• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • was wondering how profitable this game / bot is

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by botster, Nov 17, 2016.

1. botster

botster Member

I am hoping one of you is nice enough to send me in the right direction. I usually use honorbuddy but I want to add another couple games.

can I start at level one a reach max level without much effort?

second question is how is the market. couple dollars made per account per day, ? ill check bans and see that part of it.

2. Brooklyn74

Brooklyn74 New Member

Well i had heard you can level from 1 all the way up but the questing bots I have tried are constantly giving me errors and i am playing by hand using combat assist , just bought it thou and I think most devs are busy but i have me and three other friends having the same issue cannot get questing bot to work , gathering bot , mind you this is just my experience I have read many that are doing great , I did level from 1-9 on a Archer then it stopped and all the problems started.

3. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

The 1-50 questing bots are pretty bad (putting it nicely) and requires a lot of babysitting. If you are using a combat class, just use a combat assist botbase and you control the movement while the bot handles the rotation. That way you dont have a max level character without clue on what to do.

4. tides

tides Member

wrong. 1-50 works very well. u can use fatebot and reach 50 in 2-3 days.

it is 50-60 that he bot has problems with.

because flying is not supported and u have to use exmatt which often flies into dead ends..
      not to mention the hinterlands have no respawn so fatebot doesnt work well.

exaccus is talking about the bot doing quests which i havent tried, but your question is if you can reach max level easily with the bot and the answer is you can reach 50 which is the cap for ARR easily with fatebot.

5. sukha0053

sukha0053 New Member

thanks for this helpful post for me and all.

6. Mr McGibblets

Mr McGibblets Member

The 1-50 questing pack was supplied by a community dev that is no longer supporting them. Much has changed with the game and the bot itself in the time since they were written. They weren't exactly bugless at the start but the game receiving a new expansion since then can make a big impact on old profiles.

y2krazy was once upon a time working on a successor for it, maybe just a supplement. His work may not replace the old quest pack but instead pick up where the old pack left off.