• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Willing to pay $ - LF Plugin that spends Bloodshards on alternate characters (+ more)

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by Jodyhighroller, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Jodyhighroller

Jodyhighroller New Member

Pretty self-explanatory. I'm sure you've all thought of it and heard people asking for it a million times already.

If this is even possible; (nobody has ever given me a straight answer when I asked, and I don't code.)

I'm looking a for a plugin that will:
      - Check your Blood shard count at the end of a run, and if you have at least (x) shards, log off your current character and switch to the one below it on the list (for simplicity, no need for any fancy options.)
      - Spend the blood shards according to KadalaSpree and/or Armory's settings. (whichever is easier) then trigger a standard town-run to salvage/sell/stash the gambled items, then switch back to the top character on the list and continue the profile.

I have plenty more ideas for this plugin, similar plugins, and others. If anyone thinks they can make this work and would be interested in talking about a commission deal, shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

Thanks!

2. Defqon

Defqon Member

DB does not support switching chars, this is why there is no plugin for this.

3. Jodyhighroller

Jodyhighroller New Member

Ah, I figured. I couldn't get an answer out of any of the devs on here the few times I asked. Thanks!

Anyone got any ideas for some kind of hacky work-around to this? It's just UI stuff, isn't it technically possible to have a plugin that detects when your shards are full and then pauses the bot and have a separate application switch chars then trigger a town-run? Or something to that effect.

I'm sure it'd be annoying but it's gotta be possible somehow and the result would be so fuckin' useful.