• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • What to Expect on D Day 12/31/17

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Demondog70, Dec 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Demondog70

Demondog70 Active Member

Good Day Bossland/Tony/Raphus et al,

Just curious as to what to expect on Sunday. Will we log on and find no more HB forum or will there be a simple announcement on D Day as to what is happening?

In any event I would like to take this moment to thank you all for the wonderful program you created. I honestly don't think Blizz will ever understand the service you actually provided for many in the botting community.

For some, the casual botters, you provided us with the means to level our toons while being able to spend time with our family or get out and get some exercise. This was invaluable to all of us who casual botted. Playing online games, especially an addictive one like WOW, sometimes wrecked relationships and families. This TOOL helped us limit the amount of time we actually spent in game to doing important aspects of the game such as dungeons and raids, the things many of us love to do.

For others, the farmers, this tool allowed many to earn a living playing a game we love. What's better than that? Many of us earned incomes comparable to working full time jobs even as the market tightened it's belt on us.

So from all of us, no manner how we used this wonderful tool, Thank You for everything.

I believe i can say without doubt that if it is possible for you to remain in a working manner we would all be onboard with it. I speak for myself only here but I would be will to resub if we can have a reliable bot again.

Thank You again and God Speed into the New Year.

Demondog out

Cava, eyesopen, robbyhiggins and 3 others like this.
    2. dragonbuddy

dragonbuddy Member

RIP :(

Cava likes this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.