• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • What Happened?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Pongo, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Pongo

Pongo Member

Ok, first of this is not supposed to be a cry thread i just want to ask a couple questions and hopefully get a few answers aswell, my last thread was closed for whatever reason so ima try it again.

I was banned for 18 month ( lol ) and just came back recently, after playing a little bit now i decided to get the bot again.

I noticed already awhile ago that we have to pay " again " for the bot which is cool no big deal but then...I went to the buddystore and noticed that it is showing me " no purchased routines " and i am like What? I had so many premium routines back then like the ones from TuanHa ( all of them ), Millz ( Portal, Demonic and Insanity ), KingWoW ( Shaman and Priest ), Richies Premium Routines ( all of them ) and some Premium Warrior Routine ( sadly don't remember the name ).

What happened to all of those? I have to purchase them again or whats up with that?

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

probably you are talking about Bstore items that are not supported by their developers anymore

3. ZoneHunter

ZoneHunter Member

The question is when you purchased your new key was it on a different email then the purchases were made on. I know Tuhuana and Kingwow still list in the for those who purchased it. You can still use TuanHa but you have to go to his Discord channel and download the routines and use his special loader and Enyo(Millz Updated it https://www.dropbox.com/s/w62tn8dh2gk4jl2/Enyo.zip?dl=0 if you needed it)

4. Pongo

Pongo Member

OK i got the TuanHa Routines now atleast, I guess i will just contact Millz and Attilio then. Thanks for the Enyo link aswell :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.