• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Wizard] [Del Rasha G-RIFT 41+]

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Guides' started by jvu0001, Jul 6, 2015.

1. jvu0001

jvu0001 New Member

Hi guys. This is my first guide on here. I really like playing Del Rasha because of the good crowd control and nice damage. There are many variations of Del Rasha but I will just be posting the one I'm currently using since I don't have ancient SS or AW :)

Let's start off first with the skills in this build.

[​IMG]

• Magic Missile - Glacial Spike : good for occasional freeze, good defensive ability (Cold)
      • Teleport - Calamity : great for stun, awesome for defense and mobility (Arcane)
      • Slow Time - Time Warp : core of the build, monsters inside take 2000% weapon dmg per second plus 15% more dmg (Fire)
      • Black Hole - Supermassive : really good for even more crowd control grouping all the monsters together (Lightning)
      • Energy Armor - Force Armor : As an INT class, we have low armor. This is very good for defense and reduces damage too.
      • Mirror Image - Duplicates : Good for additional DPS and taunts monsters. Your duplicates also spam Black Hole and Slow Time. Just keep in mind that their Slow Time will not deal 2000% weapon dmg per second.

Passives
      Required : Elemental Exposure, Illusionist (if you don't have a good Aether Walker or Gesture of Orpheus)
      Other choices: Unstable Anomaly, Audacity, Blur, Glass Cannon, Evocation

GEAR

Keep in mind that I don't have the best stats or all ancient gear. It's very hard to find a good Tal Rasha's amulet, let alone an ancient one. Regardless, the build still does a lot of damage.

[​IMG]
      These are my current stats unbuffed.

• Head : Tal Rasha's - INT/CHC/Meteor
      • Shoulders : Delsere's - INT/VIT/ARM/Life
      • Hands : Delsere's - INT/CHD/CHC/VIT or CDR or RCR
      • Torso : Tal Rasha's - INT/VIT/ARM
      • Waist : Tal Rasha's - INT/VIT/ARM/All Res or Life
      • Legs : Delsere's - INT/VIT/ARM
      • Feet : Nilfur's Boast - INT/Meteor/VIT/ARM or All Res
      • Neck : Tal Rasha's - CHD/CHC/Socket/INT or Fire dmg%
      • Wrists : Strongarm Bracers or Ancient Parthan Defenders - Fire dmg% / CHC / INT / VIT /
      • Off-Hand : Tal Rasha's - INT / CHC / Meteor / Elite dmg / VIT
      • Weapon : There are many choices here. Right now I'm using an ancient In-geom because it has 3000+ DPS. My non-ancient Aether Walker has only 2300 DPS. But you can use Devastator, Aether Walker, Gesture of Orpheus, Utar's Roar etc.
      • Ring 1 - Ring of Royal Grandeur : Must have Crit Dmg and Socket
      • Ring 2 - Convention of Elements : CHD / CHC / INT
      • Legendary Gems : Bane of the Trapped, Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard, Gem of Efficacious Toxin, Zei's Stone of Vengeance
      • Other gems : Amethyst in Head, Topaz in Torso & Legs
      • Notes : You really want Fire Dmg % to be the highest elemental. Although we don't have any Fire skills in the build, Slow Time uses the highest element from our stats. We don't want Lightning dmg% because that would mean we would have to remove (Black Hole - Supermassive) and replace it with something else. This rune has a nice radius to gather a lot of monsters. The same idea goes for the rest of the skills in this build. By having all 4 elements in our build, our damage boost will be very nice because of the Tal Rasha's 6 piece bonus.

Paragon Points
      Core : Max Movement Speed, then Max Arcane Power, everything else into Intelligence
      Offense : Max Critical Hit Damage, then Critical Hit Chance, then Attack Speed , and Cooldown Reduction
      Defense : Max Armor, then Life, then Life Regeneration, and Resist All
      Utility : Area Damage / Resource Cost Reduction / Life on Hit

Optimal Stat Goals
      Critical Hit Chance - 50.00%
      Critical Hit Damage - 450.00%
      Fire Damage Increase - 20.00%
      Meteor Damage Increase - 55.00%
      Armor (with Energy Armor) - 10,000 minimum , your other resistances should at least be 1200+

Follower : Templar
      Required : Eun-jang-do, Ess of Johan, and Bul Kathos Wedding Band

Demonbuddy Settings
      At the moment, I'm using Demonbuddy BETA Version 527. I have not upgraded to the newest version. I don't know how much has changed. So feel free to experiment and provide feedback or suggestions for others here. I am using R-RIFT profile. My QuestTools is version 3.4.21 . Trinity version 2.10

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I don't know if these are the best settings, but they work for me. My wizard did a GR45 in like 6 minutes. I have not modified any combat files, but if you guys believe you can improve this build please share! :)

When Patch 2.3 comes, this build will be even more powerful when we can cube Furnace, RoRG and Crown of the Primus and then equip Focus & Restraint.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    2. Enemystrike

Enemystrike New Member

Thank you for the guide!

My Wizard, created 2 days ago, does 35-37 Grifts in full Tal Rasha.

Do you recommend to try Delrasha build?

I just have a Wizard question - can you get to 50-55 Grifts in Full Tal Rasha without that Teleport weapon? What's the recommended build?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    3. jvu0001

jvu0001 New Member

I think Del Rasha is more fun.

Yes you can get to GR 50-55 with full Tal Rasha without Aether Walker. Most people use Serpent Sparker / Hydra.

4. xxxmalicexxx

xxxmalicexxx Member

so i didnt see on here but what type of success have you had with this build what is the highest Grift you have cleared. Right now im using Tals and ive got a 48 Grift cleared by the bot but i have all the items you have for this and a ancient Gesture of Orpheus and In-geom.

5. Critical

Critical New Member

Nice guide! Do you think i could run hardcore with this build?

6. Enemystrike

Enemystrike New Member

Run Hardcore with a Bot? That is like... Really... Hardcore :D

7. Enemystrike

Enemystrike New Member

Confirm that the bot can do Grift 44 with this build. Just tested that.

Although playing it (myself) versus the usual Tal Rasha build is kind of... Not pleasant.

P.S.: he does same Grift 44 in full Tal Rasha + Focus / Restraint. Dies a lot both ways.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    8. jvu0001

jvu0001 New Member

We may need a custom combat setup for these builds, something along the lines of TrinityFork. Need to wait for an update from the developers making these. The playstyle is just to put down a Slow Time then drag as many mobs into the area of effect and stun them with Teleport then just keep casting spells and Magic Missile to get more Slow Times up. Don't know how to code that into DB though sadly.

Other variations are getting Lightning % dmg on bracers (APD) then using Meteor Showers to proc Fire. Keep Energy Armor, Magic Missile (Cold), Teleport. Swap out Mirror Image for Familiar with the AP regen rune.

On a side note, DB can run the Natalyas 6/RoV set perfectly fine, but I haven't seen it perform well at all with Unhallowed Essence.