• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • What do you do to prevent a ban?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by CraXzs, Apr 14, 2017.

1. CraXzs

CraXzs New Member

Heyho everybody,
      Im new here and if this topic exists already pls move it in the existing topic( didn`t find one with the search bar).

Im interested in what you are doing to prevent a ban on your bot accounts, but not how u setup your bot settings like " i never use a walk speed above 4 km/h " or "i changed this and this setting".

So im relatevly new to PF because i used other free bots before, but i thought i when i have to buy an api key i could also try this bot ;)

What do i do to prevent bans:
      - I never let my account run in big cities which are more than 50 km away from my home town.
      - I just bot a few hours a day and then stop because nobody play PoGo 24/h a day.
      - When my bot is active I never log in into my legit or any kind off bot account on my phone because i dont know how trackable it is to run 2 accounts on the same ip in different cites :confused: it should be easy to track this for Niantic.
      - I dont rename the pokemon by iv or anything. I just favorite them manually but just the ones im interested in.
      - Before i change the place where my bot runs i wait a few hours, even if there is just a distance of 30 km.

So far none of my legit bot accounts got banned, just in the past two of my accounts which were my beginning of botting with insane settings...there was NOTHING human like :D

maybe we can gather some ways of a safer user behaviour .

Kind regards,
      CraXzs