• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Dagradt

Dagradt Community Developer

I'm not sure if you've already done this or not but, turn off AoE when in PvP. The AoE function in PvP causes the CR to be a bit random, Once it is powered off the CR should work a lot better!

2. OhaiDur

OhaiDur New Member

Quote Originally Posted by OhaiDur View Post
      So i only really use Demonic in PvE and decided too give it a go in pvp for the first time, So i went affliction, Queue'd a BG and ran into a few problems, It Seemed too be randomly casting Banish when there was nothing too banish ( or maybe i just couldnt see it) It then Soulburned /Soul swapped a Dk and a priest, it then stopped, didnt follow up with any Malefic Grasp and when i tried too use my fear hotkeys it went Berserk, I has set DarkRegen/Healthstone at 30%, it never did this either, All in all the only thing it seemed todo was Soulburn some dots up and then stop, Anyhoo attaching log, There also some test i did on the dummy before i went in the BG, same problems oon them but i assumed it was because they werent players. Was a little dissapointed as ive had nothing but complete success on the PvE side of things.

Damn it, Sorry about the log confusion, No idea why the latest one is from leaves when the last thing i did was BG on the lock, lets try again... View attachment 1772 2013-08-13 04.25.txt

3. OhaiDur

OhaiDur New Member

Thanks, After checking setting i have noticed the Small AoE setting is on, will give a shot without it on, Would that cause the darkRegen/Healthstone and Malefic grasp troubles too?

4. OhaiDur

OhaiDur New Member

So i turned AoE off, that sorted the standing still and randomly using all Shards and not malefic grasping, thanks for that Dragadt, But i cant seem too solve the DarkRegen problem, i Tried it at varied health %'s, Tried it paired with Healthstone, on its own ect ect, What i find is that with Healthstone "Use with DarkRegen" on it wont use either, it will use healthstone with the setting off though, But still will not use DarkRegen, i tried life tapping too -35% out of combat and in combat, i tried in a duel, BG, No luck.

5. Delias

Delias New Member

I have no log, sorry ...

I tried some Hero Dungeons as Affliction

Work awesome on bosses, but on trash i often read " no soulshards" and the CR wasn`t casting anything

That problem was only on trash, when fighting against a boss, it works really great!

6. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Which version?

It's definately working in premium;
      [18:17:26.236 N] [Demonic] [Casting: Dark Regeneration] [On: Raider's Training Dummy]
      [18:17:26.276 N] [Demonic] [Using Item: 5512] [Reason: Dark Regeneration Active]

7. Millz

Added a couple of extra checks in to help prevent against this, but really need that log file for issues like this.

Update coming very shortly.

8. Millz

[13/Aug/2013]
      - [PvP] Added hunter spell reflect (Deterrance) to do not attack list.
      - [Affliction] Soulburn + Soul Swap in PvP will only cast on players to prevent wasting shards on temporary pets, unless you explicitly target the pet.
      - [Affliction] Added Cancel Cast -> Drain Soul option in GUI.
      - [Affliction] PvE conditions for Soulburn + Soul Swap are slightly stricter to prevent shard wastage.
      - [Affliction] Added some extra conditions to check for Soulburn + Soul Swap to prevent not enough shard errors.
      - [Affliction/Demonology] Life Tap conditions improved.
      - [Pet] Voidwalker/Voidlord will now only disarm once target has activated offensive cooldowns.
      - [Pet] Felhunter/Observer will no longer silence pets.
      - [Pet] Felhunter/Observer will no longer silence units which have silence immunity aura.
      - [Pet] Command Demon will no longer be cast on players which have a 'do not attack' aura.
      - [Hotkeys] Hotkey CC has been changed again to provide instant reaction times.
      - [Hotkeys] Added Mouseover Soulstone.

9. kruse1987@gmail.com

kruse1987@gmail.com New Member

Wewt Sexxy SS mouse Over Love ur work millz

10. Delias

Delias New Member

11. Millz

Thanks. Yeah hopefully that's fixed now in the latest version. Can you update and try again please?

12. Delias

Delias New Member

Okay, one run ^^

After Sha ;)

Edit: Awesome fix, works now much, much better! :)

Thanks

13. wakkawakka22

wakkawakka22 New Member

So f(n) awesome Millz... much love for that!

14. Drizzt1990

Drizzt1990 New Member

Hey Millz, working great in PvE!

Just one little question: under the destruction tab there is an "Shadowburn - Cancel Casting" option "cancel for any target", which I guess should cancel casts, if an enemy near me drops below 20% to cast Shadowburn off target. the cancel part works, but it doesn't cast Shadowburn, it just starts a new cast on me current target, and then cancels it again and repeats until the offtarget is killed by something else

15. Phazor

Phazor New Member

QuestBot not working, sits, error, rise&repeat

:confused::confused:

I was using it with Kicks profiles Horde 1-58.. in Dustwallow Marsh. new to asking for help on here haha.. usually i am able to figure it out or find an answer on my own. let me know if you need anything else.. going to be using singular at the moment.. seems like an awesome CR I really want to be able to use it :(

Attached Files:

16. Millz

Excellent, good stuff.

Can you post a log file please? I haven't noticed that happening. That's really more of a PvP setting though (or that was my aim behind it anyway, not saying it cant be used in PvE effectively).

Hey - Questing only works in the premium version of demonic, as the free version doesn't have movement/facing/targeting support. The free version only casts the spells, where you have to control the character.

17. Phazor

Phazor New Member

ahh that makes sense.. lol i couldnt figure it out.. thanks millz.. the work youve done with this is awesome (i was using it with tyrael at first and it was working fine).. keep it up

18. Kasamaka

Kasamaka New Member

I need ur help plz
      my DPS on demonology is just bad using demonic
      i heared u guys got new premium version
      ist pro in demo ?
      and how to get it
      i really need it

19. Millz

Hey - Replied to your PM. Demonology is significantly better in premium, however to see the best results you really need the UVLS trinket from Lei Shen.

20. OhaiDur

OhaiDur New Member

I have premium and upgrade every day, Ill test again, Btw sorry if it seems like im picking your work too pieces with an influx of posts, I really appreciate the work you have done here and every comment is a genuin call for help as im new too this stuff or an attempt at constructive critisism.

Id like too make a a suggestion/Request here, i think you have a real oppertunity too really add too the pvp side of Demonic with the the addition of some more pvp orientated hotkeys, Do you think its possible too add some, /Target Arena1,2,3 /Cast fear,Deathcoil,command demon Macro's and /Target Party1,2,3 /cast command demon (Mainly for imp disspell vs dem hunters) , Ive been pvping for a good long while and these binds are like second nature too me and most high rated player afaik use these for arena, i believe they would be an awsome addition.