• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • What is going on?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Paranoid, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Paranoid

Paranoid New Member

I would like to raise this subject considering (no offence) the moderators are acting(Tony) on everey answer you give, you act like an ignorant dude who hits his face in the wall and does not give an concrete answer.

If you take a look on the ban section on the Hearthstone banned section the cases has escalated so with so many banned posts that it has almost cluded the whole ban-section with posts. Even if you go to the discussion page you can see a lot of people arguing against the detection. You can see clearly that something is fucking wrong compared to 2 weeks back when there was at most like 2 cases. now there is 20+ posts and more people spamming the posts about being banned, I've also had a lot of friends who have posted on the forums getting thier accounts muted and post deleted only becuase it's a regular "bann-report" with some questions askings what's going on. If this accounts gets muted then I see that there clearly is something going on and your trying to shade it. But we still got no honest answer from any moderator.

Is there a problem which the consumers should know about?
      Saying something is better then saying nothing and providing an answer(It could be as simple as something is wrong and admit that you perhaps dont even know it), just saying "It's "Safe" as Always" with posts about banns pouring in on the Hearthstone forum like waterfall just proves that something is going to hell and we are not getting anything.

Latlet it feels like you people just dont give a shit anymore and just wanna make more money, that is a my opinoin as a consumer.

My self I stopped playing HS or using a BOT for HS like 2-3 months ago. And I got the same bann as the other people.
      Still no post that explains anything with all the cases more than you just saying("No Ban Wave") and read the rules. Like ppl are not allowed to give a section of thier opinoin.

Considering the same bot what I can see, goes through the "same" framework - Are other Bots in the same suit? like Honorbuddy?
      We need to know, and we defenetly need a more concrete answer to wtf is going on, or just state that you have no ide.

2. PEPS13

PEPS13 Member

fully support you

3. Valois

Valois Member

Me too.

4. Mashiyuu

Mashiyuu New Member

Agreed, something besides denial, there are a lot of people who haven't posted that they've been banned, i haven't posted but i was banned. There was a quick creation of a ban forum though so they knew what was up. Obviously their detection is picking up the bot via software detection, but denying it is bad.

5. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

when you are using a bot there is always a chance to lose your acc

if you cant stand loosing your acc then do not use bots on it

there was no software detection and there was no banwave

so yeah,HsB is as "safe" as always
      i keep using my bots but that my personal point on view

6. scrampc

scrampc New Member

I dont think it isnt detectable, there was a post about a guy who started recently and another from a guy who only ran the bot a few times. Also the way blizzard answered to my ticken makes me think it is detected.

I trusted buddy products because I had very good experience with honorbuddy years ago. they were very carefull with bot updates and they really knew about warden.
      But I bougth archebuddy lifetime and got banned, now hearthbuddy too, I know being banned is always a possibiity when you bot, but feels like other buddy products arent handled with the same quality than honorbuddy

so I want to kow if honorbuddy possition for las days bans is: "everthing is good, nothing happened, safe as always"
      maybe it wasnt software detection but some functions or measuring times between actions got us flagged

7. Paranoid

Paranoid New Member

Any specific reason for the mutiple hit that keeps happening then?
      Ofcourse there is always a risk but has that "risk" gone up more now?

I dont believe that the majority of the people use the bot without actually knowing the consequence but when a lof of people get hit at the same time within just a day. A lot of questions starts to blow up.

if there is no software detection than I have to take your word for it and thank you for your reply.

8. Kublai

Kublai New Member

There are different ban reports in the forum ... some that used the bot only shortly before ban as well as some that used it months before.
      So it's definitely a batch of many bans at one moment, however the ways how the banned accounts were selected may differ.

9. Tony

10. ganjaparadise

ganjaparadise New Member

I really dont think it's correct, Blizzard ban only the signaure of buddy bot, if you look at other bots anybody are banned, so it's not just with report system.

11. thekillerss

thekillerss New Member

Again there screened your computer in order to see the process from hearthbuddy its even in there agreement that they may do that.... You just need to make a sha key to make it look like a virus so they cannot detect it anymore with random sha keys

12. Tony

nope,thats wrong

13. lota7

lota7 Member

If the bolded part is true then that's truly shitty done.
      We WANT to see how many gets banned.
      Can anyone confirm if this cover-up is true?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    14. udBuddy

udBuddy New Member

My opinion on the matter is Blizzard cares a lot about bots on hearthstone, and is dedicating staff to investigate reports more than in WoW. They make stupid amounts of money in hearthstone for a stupid card game. Botting really undermines people's willingness to spend real money on virtual cards... I trust Tony when he says the bot isn't detected. I do not think detection is how people are being caught.

With WoW botters are a nuisance, but they aren't directly undermine revenue so Blizzard doen't care as much, or at least enough to pay staff specifically to police it.

Hearthstone is a pay to win game.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015