• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Sk1vvy

Sk1vvy Member

So looks like this logic working wrong. Now if we have DS off CD and waiting for aura proc - CR still use haunt. I'll don't have log for now because i test rotation on work.. I'll get a fresh log in 1h

Also 6 sec is low. Then next patch come - we lose our 4T16 piece. And also we got less haste and lost metagem so regain shards in 6 seconds - trouble. Yes, i know about passive +2.5% nightfall proc. It's still problem. Maybe 15 seconds?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    2. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

If Dark Soul isn't on cooldown (hasn't been cast - i.e. not automatic or whatever), and a trinket procs, it has the ability to use all shards.

3. Sk1vvy

Sk1vvy Member

No, you don't understand me aswell. We have DS off CD. And don't have aura proc. CR still use haunt on dummy but don't use DS because we don't have aura proc on automatic DS usage. Then we got aura proc - we don't have shards so CR still don't use DS. I'm wait around 1.30 minute till CR use DS :D i'll write a log for you

4. Millz

I see what you mean now. Will look at it.

5. Adareth

Adareth New Member

Any ETA or around what time the update will be approved? - Thanks for the quick and awesome work!

6. Millz

The team have been approving them around 19:00-21:00 BST (GMT +1) the past few days.

7. Adareth

Adareth New Member

Perfect! Just in time for raid ^^ Thanks for the quick response!

8. Millz

P.S - You can refresh this page: Buddy Store

It shows the change log near the bottom. Once it's approved the new version/changelog will show. I'm guessing it'll still be a few hours from now yet though.

9. Adareth

Adareth New Member

That would be more efficent than logging, starting the bot, open up class config and check the update log there xD

10. Sk1vvy

Sk1vvy Member

log as promise. Look at last 40 seconds. CR use haunt then DS CD 20 sec then we don't have shards for around 40 sec. But got aura proc AND DS of CD. But we don't use DS because don't have shards. Then shard proc - CR use haunt but don't use DS (Aura proc still active 5 second). And that's why i ask you about capping shards for atleast 15 seconds till DS CD. And maybe more then WoD come (need test)

Also can you add a check to not cast DS in beginning fight till we don't have 3 dots on target? You can see this situation in the same log in the beginning! Thanks for your work!

11. rockz

rockz New Member

Yes ty for your work - you are a start Millz!!!

It's just annoying having to wait for the routines to be approved instead of instantly updating when you are done via SVN.... The buddystore team needs to get the approvals done much faster :/ They are incredibly slow

12. nelie223

nelie223 New Member

Thats why you dont put CR's on buddystore lol

13. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

I don't know exactly how many are on staff for the buddy store, but when I write tickets there, only one person ever responds. Could be two different sections of the store though, the approval department, and the support department. However, the guy that responds to tickets told me in a ticket that he is slow at responding to tickets and requests. Maybe that's why the approval takes so long too. *shrug*

14. Moboken

Moboken New Member

Thanks, I never use or test on the dummies, always on mobs for a more efficient log. I am sure all bugs will be taken care of, thanks again.

15. Millz

Found a bug because of this. Soul shard values are coming back as 0-400 instead of 0-4. It's getting fixed in the next HB build. I'm putting in a temp workaround for now.

16. born2range8

born2range8 Member

My Demonology Warlock Doesn't cast Soulfire even proc is up and sometimes he just stands there and doesn't even cast a spell or anything. here is my log. This is from brand new re installation of HB. Please take a look at it. Sometimes Soulfire proc comes up x 10 then only thing it does is cast soul fire over and over again. Looks like it works fine in meta form but normal form doesn't cast soulfire and even if it does its very rare.

View attachment 8092 2014-10-21 13.42.txt

17. Millz

Can you try it on a target dummy please? It'll only Soul Fire in normal form when 5 or more stacks of Molten Core are active, and you're dropping in and out of combat a lot there.

18. Turkar

Turkar Member

doesn't cast soulburn on garrosh below 20% even if i have full embers :/

log attached

Attached Files:

19. born2range8

born2range8 Member

Ah that makes sense. It does do it when its more than 5. I thought it would be more priority over shadowbolt when the proc is active. So was wondering shadowbolt over soulfire when its below 5 stack is more DPS? Thanks in advance. Love your routine :)

20. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

Soulfire is being pooled for 4 stack so that when we go into meta we can burn them for extra damage.And all above 4 stacks in normal form is used for fury generation.
      Unfortunately there is a bug on blizz's side that made soulfury nerf 2x in meta form. So for now I would suggest to disable casting soulfury in meta on procs for increased dps untill blizz fix soulfury double nerf. Then you will enable it again. I hope it will be fixed in a hotfix during the next few days.

After all the bugfixing is done and we get a fully stable rotation then I'll try to make a quick guide for setting up Demo spec and demonic options for maximizing dps. I will also try doing that again when WoD is released and before raids open :D

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014