Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by LegendaryXX, Oct 9, 2015.
and we love u for it !
watching heroes reborn
getting coffee, annyone want some coffee too?
working, and playing some Super Mario Maker.
anyone interested can play my level.
Yoshi Learns to Flutter Jump! (SMB): 9AEC-0000-0020-2E3D
aaah shieet :/ just got my kid to sleep and then we have a patch... hmm coffee sounds good
Actually play the game
I don't really know what i do... Its a cycle of going on YouTube and watching a video for 2 minutes. Going on piratebay. Then checking emails. Then repeating said cycle.
Slight derail, any other game out there have a combat routine like the ones we have here? Being a disabled veteran this bot helps me actually be able to play the game! I can control movement just fine, but cannot do both movement and hotkeys besides the ones I program into my mouse
I manually do garrison stuff, moving mats back and forth. I have yet to find a good bot for garrison and shipyard, the built in one works about 1/2 the time, and the one I purchased is no longer supported.
Manually doing garrison stuff/tanaan dailies/DMF dailies. Attempted ashran and left within 10 minutes...
With teamviewer I have a problem clicking, the 1st click looks like it does not take, then when I click again it works... so I have to 2x or more click it seems. Do you have this issue as well?
You definitely don't use teamviewer from afar to control the bot, it's going to be laggy, slow and like you said take multiple attempts on your end to even get it to do simple commands. It's for monitoring the bot, adjusting honorbuddy, closing the game because you're stuck or hearthing and loading a new profile, can't do much beyond that from my personal experience from how unresponsive it is especially while connecting to it from a work or school computer.
still ran my raid and got a new progression boss down. Still have not found a CC that equals what I do by hand in PVE. HB is for the menial shit, Garrison, Tanaan fishing
Pressing F5 to see if the new build is out every 2 mins or so...
What he said
I work from home so I give work 90% of my attention and the other 10% checking forums to see if back up!
Some of the quality I found in PQR routines is missing from HB to my surprise...
Separate names with a comma.