• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • What's different with this from the free ones out there?

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by frstimr, Jul 29, 2016.

1. frstimr

frstimr New Member

I've ran one for 4 days and gotten to level 32 without a hitch and they just keep adding things like evolving on the go, transfers, using lucky eggs/incense. Tons of stuff. It's as simple as download, extract, start with credentials. It has lots of options as well and nothing malicious in the code, though I use brand new google accounts and a Pokemon trainer account(sold two level 20 accounts already).

Anyway, just wondered why this would be better? Although I do like the map that is included, so I may pay for a month to check it out. Can I level one account at a time with the one purchase or is it unlimited?

2. CalifRHCP

CalifRHCP Member

Truthfully?

I don't think its worth purchasing a bot for PokemonGO when there are already so many free ones which work fine.

I think Honorbuddy devs would have been doing themselves a favor to release the bot for free - or for a cheap one-time payment. They could have gained some positive reputation with a free release.

I have to admit I'm a little dissapointed that they would try to charge for something like this.

This might change if Niantech starts banning people and actually has some sort of detection in place that Pokebuddy would bypass, but that isn't the case right now, and the game is so simple there is no incredibly complex logic that has to go into it - as seen by the vast amount of bots popping up for it.

3. majinvegito123

majinvegito123 New Member

I'm also wondering with this thing. It seems pretty good and I'm sure they'll develop features fast, but it's true. This bot lacks a lot of things that other bots have as of right now.What would make me pay a premium is more reliable and simplistic services than any of the other bots, and an adequate EXP/HR easily. NecroBot is an amazing bot and it's free it's going to be hard to compare to that.

4. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

i have seen such questions after every bot release of ours...

well i guess there is a reason people using Honorbuddy instead of a free WoW bot,Demonbuddy instead of a free D3 bot,Hearthbuddy instead of a free Hearthstone bot

for the same reason people will use Pokefarmer instead of a free PokemonGo bot

none of us ever forced you to buy one of our bots,its up to you :)

5. Gotsago

Gotsago New Member Legendary

THIS!

The amount of security and quality you get with all of these products is far beyond what you get with a free bot. Pokefarmer just released, I can almost guarantee it will surpass the other bots within a couple of weeks.

6. RandomGuy260

RandomGuy260 New Member

Because of their history. I have used a few free bots out there, and while they are easy to use I snagged this one right up because of who it was developed by. I know their product will work and it will be minimal effort for me.

7. frstimr

frstimr New Member

That's a good answer, I agree as I have many of your products. With the free ones you never know when the devs will get bored with releasing them. I wish I had thought it through before posting. Consider me enlightened.

8. starlite68

starlite68 Member

this will absolutely happen, and real soon. This company is real slow on the uptake but this game is so out of control popular, Nintendo and Apple and Google are involved with billions in stock value on the line and 100s of millions in revenue from the store, and there's already very widespread media coverage of the bots. and obviously these accounts are on ebay for up to $1000s.

free bots, ability to sell accounts, and so on: this will continue to spiral out of control and there will have to be a response, real soon.

9. DanishNinja

DanishNinja Member

What bot did you use?