Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

what is Demonbuddy's current status?

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by SaidnDone, Mar 6, 2019.

1. SaidnDone

SaidnDone New Member

is Demonbuddy working yet? Should i buy this bot or wait until it is fixed?
    I have uploaded a screenshot with my computer specs.
    Can someone tell me how many instances of the bot can with these specs?
    [​IMG]

2. SaidnDone

SaidnDone New Member

here are my computer specs!!

Attached Files:

3. penpenpen

penpenpen New Member

It runs good for me. Its just a little laggy. Make sure to use YAR Relogger. Makes the experience so much better.

4. Mirko1987

Mirko1987 Member

W8 W8 W8 to buy... it's pretty sh*t..i bought and after 2 hrs u asked for a refund.. also @Tony said some weeks ago there should be an upcoming update but still nothing,so that is just a trash talking (to do not say worse) to keep us calm...in fact he doesn't answer so much as before.. what i can suggest u is to find something else similiar but for now DB (if somebody knows a good one pls pm me)... what i think is that they (DB developers) are trying to do something that will not be cuz isn't possible to be teased with a fantomatic update that who knows if there will be...they are just trying to make some money to who is too desperated to buy even if the bot sucks a lot with impossibility to play thx to its fps drop... maybe who will be able to let bot play probably will be who will have a very good pc...Anyway this is my own pov...

it's sad also to try to check every day for a news that will not be.. will be better if DB staff will not try to scam?cheat? us with a program that probably will never be as before...for what i think they could remove this crap...

5. ckrewt

ckrewt Member

Hey all, was thinking on purchasing but then i saw this thread i assume its not worth purchasing DB at the moment? havent used in ages but far to lazy to manually level in D3

6. regokiller

regokiller New Member

db is crap even if you can play afk with the massive fps and lag drops complete like 3 to 4 gr a hr where most of the bos freeze in town takes over 5 mins to start another rift. would not buy untill they sort it out waste of money.

7. primal1

primal1 New Member

I've been running DB for a month straight. It runs at a low fps rate but does run continuously. I'm currently running 100gr's within 8-10 minutes. Could it be better sure. But overall it works reasonably well and will purchase again.

Tony likes this.