• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

Why is my bot so dumb?

Discussion in 'Tankleader Forum' started by Bageta, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Bageta

Bageta New Member

Hey guys, yesterday i bought this thing and that bot is super dumb, it made 75 battles with AT15 T34 SU 122 44 and TOG II and it made only 500k, like WTF, 500k i can make with those tanks in less than 40 minutes, i was looking at that bot for a while now and its super dumb, it came to enemy didnt even shoot at him torned around, showed him his back side and died that way, or it will shoot one enemy and as soon as other enemy pops up he will switch targets even if other target is behind him. is there any way to make him smarter? becose now i am not happy with my purchase, this is obvious bot wich is easy to spot

2. Glommy

Glommy New Member

I did make some profiles and tested them look HERE

But for TOG, I think it need something different... well you can try current profiles your self or we can try Create something NEW for that "tank abomination" (TOG), :p.

I cant promise that your TOG start "Flying", but I can try to do it...

TD?s are bad because we dont have options to make them "camp", but we on "BETA" so lets try longer route.

...and there other restrictions too, but what ever.

eh, send me PM if want try create TOG -routes.

ps. Bot is not Human, Bot is on Beta, Profiles make Bot moving different routes and later maybe it can act different too... for this is many Threads on forum.

3. Bageta

Bageta New Member

nah, i dont quite need tog route, but i have fev questions

is it possible to make aim that bot will never switch targets if the first targeted person is still visible/shootable?
    if there is no command for camp is there way to move tank on certain place and start aimbot mode? that would be camping.
    is there any option how to set aimtime? i dont like that aim and shoot, i would add 500ms before shooting for sure
    what tanks are best routed and made for botting credits? T34 is terrible what i saw but its maybe becose i didnt tryed those new routes. i will look in to it

4. Glommy

Glommy New Member

Well, you must CALL Aevitas to help for those questions, :cool:...

but there is allready Plugins and stuff like, "WAitForRandomtime", "Targetting provider" etc. so even blind can see Possibilities with C# and TankLeader 2 Plugins....

We just Dream now.... ;)

ps. "Not Need Route", when we can "camp", how you tell Bot where to "camp" if there is no "route" to camp... Route is between "hotspots" and later we might have possibilities change Bot actions in specific "hotspots", so we create anyway Route to specific "hotspots" where we might make camp, :confused: :p.... BUT Im still DREAMING