• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • When will this be updated?

Discussion in 'Unknownbuddy' started by wileycoyote, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. wileycoyote

wileycoyote New Member

I have been botting since WoW first started. I used Glider, then Pocket Gnome, then Honorbuddy each of which was eventually detected or defeated in court. I understand that botting and hacking are illegal and fully accept that. However, when I pay $30 for a program for a month I really do expect to be able to use it for longer than 2 hours before getting banned. And before you say I was being reckless, I had 0 kills in that time because I was being cautious and just testing the features. 0 kills meaning no death cam reports meaning the program was detected. I don’t understand why you are selling a product that you know is detected and know people will be auto banned for using. This goes against everything that I thought Bossland stood for. I had lifetime memberships to Honorbuddy, and then was even OK when you made everyone start paying monthly because I understood that it took money to develop and maintain the program. Paying for something that the seller knows is broken is a different matter though. I spent $30 on a new account and $30 on this product for 2 hours of game time. I’m not asking for money back or anything else other than letting me know when it is safe (from a not being detected server side) to use and not just putting a product out there that is defective. If I headshot everyone from 500 meters and get reported, that is on me. This one was on you guys. When will this be fixed?

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

you will be informed when the updates are ready

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.