• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Wizard] Kind of retard

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by Hitsuomy, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Hitsuomy

Hitsuomy Member

I'm using the last trinity and my Wizard is kind of a retard, I use the Meteor build, but when he uses the meteor he doesn't use another skill together, he stay still and uses the meteor, if it's an elite or boss, he keeps just using the meteor until the elite/boss dies, even so he doesn't have Arcane Power, he waits, it doesn't use the first skill to recover faster, and if he's using the meteor, he doesn't pick health globes, just watched my Wizard dies standing still using meteors, with 6 globes around him... WTF ?!

Ps. It's also not casting the Energy Armor, like, never.

Update

Using Archon Build : http://www.diablofans.com/builds/57538-quin69-gr66-vyrs-archon-wizard
      Almost perfect, the only thing is, bot don't use teleport in Archon mode too often, with CDR, there's a half sec of cooldown, but id doesn't use multiple times for movement, also doesn't use to flee sometimes when needed, even is off CD.
      When enters a Great Rift, doesn't always uses Ice Armor and Magic Weapon too.
      When dies, same thing, doesn't prioritize Armor + Magic Weapon before starts to hit.
      When Archon mode is out, also doesn't use primary or secondary skill for a sec, starts using basic attack (when you try to use some attack skill but is on cd).
      Needs a Chantodo Stack Count, so he can use the Archon form only with 30 Chantodo Stacks.
      Arcane and Molten Core range are not working, already put 100% hp and 15 range, still walks into some Arcanes and/or explosions from Molten Core.
      Slow Time needs to be auto casted after using Archon, sometimes don't even cast for a time.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    2. vaheko1990

vaheko1990 New Member

+1

Trinity 2.13

I also have a similar issue with trinity after today's DB update. My bot, when running my wizard, never kites even though i configured trinity for the bot to always kite. Instead it fights all elites/trash head on, and dies often. =/

I'm using Tals/Firebird set. What I would like is for my bot to attack from a range and kite when necessary instead of acting like melee lol. That's what the purpose of Energy Twister (wicked wind, with the S3 wrists) and Blizzard (frozen solid) are for.

Ok bro!
      Skills wise, the build is basically this: http://www.diablofans.com/builds/57777-envy-build-2-2

Can somebody please help.. Thank you!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    3. TarasBulba

TarasBulba Moderator Moderator

I think it would be more useful if you link the build you are using from diablofans.com/builds. Support for builds are added every day to both Trin 2x and 3x.

4. Hitsuomy

Hitsuomy Member

Now trying the DB Beta + Adventurer + Trinity, all latests releases, bot doesn't work, keeps trying to unstuck even in city, if you walks in the game and enter the bounty, bot stops, trying to stuck not being stucked, new install, same problems, can't use anything right now, build is wrong, keeps not using the primary skill to recover if uses Meteor, and now don't even moves... well, time to wait, DB is not usable for now ~
      Using the Trinity from SVN, official releases of Adventurer and DB Beta.

5. diegomzl

diegomzl New Member

Im using this one: http://www.diablofans.com/builds/57538-quin69-gr66-vyrs-archon-wizard

its doing ok.. but two things are wrong.. first and more important.. everytime it gets out of archon.. it stands there trying to use archon again even on CD, after like 3 to 5 seconds.. he decides to finally use arcane torrent, restart Archon CD.. uses archon ok.. and repeat everything after it finishs archon again.
      Second is that it needs to wait for 20 stacks of chantadoo set, and it is not waiting.
      Tks for the help :D

6. tobinopowa

tobinopowa New Member

same with barb cant do nothing

7. Hitsuomy

Hitsuomy Member

Bump, using, if someone has a better combat routline for Archon, would appreciate it.

8. vaheko1990

vaheko1990 New Member

Still looking for some help with my wizards issue please! =/

9. Hitsuomy

Hitsuomy Member

Too, the Archon build is the best build for now, the biggest issue for me is not prioritizing the Magic Weapon buff when dies or enters a Great Rift, without Magic Weapon active (if you have on your skills) the Archon is not used, then, it dies. When the bot enters the Great Rift it prioritizes combat before buffs if monsters are in range.
      Update
      Well, for now I raised the minimum arcane power to cast Blizzard (my cooldown reseter skill) to a point that the Wizz always have the 25 Arcane Power to cast Magic Weapon, it's not perfect, but, for now, it's usable ~
      Update
      Not using always, have to buff my Wizz every time I send him to a Greater Rift, editing the combat file on Trinity, trying to fix it.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    10. AznGalahad

AznGalahad New Member

mine doesn't cast energy armor either, and it spams meteor only even when i have other spells!

11. vaheko1990

vaheko1990 New Member

Can somebody please help.. Thank you!

12. aieownyu

aieownyu Member

Still not using energy armor.

13. alen

alen New Member

Using this build
      and have 2 issues
      wont use archon when reached 20 stacks of chantodos and when out of arcane power the bot would just stand there, not even auto attacking would just stand there, but the biggest issue is that the bot won't use archon when it's off cooldown

14. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

closing, necro-post from 5 months ago.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.