• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Where is reference to Buddywing? I am getting error with existing solutions here

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by wowdarth, Jul 22, 2014.

1. wowdarth

wowdarth New Member

When I download people's existing solution from Visual Studio, they are all missing the BuddyWing reference from the C# project file. When I go to add the reference, I am pointing to the Buddywing.exe

After I do this, I am still getting errors in every single solution I open, here is an example of namespaces it does not see/have:

using Buddy.BehaviorTree;
      using Buddy.CommonBot;
      using Buddy.Swtor;

Am I missing a dll? Or is the current version of the exe too new for these older solutions?

Where is a good example of a working solution I can open in which it will all compile?

2. wowdarth

wowdarth New Member

I figured out what was wrong, I'm running Visual Studio 2013, and when I opened up each solution sitting on here, the class projects were running in the .Net framework 4.5

I just had to set each of them up using 4.5.1 instead, and on a couple of them, I had to change the project type to Class Library instead of Console Application as there is no entry point for the logic.

3. Cryogenesis

Cryogenesis Moderator Moderator

Soooo, what ya building doc?

4. wowdarth

wowdarth New Member

I'll probably start to get my head wrapped around and write some things

Not sure yet, it was my first day looking at everything on here yesterday. I'll more than likely be writing some routines, I've noticed some to be very buggy, just need a little time to determine some better patterns/less ways to cause issues.

Nice to meet you.