am wanting to actually control my guy and let the bot do the rotation. Just curious, which is better for pvp affli or destroy as far as letting the bot do the rotation work?
      I am using a 3200x1800 screen, I will try and drop the resolution to see if it will let me expand it. Another quick question do you know of any guide on good settings for affli pvp? (That questions is for everyone, not directly appointed to you Millz.)

6. Fony

Fony Member

Hey i loved this routine for pve wise been using it for quite a bit now. How good is it for arena ?

7. MNC

MNC Banned

Been using this for 2.1-2.2 rbgs. It's good. Still working on the right settings for optimal damage. Some locks are putting out 40-50 mill and I'm always floating around 25-30. I think this is an aoe setting I am not doing proper.

As far ass cc/banish/fear, works perfect.

8. Dionix190

Dionix190 New Member

Can anyone give me his settings for destruction profile in pvp please

sorry for my bad english, thx a lot !

9. Moboken

Moboken New Member

I have a request. I use a few different profiles (configs) and sometimes forget which one i have loaded. With this in mind, Millz, can you add the profile name (File name) that is loaded at the time to the left hand side box possibly under the ||Debug. If that suits you. This is because you do not know which one you are running even after you do a quick load of a profile especially if you clicked on the wrong profile in error.This way you can see which one is running.

gold: 10187.00
      [GoldTracker]: Total Won: 0.00 - Gold/hour: 0.00
      [GoldTracker]: -----------------------------------
      [Demonic] Loaded Settings Using Quick Load.

The above is right after loading a profile (yadaya.xml) and using quick load, if you showed the file name being loaded, and you forgot, you cannot scroll back and check the hb log window most of the time to see which one due to it's limitation in size. Still no way to see which one is loaded at any time if ya forgot.

Thanks

Like so

View attachment 143355

10. Moboken

Moboken New Member

Just a Suggestion, write what you wish to say in regular size fonts in a word program in your language, then copy and paste it to Google translate or another to translate to English. Then copy the translated issue to here. Also note, people don't like answering people that make very large characters. just fyi.

11. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

You're becoming very obnoxious with your swearing and complaining posts. If you don't like the way the routine plays FOR YOU, then play MANUALLY! You seem to always state that you get better DPS playing by hand than with the routine, so why not just play by hand? No one wants to help you because you're acting like a spoiled child not getting a toy from the store. If Millz wants to put a hotkey in to cater to your whims, then that's on him, but if it were my routine (which it isn't, thank your lucky stars) you'd be ignored the instant you began posting the giant fonts, the swears, and acting like a spoiled child.

12. sanguineman

sanguineman New Member

How are you guys configuring your class settings to get such high DPS output? Destro settings that is.

I am only doing like 22k with this enabled.. I know gear make a difference, but maybe I have the settings all jacked or something?

13. zeldrak

What aspect of the game are you using Destruction for? PvE or PvP? Are you leveling with it? I personally use a settings file that was suggested earlier in the thread, with small modifications. However, I use it for PvE and raiding.

14. superman93

superman93 Member

Fancy uploading your settings file for me to take a look at?

15. sanguineman

sanguineman New Member

I mostly use this for PVP and raids. I only just now noticed that there were some preset profiles I could switch to. I tried loading the PVP profile for my Destro lock and my DPS took a drastic drop..

16. zeldrak

Sure. In 10m raids I get about 200k dps, but I'm also ilvl 541 with legendary meta and legendary cloak.

The one with the August date on it was made by another player named Kink, but I've attached both mine and Kink's settings file.

Attached Files:

17. zeldrak

Yeah, I'm not very good with the PvP side of the game since I avoid it at all costs. I like my fights with mechanics to follow, routines, etc. PvP is too spontaneous for me, lol. Anyway, Destruction is for killing blows while Affliction is for damage done. I have noticed that unless you're in full Prideful(?) then your DPS is going to be kind of low. I haven't really seen many PvP players, from the times I've PvP'd, that have gone over 30-40k DPS. Granted, they could have all been scrubs and noobs, but I didn't see a lot of high DPS numbers during the BGs I was forced into playing for my cloak.

Just load up the PvP settings, match your talents to the PvP related ones, and just tweak your settings from there. That's really all you can do since every player is different. No one specific settings file will work for someone else as well as it does for the author.

18. OfficialIcy

OfficialIcy New Member

Can anyone please post their PVP settings for destro, please pm me or reply on thread

thanks

19. agor

agor New Member

Kann das hier jemand übersetzen Bitte

Man braucht einen Hotkey für SOC da es wirklich besser ist manchmal erst mal
      alle dots auf alle Gegener zu bekommen um keine DPS zu verlieren
      Da die gegner echt darauf fixiert sind SOC zu unterbrechen

Man steht nach dem ersten SOC verteilen
      nachdem MF wieder bereit ist
      meistens mit 0 seelensplitter da
      Warum? da die in die zeit verbraten werden wo MF nicht bereit ist für soc
      deswegen wäre auch ein Hotkey gut oder ein besseres Spitter Managment
      da SOC wenn MF bereit ist wichtiger ist als wenn nicht bereit

das nächst dähmliche ist
      high unit aktiv
      dann macht er erst mal eine saat auf einen gegener und dann auf einen anderen und zieht die auf einen dritten wieder
      zusammen so das zwei auf einen sind
      wo ist da die logic dahinter?

wenn man ein tier als ziel für soc nimmt haut der bot mal Heimsuchung drauf
      was hat das für einen grund dadurch platzt die saat schon auf dem tier!!

Hat der Ersteller dieser CC jemals selbst gespielt
      sowas sollte man soch selber merken?!

und nicht immer nach logs jammern

das ist ja kein bug sonderen ein future oder wie man dazu sagt

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    20. Dionix190

Dionix190 New Member

Me too i'm looking for the same thing !

TY!