• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Will second ban be perma ban?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by pucciola, Dec 5, 2016.

1. pucciola

pucciola New Member

One of my previous botting accounts that had a 6 month ban recently hit its time mark. My question is, if I bot and then get banned again, will it be another 6 month ban or perma ban? Thanks.

2. blewsclewsnews

blewsclewsnews Member

it will be a minimum of 18 months if blizz continues on with the trend that they've been doing.

18 months or permanent.

3. seizan

seizan Member

18 months for me the second time

4. q382194414

q382194414 New Member

18 months for me the third time

5. Frizbick

Frizbick Guest

So is it like
      6 month --> 18 month --> 18 month --> ?

6. seizan

seizan Member

It really depends on what you've done, sometime is just immediate permaban.

7. swinson74

swinson74 New Member

I've had 3 honorbuddy bots for a long time. There were days I'd have two guild farming on two monitors and then running my mains on a third for a long time. I had my main account suspended last May, (not the first time) I went straight to my second account and botted up 10 110's in less than a month with no problem. That second account got suspended in early November, I waited a week to get my first one back because the suspension was up, and screwed around with some minor accounts. I just had my main account resuspended for another 6mos. It was on approximately 48hrs. (stupid me) It's probably my 6th or 7th suspension / ban across all my accounts. I've either been overturned or had to ride out the 6mos. (my own fault) But it's obviously not a guaranteed perma ban or 18mos. But it's quite obvious to me it runs in 6 month increments. I've only been banned from bought accounts, and that was a long time ago. Abuse of the economy... warnings. Many times.