• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Which do you prefer when buying mmo gold/item/accounts?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Yinquat, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Yinquat

Yinquat New Member

I've been wondering since I have been selling my gold in D3 for awhile now.

I wanted to know from other users perspectives, do you prefer to buy from a gold seller site or from a real player of the game. usually real sellers are the one who sell in forums and other gaming exchange platforms.

What would be the cons and pros for both of them?

Last edited: May 16, 2013
    2. neo1337

neo1337 New Member

I use to sell stuff on ownedcore to real players. Gold / cd keys, etc. You can get a higher price most of the time then the chinese BUT there are fucking douche scammers that do paypal chargebacks. I've gotta charged back twice. Lost alot of money and gold. Can't open a GM ticket. Only way to "get even" is report on ownedcore but that doesn't do jack shit as anyone can create multiple accounts and rep each other.

Thats the pro and con right there: Higher price higher risk of chargeback

3. Yinquat

Yinquat New Member

Thank you for the response, it does seems like selling in forums are risky but as far as I know there are forum who has VIP members. Have you experienced or seen even a VIP member scam someone?
      If its very risky in forum, for me I would prefer selling in a exchange platform.

In the case of chargeback, what payment method are you using?

4. chtpm

chtpm Member

Ive never been scammed by the massive gold buyers from ownedcore but had a few problems with private buyers, old and new.

5. Yinquat

Yinquat New Member

What do you mean by private buyers? are you pertaining to buyers who do buy and sell?
      and I believe your a seller, have you tried selling via a exchange platform? if so how was the experience?

6. trader2

trader2 New Member

Ever tried www.account-bay.com? It's a new site and seems to be very good because of a feedback system, moneybookers and paypal gateway directly implemented (moneybookers should be prefered because there is no chargeback), messageboard etc.

7. LowKey

LowKey New Member

Bought gold recently off ownedcore and was glad to see the seller using good security measures, such as requiring me to email him from the PayPal account verified email address with details on what I was buying.

Skipping this crucial step was the lone mistake I made the single time I had someone do a chargeback on PayPal.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.