• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Kasamaka

Kasamaka New Member

hey guys , did the new millz update for affli is up alrdy? and if yes did anyone tried it in Pve hcs yet? plz some feedback , thanks

2. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Expanded Mind is set to stack count 1. Change it to 0 and it should be fixed.

Hey - It will switch into meta form to apply Doom, extend corruption duration, and when trinket procs / burst mode is active. It's not random though. The log file will show why.

Yeah it's up.

3. Kasamaka

Kasamaka New Member

hey millz thanks for answering , but can u tell me what are those new updates u made so i can track the changes please ? thanks alot

4. Millz

Read the change log :p

5. Totlach

Totlach New Member

hmmm ok i´ll try it but in the textbox when i press the help button theres written the value for non stackable buffs schould be 1 ;)

and what is about the issue with the delayed chaos bolt when reaching the mark of 3.5 embers?

often the routine casts lots of spells even if i have 4 embers

you can find the issue starting in the log at
      15:07:36.629 N

the log says chaosbolt was casted but it wasnt you can see it on the number of embers it doesnt decrease :(

P.S.

Thanks a lot for the fast support! in comparison to others who did not answer you are the real cool guy ;)

Attached Files:

6. MNC

MNC Banned

Do these updates happen automatically or do I have to re-download the CR?

Also, when it's a 1v1, say my opponent has less than 20% health, but more likely 2-5% health left, I notice it will cast either haunt (which is ok), or unstable affliction instead of drain soul, intended? Pvp.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    7. IfYouCanNotJoin

IfYouCanNotJoin New Member

Hey my brother is using the premium warlock routine and we have found ha error... in Demo specc

The Routine dosnt cast shadowbolt or soulfire it only cast the dots he switch to the morph form and only cast dots..
      Do u have any idea ?

8. hadkof

hadkof New Member

Hey Millz,
      Im using your premium warlock routine and sometimes when im boting dailys the bot just stands there and targets the mob but he never attack do you know why?

Is it possible to turn off Demonic from showing when busy is enabled and disabled in-game? comes up all the time rly annoying

9. Totlach

Totlach New Member

do you have movement facing and targeting enabled?

10. hadkof

hadkof New Member

had movement both of them on, happend like 1-2 time for each daily area i do :p
      here is log
      [Demonic] [Aura List] Chaos Bolt / Shadowburn - Current Active Proc Auras: 2 - [Yu'lon's Bite] [Extravagant Visions]
      [Demonic] [HP: 100] [Mana: 100] [Embers: 2.7] [Casting: Shadowburn] [On: Spiritbound Brutalizer @ 17.8% - 175.0k] [Id: 68073]
      [Demonic] [HP: 100] [Mana: 100] [Embers: 2.7] [Casting: Disarm] [On: Spiritbound Brutalizer @ 50.0% - 492.5k] [Id: 68073]
      [Demonic] [HP: 100] [Mana: 100] [Embers: 2.7] [Casting: Chaos Bolt] [On: Spiritbound Brutalizer @ 50.0% - 492.5k] [Id: 68073]
      [Demonic] [HP: 100] [Mana: 100] [Embers: 2.7] [Casting: Incinerate] [On: Spiritbound Brutalizer @ 50.0% - 492.5k] [Id: 68073]
      [Demonic] [HP: 100] [Mana: 100] [Embers: 2.7] [Casting: Chaos Bolt] [On: Spiritbound Brutalizer @ 50.0% - 492.5k] [Id: 68073]
      [Demonic] [HP: 100] [Mana: 100] [Embers: 2.7] [Casting: Incinerate] [On: Spiritbound Brutalizer @ 50.0% - 492.5k] [Id: 68073]
      Moving to Type: Loot, Name: Spiritbound Brutalizer
      Moving to Type: Loot, Name: Spiritbound Brutalizer
      [Demonic] Automatically enabling burst mode!
      [Demonic] Burst Enabled
      Looting Spiritbound Brutalizer Guid:0xF13109E900E6D8AD
      [Profile Message]: Starting Shackles of the Past
      [Demonic] [HP: 100] [Mana: 100] [Embers: 2.7] [Hotkey] Fear Target
      [Demonic] Disabling Burst after 10.0254548 seconds!
      [Demonic] Burst Disabled
      [Demonic] No combat for 15026ms. Clearing DoTManager...
      [Demonic] DoTManager Cleared.

11. hadkof

hadkof New Member

if i do 1 attack it starts to work again for a bit then it happens again at random :p

12. superman93

superman93 Member

Turn on 'Force Attack' in the general tab

13. hadkof

hadkof New Member

thx alot m8, going to try it now worked this far :)

14. milfhunter

milfhunter Member

hello,

one question, whats the "best" spec for arena 2s using that routine?

15. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

I don't PvP, so I'm just going to guess and say destruction. I also say destruction because affliction is about keeping damage going and forcing the healers to work overtime. Affliction is damage done while destruction is generally for killing blows and burst damage. But, as I said, I could be completely wrong since I don't PvP.

16. milfhunter

milfhunter Member

i see, thanks! maybe anyone else could answer that question who has arena exp?

17. Astyre

Astyre Member

Hey millz I'm running into an issue when trying to use premium Demonic. I'm a destro lock and I don't have mortal coil as a talent. Since the update my lock will no longer attack anything and if I'm reading the log correctly it's because my hotkey for mortal coil is set for none. It looks like it's taking no key presses to mean that I am trying to press the hotkey for mortal coil and is thus only trying to cast that spell. I've attached two logs for you. I've tried it with bgfarmer and tyrael and it does the same thing. The weird thing is I'm using the exact same settings as I've been using for a week with no issues prior to now. Is this a bug? or should I just randomly assign hotkeys to all of the hotkey slots?

View attachment 85164 2014-09-24 00.32.txt
      View attachment 75588 2014-09-22 21.34.txt

18. Millz

Hey - Ignore that help message, it's wrong. It needs to be 0 :)

It auto downloads the newest version every time you start the bot.

UA probably shouldn't be casting, but regardless of the targets health you need to be keeping all DoTs up. Last thing you want is UA to drop, enemy healer to shield the target, dispel Corr/Agony and heal them back up again.

Hey - Reload Honorbuddy when you change spec :)

Restarting your PC will fix this. It's a bug that the windows API is reporting that keys are being pressed.

19. Astyre

Astyre Member

Guess I should have thought about trying that lol. Working like a charm now. Thank You Millz

20. jcheong

jcheong New Member

I have the premium demonic on destro lock. How can I set the lock to summon voidlord when I'm not in a party/raid and use observer as pet when in party/raid mode. I tried setting the pet to auto, but when I'm doing quests or grinding it would not summon anything. When I manually summon the voidwalker it would dismiss it.

So then when I change from destro to demon lock it would not summon wrathguard since I can't set the class settings to auto so I have to go in and choose wrathguard. so pretty much anything I want to change a pet I have to load out the class setting and change it.

Secondly its about the Health funnel. Is it possible to allow an option to set the % to health funnel out of combat? Cause at the moment when I grind it would either health funnel my pet during combat if I turn it on or it would not heal my pet after combat.

Thirdly its about the priorities, in all forms if I were to grind after getting my body back or starting the bot. First thing it does is not summoning my pet, it would just buff myself then start pulling. If I manage to survive without my pet tanking it would then summon the pet.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014