• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Whip it out. Let's see em boys.

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Phelon, Nov 21, 2016.

1. dzipal

dzipal Member

Phelon, how many chargebacks can you do before going into trouble? Do they flag you or whatsoever after you do so? Still.. Blizzard is a huge company, cant believe they are letting us to take our money back :eek:

2. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

I did get this as an aswer from a GM Chat:

I'm sorry to say that we can only offer a refund within 72 hours (3 days) of any order being made, as this was purchased on the 17th (5 days ago) I'm not abel to refund it for you
      We also don't offer refunds for suspended accounts

The account was suspended this morning, it's not been played from any location other than the same one you're logging in from, and has been played up to and including last ngiht from that same location
      The account was logged in from the same computer you're on right now, the account was not hacked and we cannot overturn the suspension, nor refund the order due to the time since it was originally made

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    3. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

A few every 6 months or so is what I use. I do not farm gold, so past that, I do not know.

Don't try to refund through a GM. Refund through your credit card or paypal.

4. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

aha, no idea which way to go to do that so nm :) . luckely they costed me 7.50eu.

5. Captshiznit

Captshiznit Member

Hi,

I've done a few PayPal chargebacks in past (even for non banned accounts just for a laugh that I stopped playing) normally blizzard NEVER reply (I think i've done 3-4 in total over last year or two?), but this time I bought legion and ate a ban within 2 weeks in last wave.

So I thought meh fuck it I quit wow and since I bought it so recentlly i'm gonna charge back.

I went through avenues on paypal item not as described and cited "Incomplete duration".

I just said my access to the product I paid for has been removed, therefore I would like a refund. Basically what I wrote in all the others, however this time blizzard responded to the case literally on 9th day before the final 10th day.

Paypal then closed the case and said the seller provided proof the item was delivered and as described. My assumption is they just said "look here he bought it " didn't mention ban or removal of service or anything and paypal sided with them (Because lets face it they're retards). I know in the UK blizzards ToS do not supercede UK consumer law. As long as it's within a certain timeframe you can get a refund.

You have any advice on what to do next? I can't seem to appeal the claim decision at all now that it's been closed or reopen another one. Other option is go via bank I guess.

Thanks for any suggestions / help dude.

(Tried to pm you, but you have them turned off)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016